View Full Version : Good news

Arkangel
March 8th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Stop being a smartass.

zeocrash
March 8th, 2004, 02:37 PM
lol hand mouth coordination is overated i'm as coordinated as a ... very uncoordianted thing. but that dont stop me shoveling large quantities of junk food towards that hole in my face

vulture
March 8th, 2004, 03:02 PM
The four-year study of the physical abilities of children in 157 countries also found that U.S. children finish an Oscar Mayer Lunchables Fun Pack in just under two minutes, nearly half the world average.

Could anyone describe to me what an Oscar Mayer Lunchables Fun Pack is? :confused:

Is it something like those cookies which look like sandwiches with cheese and stuff in between?

Now I know why food fights are so popular in the US. ;)

New olympic discipline coming up? :D

Skean Dhu
March 8th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Lunchables 'fun packs' are essentially over priced meager portions(not to mention unhealthy) of prepackaged lunches for people who won't take the time to make a sandwich for their snot nosed brat. they commonly contain 3 mini pizza shells, cheese and sauce, or crackers a few slices of small lunchmeats, and cheese, along with some sugary drink like capri sun or the like

Tuatara
March 8th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I'm wondering how well this correlates with child obesity :p

IDTB
March 9th, 2004, 12:39 AM
First thing I thought of is the American's inconsistancy to stop throwing food in their(or other's) mouths and yelling "SCORE!!", anyone else or am I simply an abstract mind? :p

The reason I say this is I've only noticed American's doing so. Correct me if I'm wrong. ;)