View Full Version : looking for people to upload to an ftp

nous
January 20th, 2004, 05:10 AM
that i can trust as i plan on buying alot of material(proberly the bulk) off paladin press
we could all benifit here from the infomation.

they have many books,videos and manuals on various arts and weapons (i plan to oder about 2 grands worth of stuff)

the thing is i can order the stuff but the address has to be some where in the usa or canada as they wont let me have the shit here in australia.
so i need some on i can trust that could scan/copy the stufff and would upload it to my ftp so that meglomniacs can enjoy the FREE info. i am also ordering the plans-kits.com cd rom with heaps of imrovised bombs chems emp weapons ets worth 300 bucks, and will be on the ftp exclusive for meglomaniacs

tryed to post this in issues/ opions but i only have 5 posts to my name. so sorry if it has been misplaced. but it is for a good cause to benifit all of us with free infomation.

chemwarrior
January 20th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Something about this seems odd.. but I think I might be willing to help out. Also, I know some other members here in ohio who are currently without much to do so I think they'd be willing to help also. My problem is finding a way to have that much stuff delivered to addresses that arent mine and ways for me to pick up the stuff in a non identifiable way...

If your really interested, contact me by e-mail.

Dave the Rave
January 20th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Well, I think itīs a good idea, I can receive and scan the material they send. I live in Brazil, and the laws of my Country allow me to receive any book or media with information of any kind.

Iīve got an scanner HP, the flatbed kind, used on grafic projects and plenty of free time.

By the way, there are some things that can be sold at my Country that other Countrys donīt sell, like flick blades, some chemicals and reagents. We can establish a trading post betwin the forum members, where we can purchase itens by request and send it to members at other Countrys. When an member wants anything, he just request the item, then another member looks for that iten and for itīs price. After that, there are two ways to pay and receive the product.

One: the member send an money order to pay the goods, with the cost of deliver.

Two: we can use the international postal order, where the person who is receiving the package pays for itīs deliver,plus the given ammount of money.

Iīve being purchasing guns by this way without any problem, and the postal offices donīt ask any questions.

Rhadon
January 20th, 2004, 12:44 PM
We can establish a trading post betwin the forum members, where we can purchase itens by request and send it to members at other Countrys. When an member wants anything, he just request the item, then another member looks for that iten and for itīs price. We cannot condone things like that for obvious reasons. Apart from the fact that you will have to get the stuff over the frontier, it's too much of a risk that you send your money and the member on the other end doesn't dispatch the item of desire and has suddely disappeared - or it turns out that he was piggy...

If you think that you really have to do it, do it by email.

Dave the Rave
January 21st, 2004, 10:21 AM
Yes Rhadon Youīre rigth ! But there two things that must be clear:

1st - When we send itens by the mail, apart of explosives and bio material that can be put on "terrorism", almost any Country allows the deliver and it does not count as importation, so, frontiers laws canīt be applied - as far as I know. And as I told, Iīve been purchasing fuses, knifes and guns this way for a long time.

2nd - If some black & white AKA pig disguises himself as a member do catch people who trades, it will count on court as "entrapment" so, the acusation will colapse.

And about the money, the better way is the postal order, where the person who receives the package pay for the shipment, plus any given ammout. By this way, the person who purchases the item can be refunded of their expenses.

Anyway, youīre rigth about the use of email to privately ask anything, is the most secure way to not be in troubles.

Bigfoot
January 24th, 2004, 09:26 PM
nous--
before dropping a major wad of cash like that, maybe find out what's ALREADY AVAILABLE for free as PDFs, etc. Also what's worth the purchase. I've paid for PP books, only to read and discover the info horribly outdated, or incomplete. Or available free online. That cd-rom you want can probably be (effectively) had for free (download) if you know what's on it. Remember: Caveat Emptor!

nous
January 31st, 2004, 11:19 PM
hailz and support to you all. sorry about the delay.

great help guys, dave not only do i love the caporia in your country but the laws as well thats kick ass man, a metal band thats on my compilation is called mystifier they are a brazillian band i know there. thats sounding like the best option, fuck i do chemistry ala the hive too so brazil sounds like an ideal country for that 2 ;)

chemw thanx man if we need extra space the help would be awesome. ill have to sort through the best styff to buy bigfoot your right,
might need all your guys help with that in the future, i have to do some 'chemistry' to get all the funds but it shouldent take too long, ps has any one seen that plans-kits cd it looks manical!!

thats some tweakin surperiour improvised ideas to secure and keep our freedom in there.
emphatic!!

Dave the Rave
February 2nd, 2004, 04:59 PM
Ok ! I will wait here for your return.

If you like, contact me by email.