View Full Version : Nitro Acid HNO3

Nitro Tola
January 20th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Nitric Acid, needed for the nitration of most high explosives, is one of the most prized possetions of home chemists...but where the fook can i get some???

Sources of HNO3 thus far.
- 2KNO3+H2SO4->2HNO3+K2SO4 (Need confirmation)
- Accuiring a dilute sample and then concentrating it.
- Large chemical companys
- Steal the shit from school (LOL)

If anyone has any comments or ideas about obtaining nitric acid please add to this thread. One thing though, I am unable to buy HNO3 of the shelf.. They make it hard to get anything remotly dangerous in Oz. Thanks Everyone:p

vulture
January 21st, 2004, 04:37 PM
You're kidding right?

According to your sig line, you like chemistry...your post however, indicates something entirely different.

Stealing shit from school is just great. You'll impress your friends and you'll be able to make explosives! Yeah! Are you tuff or not??!! d00d!!!

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH ENGINE!

Bert
January 21st, 2004, 04:45 PM
And while you're about it-
USE THE FUCKING SPELLING & GRAMMAR CHECK!

Arkangel
January 21st, 2004, 04:49 PM
And while you're at it, I wonder if you even LOOKED in the entire SECTION we have devoted to Nitric acid?

zeocrash
January 21st, 2004, 05:19 PM
hmm,
lightning makes nitric oxide. you can make nitric acid from this.
here's a simple step by step guide,
you will need:
* a long metal pole, copper, gold or platinum work best but most metals will do
* a bucket of salt water
* a long length of electrical cable
firstly fix and end of electrical cable into the ground, tie the other end to your foot
secondly wait for a thunder storm, when one comes along climb to the top of the tallest point in the neighbourhood with a large metal pole.
thirdly pour the bucket of salt water over your head
hold the pole as high in the air as you can and wait for your acid :D

Nitro Tola
January 21st, 2004, 07:39 PM
Sorry guys, I DID look in the section on nitric acid and its all about concentrating it and those people are just able to "buy it". Nice one with the lightning zeocrash.. sorry if i sounded like a dumbass but it gets quiet frustrating trying to experiment when chemicals are so hard to obtain. Again sorry for the dumb thread, ill put alot more thought into what i write next time (if i dont get banned by the mods).

Bert
January 21st, 2004, 10:11 PM
Please capitalize the word "I".

Go re-read the Forum FAQ (http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/misc.php?s=&action=faq)

Then read NEWBIES! The Forums' unwritten rules...written down. (http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2774)

Follow that with a look at Banned for Life! (http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/forumdisplay.php?s=&sortfield=lastpost&sortorder=&forumid=16&pagenumber=1&daysprune=1000&x=4&y=8)

And then download NBK2000's PDF. The Nitric acid procedure is in there. If you don't know who NBK2000 is- You will soon enough.

Hang-Man
January 21st, 2004, 10:57 PM
Once you’re done with Berts suggestions, I recommend you:
1. Call you're ISP and cancel your internet service.
2. Format your computer.
3. Get a lobotomy.

Nitro Tola
January 21st, 2004, 11:05 PM
Dudes! what more can I say? IM SORRY and im trying to get it deleted!!!!!!!!!!!! Fair go! At least im admitting it was a terrible mistake! and Ill never do it again!

Rhadon
January 22nd, 2004, 08:45 AM
Okay, I'll close this thread. Use your chance!

Nitro Tola
January 23rd, 2004, 03:46 AM
Thankyou Rhadon, you have my upmost respect and gratitude.