View Full Version : Special Request

chemwarrior
January 20th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Does anyone have a complete copy of Bad Boys 2? Ive tried several times to download it from bit torrent, kazaa, and e-donkey... but every damn time the file either wont run, has terrible pixilation, sound isnt present, or is missing the edges of each frame (apparent considering the actors names when shown at the begining are only partly there..)

If anyone has a copy of this and would upload it, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Mumble
January 21st, 2004, 12:23 AM
I just might have what you are looking for. I'll check the alternate household as soon as I can. I see it's out on video too. I might just have to pick it up next time I go to the video store(thursday/friday). I could have it to you in all it's Divx glory within about 2 days of renting it. I'd be happy to contribute it if no one else can provide it. I'm done with finals at noon the rest of the week so I'll have plenty of time.

a_bab
January 21st, 2004, 01:55 PM
I have it and it's good quality. Please e-mail me.

a_bab
January 24th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Chemwarrior, I can't resume the upload (I get permission denied). I managed to up 20 %. Is there a way to fix this issue as I can't upload all the movie in one shot (I only have 10 kb/sec upstream).

If you can't, I'll split it in several files.

chemwarrior
January 24th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Are you using internet explorer to access the FTP?? Ive noticed that upload permissions get fucked whenever IE has been used... Ill tamper with it for a while and see if I can get it to work for you.

Also, as for your questions- Im not sure who uploaded those, but Ill try to find out for you. As for the files you want, I havent heard from any of the staff about it so I dont know if it works or not, so Ill just go ahead and move it for you sometime this weekend.

a_bab
January 26th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Thanks in advance.

I'm using Core FTP, but apparently the denial problem is because of the session. If I log off and start another session the resuming it won't work It will within the SAME session. I'll just try to use other FTP client.

Voyager
January 28th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Bad Boys 2?

I was beginning to worry that I was the only non-racist on this whole bloody site.

Do racists watch Bad Boys 2? What about MIB?

chemwarrior
January 29th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Voyager, just because I choose to watch a particular movie doesnt mean Im not racist. I just enjoy the acting of Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. I met Will Smith about 3 years ago... he's one of the few black men I actually dont mind.