View Full Version : Cant Find them....

green beret
January 21st, 2004, 01:10 AM
I Have been looking for the following MP3s on google for a while and cant find them:

All older recordings I'm after, not live versions.

Mr.Crowley
No more tears
Bark at the moon
Junkie
Crazy train
Shot in the dark

Also any other ones, but those mostly.

Every time I find a site that offers them, it sends me back to another site, then that site does the same, its unbelievably frustrating does anyone have these or know where I can get them, I have an Ozzy CD but its recorded live at budokan and I dont like hearing an audience, especially a Jap one, and I dont want to buy another CD if I can help it because I would need to get a few to get all these songs.

If anyone can help me, a big thankyou to you.

Lil_Guppy
January 21st, 2004, 01:31 AM
Try searching for them with WinMX (http://www.winmx.com/). I found a few of the ones you mentioned there...

tom haggen
January 21st, 2004, 01:46 AM
I could email you a copy of some file sharing software. You could download those songs in a flash.

zeocrash
January 21st, 2004, 08:00 AM
i have the definitve ozzy album (i think that's what it's called) its a 2 CD album with all those tracks on, i'll encode it tonight if you want

wrench352
January 21st, 2004, 11:25 AM
Mr Crowley,72 sources,No more tears,63 sources,Bark at the moon 20 sources,junkie 17 sources,Crazy train 372 ( :O ! ) sources,Shot in the dark 102 sources.
Kazaalite++,priceless

green beret
January 22nd, 2004, 08:21 PM
Thanks all. Zeocrash, that would be very greatly appreciated. :)

ossassin
January 22nd, 2004, 08:37 PM
You could always try Kazaa. I have inside info. that says that they only go after people with 500+ songs.

Blackhawk
January 22nd, 2004, 09:09 PM
Or you could get kazaa lite++ as suggested above by Wrench352 ("Kazaalite++,priceless") which stops anyone from getting a list of what files you are sharing.

Mumble
January 22nd, 2004, 11:31 PM
Is that 500+ songs period, or 500+ songe shared. I have 450ish on Kazaa, and probably another 2 to 3 thousand elsewhere. Yes, I am addicted, but still buy the cd's generally if it's worth it.

I've personally already gotten one from a movie company for a pirated movie I was sharing. Mallrats.