View Full Version : the dumbest question ever

The Anarch
January 27th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Alright... so I was at a concert a little while ago with Life of Agony, Flaw, and Skrape. I bought a Flaw shirt at the place and got all of the members to sign the tag(i didn't have anything else for them to sign), and i'm wondering if there's any kind of shit i can put on the tag to prevent the sigs from fading away in the wash. It was with permenant marker but I think even that'll fade in the wash over time. I thought of puting wax on it, but that would probably crack and fall off and mess up the signatures even more. Any ideas?

Arkangel
January 27th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Well, what you have to remember is that by the time it faded, you wouldn't really give that much of a fuck about the band anyway, so it won't matter by then.

And if, by any remote chance it has any financial value as a result of the sigs, then you'd be a dumbass to wear it, just so people could see you were at the gig.:rolleyes:

Get a copy of the shirt, then copy the sigs yourself and use your "forged" shirt to impress all the dullards that would be impressed by the real one.

OR get a life:p

The Anarch
January 27th, 2004, 10:48 PM
They're Flaw, dude. Not exactly underground anymore. I'm not wearing the shirt to impress anyone, they're just a band that I like and I want to keep the signatures intact. Sorry if i can't step to the hundrends of Good Charlotte shirts that i'm sure you have. Thanks for the stupid idea though.

Jacks Complete
January 28th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Sorry, who the hell are Flaw?

You can buy a spray from art shops that will set the ink better than nothing. Also, use just water to wash it, as the high powered detergents are what strip the colour out of stuff like that.

nbk2000
January 28th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. :p