View Full Version : ATP-ase inhibitor.

simply RED
March 1st, 2004, 05:11 PM
In my dream i had the active centers of the ATPase... Looking how the ATP binds... And decomposes to ADP and P. In the ATP synthase, the ADP and P binds and synthese ATP.
So it is possible to assemble a molecule that binds unreversably to the ATP ase active centers. The effect may copy the VX acetylholinesterase inhibition with other means.
.... it will target every known carbon based form of life ....(assuming viruses are not exactly "lifeforms")
In the Carson's "Silent Spring" the effect of the inhibition is well described.

-------------------------------
I'm the butterfly, stuck with pin!

nbk2000
March 2nd, 2004, 02:36 AM
OOOOOoookkkaayyy....:confused:

And just what are you going about?

If you're implying you've synthed something lethal, share the info.

What you posted doesn't tell us jack shit about what you did, may have done, think you've done, or even dreamed of doing.

If you're just spouting theory on something after having read a chapter of an organic chemistry text, we don't need that here. That's the kind of shit madfag used to do here...until I executed him. :)

simply RED
March 2nd, 2004, 07:38 AM
I will not rewrite "Silent Spring" here. There are some examples of this effect done by common pesticides or pesticide mixtures.
The idea here is the creation of the strongest possible ATP-ase inhibitor.
The molecule may copy the ATP exactly except some very small differences engineered that it will bind to the active centers unreversably.
There are some inhibitors known till now, i don't have time to search for them.

As i don't have time to do the research alone, i'm sharing the idea with you...
Anyone who has some info on the atp ase inhibition may post it here.
And NBK, you know that there is not such "clever" individual who will try to make sych substance without proper lab, so why you ask about me - having synthesed it?

if the thread is crap, sorry, delete it...