View Full Version : Book request: Build your own fuel cells

megalomania
March 21st, 2004, 06:19 PM
I am looking for this ebook, Build Your Own Fuel Cells.pdf. It is a 7 MB pdf file circulating around out there. My copy from E Donkey has been stuck for a week now :( This book has a few choice items I want to browse...

MightyQuinnŽ
March 21st, 2004, 07:33 PM
I have found the file you are looking for and uploaded it here:

http://50caliber.net/pdfs/howtobuildafuelcell.pdf

DirtyDan
March 21st, 2004, 07:35 PM
How far along are you megalomania? Im currently at 2% from just a couple minutes and seeing 3-4 users at the moment. Ill let you know how it comes, and if you want i can give you my FTP info or something so you can get it from me. Or messenger or something, just checked again and its at 2.5% so its coming along fairly fast. Hope i can help out

MightyQuinnŽ
March 23rd, 2004, 05:43 PM
DirtyDan, you can use the link I posted above to get the file also. No waiting.

Morbo
March 24th, 2004, 04:24 AM
Wow this document is great. Im still only in the theory behind fuel cells but this sounds like a great technology.
I hope it replaces fossil fuels soon. I would highly recommend reading it to anyone who glances at this thread. :)

Tuatara
March 24th, 2004, 11:46 PM
US Patent 6670065 may be of interest if you're into fuel cells, but can't afford to buy Nafion. It covers the synthesis of several solid polymer electrolytes from common engineering plastics.

megalomania
March 26th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Ahh, thanks for the help everyone. Naturally within the hour after I posted this all of a sudden my 2 week old stagnent download actually finished :)

Thanks for the patent Tuatara, my interest in the book was primarily for the proton exchange membranes...