View Full Version : The Forum has been ATTACKED!

megalomania
April 3rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
I would like to inform the membership that Rogue Science has recently been the subject of a rather lame and completely ineffective DOS attack.

The member responsible for this stupidity has been identified as Monkey_Poo69
IP: 66.185.84.205 : wc10.mtnk.rnc.net.cable.rogers.com
Other IP’s: 65.48.110.222 and 66.185.84.205
Email: monkey_poo1229@hotmail.com

Please feel free to express your displeasure in the appropriate manner.

Fortunately for us and attack on our domain is also an attack on a corporate webspace provider with considerable financial and legal muscle. They said they have already contacted the idiot’s service provider.

MightyQuinn®
April 3rd, 2004, 07:43 PM
Would it not be against the rules, I would make a one line type post in response to this, however I am one of the members that has read the rules and will strictly abide by them. Hence I give you as preamble this long and rambling diatribe.

After all; one line is all that is needed.

Monkey_Poo69 is a jackass.

I will vehemently express my distain for his childish and possibly criminal activities. I will cackle like mad as the little fuckwad shits his drawers under the duress this will little stunt will cause him.

I’ll leave to you to your supper.

Hang-Man
April 3rd, 2004, 10:18 PM
hmm.... You have to ask why. He had to have known this place would require a bit of skill to break, and he also had to have known that when we caught him we would ruin his shit. This site seems to attract societies brightest and well as its absolute dumbest.

If Rogers hasn't cut his service by now I think I'll go have some fun. ;)

darkdontay
April 10th, 2004, 08:44 AM
It is sad to see morons, unmask themselves in such away. Though I'm sure he did the math. "I have a ammount of bandwidth and the website only has b ammount. Where as a devided into b equals atleast one fourth.". Not to even mention the fact over trying to use a shell or something to cover his tracks......[etc]

I must say I prefer the age-old method where lamers just download the book[s] of forbidden stupidty and them proceed to releave them selves or un-needed extremities, but hey maybe I'm old fashioned

Monkey you Ke\/\/ |_ :cool:

Jacks Complete
April 11th, 2004, 09:13 AM
As at time of posting, 66.185.84.205 is totally not there, according to nmap.

Looks like he is gone.

Any idea if he has messenger? Might be able to track him via his email address?