View Full Version : Biological Weapons For Sale

Voyager
January 26th, 2004, 11:41 PM
http://listlabs.com/regularpricelist.htm

Terms: net 30 days, Visa or Mastercard. International customers: add $10.00 service charge. FOB: Campbell, CA. Prices are subject to change without notice.

Jacks Complete
January 27th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Wow, I think someone needs to spider that site and save all that handy info you get when you click on the name of the toxin, just in case they look at all the sudden traffic from a site called "RogueSci"!

Oh, how handy...

[I have attached a zip of the site, and it awaits mod approval]

vulture
January 27th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Toxins are not strictly bioweapons. They're not contagious.

Also, they are very sensitive to environmental conditions and thus not suited for biological/chemical warfare.

MrSamosa
January 27th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I wouldn't speak so broadly, vulture-- T2 Toxin, and Trichothecenes in general are useful and insensitive Toxins. They are easily weaponizable and extremely effective. T2 has 10 times the blistering power of Sulfur Mustard.

Jacks Complete
January 28th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Guys, at those prices, you aren't going to be buying a liter of it, and spraying from the air!

Those are purely lab reagents in reality, and I wouldn't be at all suprised if it was a cunning trap.

A lot of the stuff on toxins online has gone in the last few years (9/11), so for this site, based in the US, to suddenly appear seems a little odd.

DimmuJesus
January 28th, 2004, 10:21 PM
If someone does place an order from this place, assuming they recieve the product, it would be wise to be very careful what you do with it. There is now a record that you purchased it, and can very easily cause you to pop up as a red flag in a government database.
However, if someone does order from here, please post letting us know about your customer experience from this site.

Voyager
January 28th, 2004, 11:01 PM
"Guys, at those prices, you aren't going to be buying a liter of it, and spraying from the air!"

Need something alive that will reproduce...

SmallR2002
February 3rd, 2004, 05:42 PM
Looks very fishy tom me, been caught in similar ways before. girl asked for some poision when I put a sachet on her desk she screamed and it was all I could do not to get reported; the moral? Never trust anyone.

Not_Osama
February 27th, 2004, 03:36 PM
I just got off the phone with my good friend (lets call him steve for anonymities sake) who is head of ALL RESEARCH & DEVELOPEMENT for Merck Pharmaceuticals. According to HIM there are approximately 6 LEVELS of authorization to purchase such restricted substances. To get through the FIRST level takes about 2 YEARS even if you are a reputable drug company.

You are not going to just order online with a VISA and get it FedEx'ed! In addition many of the chemicals (as you saw at the site) run around $400 per 1mg. Prohibitively expensive for any but Richie Rich...In addition why would you WANT any of these NEAR you?!?! These are some of the most toxic compounds that exist in nature!!! If anyone I knew attempted to buy any of these I would turn him in MYSELF!!

The last thing i need is to fear for my life each time i walk to class!!! You moron Kewls asking "Oh how do i synth. Sarin gas?!" are endangering the lives of much MORE than yourselves if you by chance succeed! Even very SMALL amounts of these substances sould poison the environment for YEARS!

PLEEEASE stick with high explosives where the onlyone you can kill is yourself or your dumbass buddies!

nbk2000
February 29th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Could we please restrain from slinging colors everywhere like some hyped-up tagger?

:rolleyes:

Anyways, it WOULD be very foolish to order such things from any source in the US, unless you were associated with a legit user like a university, major pharmacutical research, etc, or able to divert the order from such a place. ;)

And, at the prices and quantities, such things would be useful only for individual murders, not "mass destruction".

And don't worry about k3wlZ cooking up "ZaRiN" and killing you, as they'd kill themselves long before they got to the dangerous stage.

Even people who know what they're doing risk serious injury/death to themselves with such things. Many chemists/biologists have sacrificed their lives on the alter of knowledge while in search of it.

eveydee
April 26th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Anyone considering ordering this from their home addy delivered to their door deserves to be caught and prosecuted as a moron, not that there's laws for that alone....

On the other hand, with proxies, dead drops and so on, and with the generally inept state of our present government, almost anything is possible.

The government staged another war after Vietnam which is a total loser, and they couldn't even bus people out of New Orleans during Katrina. I doubt they could locate a flea on the back of their hand.

simply RED
May 3rd, 2006, 07:04 PM
" To get through the FIRST level takes about 2 YEARS even if you are a reputable drug company. "

I knew a very reputable drug company(ons) in my neighbourhood. They too needed two years to get through the FIRST level and start buying smack...
:D

According to HIM - join me in death, Not_Osama - baby!

ShadowMyGeekSpace
May 8th, 2006, 10:26 PM
According to the whois, they have been operating (under that domain) since 97. According to archive.org, they showed up in 97. And, the phone record matches the company name. Also, a satellite image brings up a buisnessy looking complex... so, they might be legit.

Satellite:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=540+Division+St,+95008&ll=37.262599,-121.959601&spn=0.002147,0.005348&t=k&om=1

Reverse phone lookup:
List Biological Laboratories Incorporated
540 Division St
Campbell, CA 95008-6906
(408) 866-6363

Archive.org:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.listlabs.com

Whois:
roxbox:~> whois -H listlabs.com

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: LISTLABS.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS2.GOT.NET
Name Server: NS1.GOT.NET
EPP Status: clientDeleteProhibited
EPP Status: clientTransferProhibited
EPP Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 20-Dec-2005
Creation Date: 14-Dec-1997
Expiration Date: 13-Dec-2008

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 08 May 2006 21:13:15 EDT <<<

Registrant:
List Biological Laboratories Inc.
ATTN: LISTLABS.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

Domain Name: LISTLABS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Shohbozian, Elizabeth d74494265mk@networksolutionsprivateregistration.co m
List Biological Laboratories Inc.
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

Technical Contact:
Got.Net Internet Services uk2zj35e5g2@networksolutionsprivateregistration.co m
Got.Net Internet Services
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

Record expires on 14-Dec-2008.
Record created on 15-Dec-1997.
Database last updated on 8-May-2006 21:13:22 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.GOT.NET 209.133.21.10
NS2.GOT.NET 207.111.232.23

This listing is a Network Solutions Private Registration. Mail
correspondence to this address must be sent via USPS Express Mail(TM) or
USPS Certified Mail(R); all other mail will not be processed. Be sure to
include the registrantĀs domain name in the address.

roxbox:~>

Honestly though, that's pretty messed up if it is legit. I'd stay away from that... far, far away... and far away from anyone who purchased (or attempted to purchase) from there.

FullMetalJacket
August 10th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Definetly out of my price range, but that whois information makes it look either legit or a very, very scary trap.

SInce they don't provide any information about authorizations required, I'd say it was the latter.

They're trying to own Aum Shinryoko aaaaallllll over again.

EDIT:

"Export certificate required for international customers. $100 fee will be added to each shipment
Supplemental agreement required.
Exempt from select agent transfer if under CDS limits. Verification must be provided. Select agent registration may be required by contacting the CDC at www.cdc.gov/od/ohs/lrsat.htm or by phone at (404) 639-3235, if required.
Shipped at room temperature, hazardous declaration required.
Shipped frozen, hazardous declaration required.
Shipped on blue ice.
Purchase outside the U.S. and Canada not permitted, due to temperature conditions.
Shipped as Dangerous Goods in Accepted Quantities "

thermobaric
November 3rd, 2006, 04:35 AM
This patent on botulinum substrates actually names List Biological Labs as the source for neurotoxin cultures.Wouldn't try ordering without proper credentials though...http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6504006.PN.&OS=PN/6504006&RS=PN/6504006