View Full Version : Despertion gasess...

SmallR2002
April 30th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Does anyone have recipies for mild dispertion gasess, nothing that kills or permantly maims, but in need something like teargas.

mongo blongo
April 30th, 2004, 02:05 PM
You *could* try searching. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

zeocrash
April 30th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Have you tried dihydrogen monoxide. It's a very powerful dispersal agent.
First get a large bottle of urine. Then distill the urine, collect the fraction that boils at 373°K. Now you have to be very careful with this stuff as it is a very powerful lachrymator. The only way to protect yourself from it is to eat 30 grams of habenero chillies.
:)

Ropik
April 30th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Hey, zeocrash, dihydrogen monoxide is pretty much TOO dangerous for some beginning chemist. I remember I was nearly killed while trying to prepare it. It splashes to my face and I was EXTREMELY lucky that I am not blind now.
Chillies only protect you from death from ingesting this pesky gas, but your eyes can be still burned out your skull.
SmallR2002: You can try a "vinegar blindnessbringer", named because this less-known agent can immediatelly (but temporaly) damage the optic chiasma, the brain's centrum of seeing.
Recipe:
I:
Take one liter of 3,5% vinegar. It MUST be 3,5%, otherwise it will not work or it may kill you during manufacture.
Add 52 g of powdered lime.
Stir well.
Heat to 84 °C while adding 120 ml of 85% solution of table salt.
Let cool.
Now you have solution "A".

II:
Take 1,5 liters of water. Distilled water, of course.
Add 1 kilogram of sugar with heap of stirring.
Heat if all the sugar does not dissolve.
Cool down to -211 °C
Slowly and carefully add 341 ml of methyl alcohol.
You have solution "B"

III:
EXTREMELY CAREFULLY pour both solutions together in salt/ice/water bath. It will bubble alot and it starts to give off the precious vinegar blindnessbringer.
Enjoy.

SmallR2002
April 30th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Mmmmn, thinks it'd knock you out without actualy doing more thatn looking at it.... uggg >| don't tell me if youve tried it....
Would it be posible to gain oinyin juce and... maybe no

BTW: I have actualy tried searching.

SmallR2002
April 30th, 2004, 04:08 PM
BTW; my last post was mainly addressed to zerocrash and mongo_blongo. would have editited but dont seem to be alowed to.

zeocrash
April 30th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Yeah it can do that too, dihydrogen monoxide is very nasty stuff.

simply RED
May 1st, 2004, 08:28 AM
DHMO aka dihydrogen monoxide kills more people every year than VX gas !!!
It mainly kills by suffocation, when beeing absorbed by the victim's lungs.