View Full Version : The Forum FTP is no more...for now.

nbk2000
March 12th, 2004, 01:40 AM
Chem has apparently suffered a nervous breakdown, caused by his girlfriend dumping his ass. :rolleyes:

WEAK! :mad:

Because of his dereliction of duty, he's been banned, and the FTP is hosed.

However, all is not lost.

An aquaintance of mine may soon be in a position to run an FTP. We shall see how that works out.

In the interim, save your files, and back them up, so we don't loss anything more than we already have due to the weakness of one person.

s25
March 13th, 2004, 01:06 PM
But if chem warrior is abnned then how is he still hosting.if yooyu need files hosted i can do that but for teh moment i cannot supply you with a ftp but once i set up my own sites ftp server i could share it with you :)

Rhadon
March 13th, 2004, 01:37 PM
s25, if you read NBK's post you will see that he has found someone new to host the Forum FTP. Your offer is welcome, though.

But... please take care of your language!

zeocrash
March 13th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Chem has apparently suffered a nervous breakdown, caused by his girlfriend dumping his ass. :rolleyes:

WEAK! :mad:

Because of his dereliction of duty, he's been banned, and the FTP is hosed.

that's a bit harsh aint it.

ah well you're the boss, i've got a load of files to upload to the new ftp when it's ready.

++++++++++++=

Zeo....you've been told several times about the I/i thing, as well as lazy capitalization...get right or get gone.

NBK

CommonScientist
March 14th, 2004, 04:22 PM
It sounds to me like the FTP crashed and all files were lost, and now we are building it back up. I think Im wrong but I dont know for sure. So NBK - you banned him? He didnt get like HED or anything, its like temporary right?

nbk2000
March 15th, 2004, 02:16 AM
I banned him to get his attention, since he seemed to be "distracted". ;)

Whether it stays permanent or not is up to him.

I've restored his access to the Forum...but ONLY the FTP section (this section), so he can respond here, so pass the word to him and lets hear what he has to say.

Also, the FTP my associate will be running will be ran differently from the previous two, but I'll let him tell you the details when he's ready.