View Full Version : Look at this bullshit [plagerism alert]

Evil_Tree
May 4th, 2004, 05:19 PM
http://brynnn1.tripod.com/brynnthyngs/bang/explosives.html

Some one fucking copied the chem lab onto his Neo-Nazi page...

I don't know if this has been brought to anyones attenion...

And if this is some mods page I didn't meen to come off on the offensive...

vulture
May 4th, 2004, 05:49 PM
He's "writing" something on "Lockpicking Tools and Techniques" too... :rolleyes:

Mendeleev
May 4th, 2004, 06:19 PM
The scum-sucking piece of shit didn't even make the effort to change anything. Anybody here know how to hack well enough to ruin this guy's life, sort of like the way described in the forums unofficial rules written down? I'm sending this fucker an e-mail.

Evil_Tree
May 4th, 2004, 07:07 PM
I sent him an e-mail too. This fucking Nazi probably doesn't know shit about explosives...

nbk2000
May 4th, 2004, 07:19 PM
I'm not able to view the page, as the pop-ups immediately replace the page, and I can't stop it quick enough. :rolleyes:

Oh well, mustn't be worth reading. :)

aikon
May 4th, 2004, 07:48 PM
What an asshole!
It's an evidence of incapacity to steal the work of other people who spent a lot of time with it and simply put another name on it.
It's a pity that I'm not really familiar with computer science. I'm sure that we have members who are able to take revenge on this fucktard.

Bert
May 4th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Oh well, mustn't be worth reading. :)

Amazing. He stole the WHOLE frickin' controversial chem Explosives (http://www.roguesci.org/megalomania/explosives.html) section.
Right down to the little deelybobbers in front of the names of compounds that are also precursors to other explosives. Sincerest form of flattery...

festergrump
May 4th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Sincerest form of flattery...

That's so optomistic I hang my head in disbelief. You're completely right, of course, Bert, but I just shudder at the blatancy of his complete thievery. It's almost like "strongarming" someone. ("There, I took it. Whatcha gonna do about it?"). They all seem to think their pages won't reach Forum eyes.

FUCTNUGGET wrote this as a disclaimer:

"A note on copyrights: The original scientific and technical information on this web site is not protected under copyright law, all information from copyrighted texts has been reproduced with respect to the "fair use" clause of U.S.C. Title 17. All graphics and sounds not original creations of the author are freely distributable as long as they are not modified."

Not modified in the least, I say... and not even slightest credit given to the author. A complete rip-off of this magnitude deserves a brutal punishment!

I'll say this... He sure picked a good bunch to fuck with.

Sarevok
May 5th, 2004, 12:39 AM
He copied everything, including the navigation menu at the left... Comments of his own include: Although any chemistry lab can be dangerous, the nature of these chemicals is such that the dangers are exacerbated because they are explosives! The world is so full of idiots... This guy is one of them.

Is it possible to e-mail Tripod (http://www.tripod.lycos.com/) saying that he is using their space to keep bomb-making information available to the public? That would get his page deleted.

Flake2m
May 5th, 2004, 08:14 AM
I have a better idea
What is this little shits IP address?
Someone find it and post it. I am sure there are a few hundreds members that would like to hack and DOS his site out of existence.
Lets also find out where he/she/it lives, as someone is bound to want to pay a "visit".

vulture
May 5th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Lets also find out where he/she/it lives, as someone is bound to want to pay a "visit".

The media would love that: "Member of bombmaking terror forum smacks up neonazi."

Seriously, paying someone a visit is going to get you and this forum into trouble.

Besides, being a Nazi, he probably is a rather nasty fellow with some nasty mates. These people form communities too, you know.

Kriegsminister
May 5th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Finding out where he lives wasn't much of a problem. He included this info on his site. Just have a look at the main page.

Brynn Frost
Townsville Nth Qld
Australia

You can also view a picture of him on page 2. Doesn't look very "nasty".

Flake2m
May 5th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Vulture, I never said anyone on this forum was going to visit "Brynn". Besides that would be too irresponsible, since Rogue Science is all about providing information not recruits for a revolution.

However given what ASIO and the Feds are like with neonazism and terrorism, if someone gave them a link to the website as part of a tip-off then that might be enough to cause some actions. Actions like search warrants or appearences on the 6 o'clock news.

streety
May 5th, 2004, 11:34 AM
What does nasty look like?

Evil_Tree
May 5th, 2004, 06:25 PM
More Bullshit...

http://brynnn1.tripod.com/brynnthyngs/hbomb.html

He claims he knows how to make an H-bomb. We all know that weapons grade uranium can be bought at your local K-Mart :rolleyes:....

Bert
May 5th, 2004, 07:24 PM
What does nasty look like?
Kind of ..........like this (http://www.boners.com/grub/791217.html)

zeocrash
May 5th, 2004, 08:15 PM
with that haircut he's definatly an austalian supremacist. :)
no but seriously does anyone know if this guy is a member, and if so which one

Flake2m
May 5th, 2004, 08:58 PM
That info about the H-bomb is also plagarised. I can remember reading something extremely somewhere else on the net.
I thought neo nazis atleast gave credit to authors? This guy is deffinately very amateaur and really needs to improve his methods.
Also given the way he promotes PGP and various other tools it looks like hes an NBK wanna be. Except he doesn't quite have the intelligence and originality to be the NBK, just a tri-hard.

megalomania
May 6th, 2004, 12:44 AM
So that's what happened to Yahoo Serious...

Sarevok
May 6th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Don't fear him. He is a neopagan badboy full of shit. I reported (http://help.lycos.com/LycosHelp/help/watchdog/htdocs/lycos_watchdog_form.htm) his abusive homepage.

Sarevok
May 7th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Lycos Network Abuse Department.

The account you have brought to the attention of the Lycos Network Abuse Department was found to be in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
As a result, it has been removed from our servers. Thank you for reporting it to us.

This idiot's website is no more!

Flake2m
May 7th, 2004, 06:06 AM
Good work.
Just shows that the system does work sometimes.

darkdontay
May 7th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Funny as hell. I would should we send a letter to the gentlemen to explain to him, that being a thief here will get you killed?

Boomer
May 7th, 2004, 10:19 AM
Let's hope Mega made sure that HE cannot report US for spreading bomb-making info! Nobody would believe we all only "dream" about explosives.
Would be sad if he took revenge, they shut us down too, and we had to find a new provider.... :(

But I remember reading there's a backup of E+W somewhere just in case.

Rhadon
May 7th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Just to make that clear, all we do here is exchange knowledge, and that's not illegal in the US. What our members do with it is out of our control. It may be forbidden to host certain information on certain free web hosts, but since we don't use free web space but pay for having the site hosted there shouldn't be a problem, unless our host does not allow our kind of information in his policy which is not the case AFAIK.

nbk2000
May 7th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Funny as hell. I would should we send a letter to the gentlemen to explain to him, that being a thief here will get you killed?

We would never do such a thing, as that's a threat, and threats are a violation of the RTPB.

Either leave him alone, or take unilateral action in silence.

megalomania
May 7th, 2004, 10:19 PM
It would seem that one can post any kind of information on a website, except jihadist threats. Case in point the recent spate of sites being closed down with such invective pages. Didn't you see the asterisk on the Constitution?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.*"

*offer not valid with Jihad speech - see Patriot Act