View Full Version : Poisons For Sale

Voyager
January 27th, 2004, 06:02 AM
http://www.latoxan.com/

Ion Channel and Receptor Ligands Venoms, Toxins and Alkaloids

Ordering from France might be a little tricky. What would a customs agent think of a container labeled "Notexin"? Would he realize he was looking at Australian Tiger Snake venom?

Voyager
January 27th, 2004, 06:18 AM
While looking for something else, I came across another vendor.

These guys from Arlington Texas sell poisonous plants.

http://www.salvialight.com/frameset.htm

Cyclonite
January 27th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Yes, poison indeed but most people use them to trip.....

Jacks Complete
January 27th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Voyager,

The customs guy would probably punch the name into Google, and find the post you put here, then ban you from posting for a few years, if you made the mistake of ordering to your home address!

knowledgehungry
January 27th, 2004, 08:51 PM
The customs guy would probably punch the name into Google, and find the post you put here, then ban you from posting for a few years Are you suggesting that the Customs guy is a mod here :rolleyes: :p ?

xyz
January 27th, 2004, 09:11 PM
I think he meant that he would be banned from posting things through customs in the mail.

Jacks Complete
January 28th, 2004, 05:34 PM
No, I mean that he would have fun posting from a federal penitentiary...

Though a suprising number seem to have websites these days...

DimmuJesus
January 28th, 2004, 10:14 PM
I'm sure customs has some huge database on hand that would allow them to know right away what the contents of the package really are. Then again, it really depends on what these companies claim the package to be. For example, lets say there is German site that sells gun parts that are legal in Germany, but illegal in the US, he can get away with it if he claims them as machine parts and nothing more. Most customs agents wouldn't know what it is by looking at it, especially if its something that appears harmless.
But since many of these poisons are illegal to own in the first place, if looked up by name, there would be a problem.