View Full Version : Does someones want to correspond with me ?

Shun Ambrose
March 5th, 2004, 05:06 PM
J have not enougth time to go one this forum.
For this reason I ask to every people on this forum if someones want to correspond with me by mail.
I am french and i can learn to you lot of thing about the chemistry of the explosives, War gas, nerves gas and how to uses them.

my mail address is dumb@ss.fr

IDTB
March 5th, 2004, 11:57 PM
J have not enougth time to go one this forum.
For this reason I ask to every people on this forum if someones want to correspond with me by mail.
I am french and i can learn to you lot of thing about the chemistry of the explosives, War gas, nerves gas and how to uses them.

my mail address is dumb@ss.fr

Personally I'd enoy to correspond with someone, but for security reasons I shall not do so. Aslo, if I did it wouldn't be with you because you've showed me(and the forum) you're rather foolish. Foolishness doesn't go well with most of the topics that are discussed here at the forum. I'm still kind of curious why you're still here after the VX incident. I'm assuming it was you, but I can't seem to find it in the archives. Am I mistaken?

nbk2000
March 6th, 2004, 12:51 AM
You are correct, IDTB, that he is the "VX" POStER.

It's not like he really did make any VX but, for arguments sake, lets say he did.

Eventually he'll be caught for doing something equally stupid, whether he lives to go to prison for it is another story, but would you want to be on his e-mail list when "The State" goes looking for "collaborators" to prosecute? :eek:

The only reason he wasn't banned forever is because we wanted to see what he'd do next. Now that we've seen an attempt to lure others into an entrapment, we say "au revoire" (however it's spelt) to S. Ambrose.

:)

PS: Signatures are to only be in english, so HED for rules violation as well. :p