View Full Version : Hypothetical Question

Arkangel
February 19th, 2004, 08:03 AM
OK,

All us whitie Aryans know that we're superior thinkers, workers and organisers, but imagine for one awful moment that by some bizarre chance (anyone read any Irvine Welsh?), we've been transported into a "mud" body, somewhere like let's say, Calcutta, India. We can discuss the specifics of your circumstances as we go on, but to start off with, let's say you live in an average district of the city, not abject slum poverty, but not comfortable either.

How exactly would you raise yourself from the strictures around, to pursue the wealth and luxury of creative thought to which you aspire?

And it isn't an excuse to say "that would never happen to me", it's a hypothetical question.

Over to you Einsteins (oh no.........he was untermensch too, drat! :p )

zaibatsu
February 19th, 2004, 10:23 AM
It's got to be through crime. First you need to get something, so you can pay for other things - theft. With the money, you can fund more expensive thefts, to the level that you're just planning them and not actually doing the job. Then you've got police bribing, charging local businesses insurance, drugs dealing etc.

nbk2000
February 20th, 2004, 01:02 PM
As if there aren't enough threads in which you could have posted this "hypothetical" question in, you have to start a new one?

:rolleyes:

Are you just looking for something to argue about? It sure seems like it. It seems you either hate being white, or envy not being white, either one is something we can't change here, so why bother arguing about it with us?

As for your question:

Knowing I was a white man trapped in a mud body, I would proceed to find the nearest terrorist organization, join them for Jihad, then, when they gave me a truckbomb to drive into the lobby of the great satans motel, turn it around and drive myself into the nearest mosque and vaporize myself and as many of the muds as I could, because having once stood at the summit of human perfection, I'd not be able to live on in the deepest latrine pit of mud existance.

:p