View Full Version : How Do make Plastik

johnt
March 17th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I want to know how to make C-4, it make a really good fire starter I hear.

johnt
March 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I need to know how to make some C-4, I live in the Desert, there is this old car i want to take care of. can any one help me out.

MightyQuinnŽ
March 17th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I think you need to start by not being banned.

Should you pass the first test, the second step is to Search and Read!

My guess is, you won't make it to the second step.

Dave Angel
March 17th, 2004, 05:57 PM
This guy is so blatantly a troll, no point in telling him to search etc.

Let's just wait for the mods to lock the topic and ban him.

Desmikes
March 17th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Jont, you just started the fire right under your ass, soon you will be a real flamer... no C4 required.

freaky_frank
March 17th, 2004, 06:26 PM
I guess NBK can answer your question again here :cool:

kingspaz
March 17th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I'll answer it instead. johnt, you are disgusting, you are the filth on a pigs trotter after a year of living in its own shit by the hands of its careless farmer, does that sound like home john? your parents did something wrong. you lack the abilty for manners, the thing that always goes a long way. why can't you take care of yourself and find your own information or fucking SEARCH. its not like there isn't enough posts or links to other places which contains the information you require. why waste our time and yours? you are a malfunction known as the common sheeple. how you got here i don't know or care, but you certainly aren't going to stay. do you honestly think C4 could be made by an individual who is still breast feeding? you should know the answer to that but you can't say it because you're sucking on your mothers breast again and asking her what i mean by this.

'How Do Make Plastik' - that thread title says it all. if you cannot comprehend a simple sentence how will you understand any instruction that we gave? as i suspect from you're post you've oped for so much in life yet have achieved so little.

you are a classic, a classic loser.

HypocriticalBuddhist
June 10th, 2008, 04:01 AM
I want to know how to make C-4, it make a really good fire starter I hear.

u poot 4 Carbin adumz in an blender n hold teh buttin fer liek 1 minit lol.

"As with many plastic explosives, the explosive material in C-4 is RDX (cyclonite or cyclotrimethylene trinitramine) which makes up around 91% of the C-4 by weight. The plasticizer is diethylhexyl or dioctyl sebacate (5.3%) and the binder usually is polyisobutylene (2.1%)."
-WIKIFUCKINGPEDIA

PLEASE COMMIT SUICIDE SOON SO THAT I CAN HAVE SOME PEACE OF MIND.

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

ChippedHammer
June 10th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Wow, what a useless bump :rolleyes:

-=HeX=-
June 10th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Let me count the rule infractions here. Not by john, by hypocritical buddhist. He bumps am old thread with a useless flame commiting blatant necromancy by flaming a member who was banned 4 years ago. Thats 2 so far in one post I believe. Even worse, the flame is in all caps. That is horrible to read. Oh and night I be that after his quote the english is so awful I cannot even read it. I dont speak dyslexic retard so could someone please translate. Well, at least he can search wikipaedia. As I have always wanted to say:

<Innocent childs voice> Oooh look mega, a troll! Can I keep it as a pet? </innocent childs voice>

JohnG
June 10th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Frankly I am a bit surprised that someone (hypocritical buddhist) who has been here for nearly 2 years would leave a post like that.

-=HeX=-
June 10th, 2008, 03:44 PM
John I shall rephrase what you said. Here is what I think you meant :p
'Frankly I am surprised that someone who makes a post like that has survived for 2 years here.'
Thats more like it. I think that mr buddhist actually wants to get banned because he realizes that this is not actually 'totse' or queerpier and he wants to leave. That is why he is posting in banned for life. Well mr buddhist make yourself at good in the BFL section.

megalomania
June 10th, 2008, 04:49 PM
I warned you once cocksucker! He made a few one liner posts yesterday in 4 year old threads, and I figured it was just temporary ignorance, but this is beyond the pale...

BANNED!