View Full Version : Now that things are stable again......

MightyQuinn®
August 20th, 2004, 02:24 PM
NBK, can we get a good banning going on? ;)

And PLEASE not me....

Should this post piss off an admin, please delete it post haste!

CommonScientist
August 20th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Well Im sure that there is like 200 or so members that are leeches on here. I havn't seen anyone yet who would piss me off, untill then, we shall see.

rational611
August 20th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Could someone tell me what AP stands for here. I know that NG stands for nitroglycerine. I am a newbie.

rational

CommonScientist
August 20th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Acetone Peroxide - Google it, its a powerfull, sensitive peroxide.

Oh, and we know your a newbie, you said it, you show it, and it says so under neath your forum name. ;)

megalomania
August 20th, 2004, 04:39 PM
AP is only acetone peroxide here. In professional circles it stands for ammonium perchlorate.

croc
August 20th, 2004, 10:00 PM
How long does it take before I can rank up above newbie standards to “a new voice” or “bottle washer”? Is it a certain post count or how much I contribute to the forum? (Its a combination of both, only decent posts get approved. But more posts increase your rank. If you post too much crap I click the ban button. - kingspaz)

What does IIRC stand for I have seen it in the battle field chemistry section? (IIRC - kingspaz))

Marvin
August 21st, 2004, 02:44 AM
Might I suggest someone registers as "iDefence" says something really dumb like "Your forum is full of terrorists", and then gets symbolically banned.

The dark creatures in the Banned for life section need feeding. An anthropomorphic personification of lamer consuming evil is for life not just for halloween.

Bert
August 21st, 2004, 02:59 AM
Hello again- I finaly had time and a working PC, AND YOU WERE GONE!

Hope you all had a good summer. Mine was killer busy... And it ain't over yet.

chemistr1
August 21st, 2004, 01:56 PM
Damn its good to be back home.

I thought that the forum had been wiped out.

Been bumming along the other forums and it just wasnt the same.

BS has been reduced to kewl central and are dying.

APC is pretty much OK for pyro but I am not sure if they have that much knowledge or expeience sometimes and the mods are far from friendly but not a match for our own NBK though lol.

Glad to be back.