View Full Version : Fireworks Banned in Florida

wrench352
March 20th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Okay,all y'all that want Bush out of the White House. Look what this piece of shit,nigger,jerk off Democrat liberal has done:
http://www.flsenate.gov/cgi-bin/view_page.pl?Tab=session&Submenu=1&FT=D&File=sb2686.html&Directory=session/2004/Senate/bills/billtext/html/
And heres the fuck head who sponsered it:
http://www.flsenate.gov/Legislators/index.cfm?Members=View+Page&LastName=Lawson&District_Num_Link=006&Title=%2D%3ESenate%2D%3ELawson%2C%20Alfred%20%22Al %22%2C%20Jr%2E&Submenu=1&Tab=legislators&chamber=Senate
Bah,Bah too many nigger kids blew their fingers off,Bah
Only bang snaps,caps and party poppers will be legal,and you have to be 18 to handle sparklers,who thinks this shit up?
Feel free to send angry hate mail

Oh yeah,heres the fucking icing on the fucking cake;it takes effect July fucking 1st!!!
If that aint the lowest fucking thing Ive ever fucking heard!

EP
March 20th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Because no whites or conservatives every tried to ban fireworks, right? :rolleyes:

vulture
March 20th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Isn't Florida the state of Bushes little Bro? He was friendly enough to intervene for his Bro during the elections, so being a real conservative, he should stop it right in its tracks, no? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Also, isn't florida a notorious conservative stronghold?

Oh yeah,heres the fucking icing on the fucking cake;it takes effect July fucking 1st!!!

Are you fucking ozzy fucking osbourne or fucking what?? Seriously, this kinda language isn't going to prove your point.

krimmie
March 21st, 2004, 08:28 AM
{791.07 Agricultural and fish hatchery use.--Nothing in this chapter shall prohibit the importation, purchase, sale, or use of fireworks used or to be used solely and exclusively in frightening birds from agricultural works and fish hatcheries; and such use shall be governed entirely by the rules prescribed by the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.}
Perhaps a fish hatchery would fit in nicely with my pyro hobby. :D

wrench352
March 21st, 2004, 01:59 PM
Excuse my language the other day I was monumentally pissed. If you look at previous posts Ive never(I dont think) used such salty language.

Now all things being equall:
Geoge W's lil bro is indeed the Governor,however,many of our Senators and Congressmen are Democrats.Truth be told,several of the larger cities here are Democrat territory like Miami.The population here has both large numbers of old people(generally conservative) and,well,hippies(rainbow people) and gays (generally liberal) not to mention all the immigrants(generally Democrats).Im not against hippies,gays or immigrants,they just usually are pro democrat.

To EP,you know,I really dont know. However I do know Ive been fighting with the Democrats for 2 years now over the Clinton Gun Ban and now they snuck through legislation thats a.pushed me even further underground and b. ruined two great pyro related holidays for me. Oh yeah and as for the nigger comment this piece of shit has me bent waaaaaaaay out of shape over this. Also I notice most generally liberal states have had fireworks outlawed for years.

Man,I cant believe y'all,I figured y'all would back me up on this. Its a blatant attack on our way of life.

I promise I will never again post under the influence.

vulture
March 21st, 2004, 05:01 PM
What's the big deal about banning fireworks? Make them yourself.

I mean if you're going to worry about making/possessing fireworks when you've got no trouble making explosives...

Most fireworks were banned in the Netherlands too after the Enschede disaster. What happened? People started importing illegal fireworks massively and as a result even more dangerous fireworks are available than before the ban.

Besides, you've got the everglades... ;)

tmp
March 21st, 2004, 07:06 PM
Wrench352, checkout this link: http://www.fireworksland.com/mall

Most of these suppliers will ship to you as long as you sign the customary
"HOLD HARMLESS" agreement like the pyro chemical suppliers use.

Don't blame any particular political stripe for fireworks laws. I live in very
liberal state - Maryland. Despite this the General Assembly recently passed
a law allowing more consumer fireworks, namely fountains and other novelty
devices to be sold to consumers. Before that all we had was sparklers,
poppers, snappers, and snakes. I guess they got tired of losing money to
fireworks vendors in D.C. and Virginia. Then there are extremely conservative
states like Arizona and Georgia that ban all consumer fireworks. Ashcans,
blockbusters, cherry bombs, and M-80s were banned by the federal Child
Protection Act Of 1966.

Like Vulture suggests, I make my own rockets and polumnas. I'm just very
careful about where I set them off.