View Full Version : to megalomania and all others concerned

jackhammer
January 22nd, 2004, 06:17 PM
I would just email this, but I'm not sure how many people I should ask, who they are (besides megalomania), and other proper protocols. I converted the entire megalomania site (www.roguesci.org/megalomania) to .pdf format (minus some broken links). I was wondering if it would be a good idea to upload it to the forum. I'm sure as hell not going to do anything with it without permission. Thanks.

( Oh go ahead, but I think there is already an older copy of that if I am not mistaken? - megalomania )

zeocrash
January 23rd, 2004, 05:27 AM
on a similar note i was wondering if the rest of the chem lab site was ever going to be finished. I seem to remember that me and another member, can't remember who drew a whole load of structural drawings for the site. which i could e-mail you.
i'm sure that there would be a lot of members who would be willing to help finish the page

megalomania
January 23rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
I believe when I tried to access those images they were not there :( If anybody has some ready to go I will upload them to the site.

jackhammer
January 23rd, 2004, 10:35 PM
um, I hate to make another post, but I want to be sure before I fool around with other people's work. Megalomania (and anyone else concerned, like the ftp host), would you like me to email a copy first?

Jacks Complete
February 1st, 2004, 07:11 PM
jackhammer,

what is the file called? How big is it?

If no-one else emails you, you can send it to me, and I will upload it. However, you should be able to upload, if you follow the instructions on the site!