View Full Version : For sale

A-BOMB
August 25th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Im going to be selling some item to donate some of the money to the forum,(mega if this is unacceptable or if you didn't get my e-mail about this lock/delete at your preferance)
For right now I have for sale these payment by Paypal US/Canada member please
For sale:

I am selling a used fujitsu point 1600 laptop it comes with a
166 mhz pentium processor with mmx
32 mb of ram (can be upgraded)
no hardrive but comes with harddrive caddy and connector cable
10.4" 800x600 16bit DTSN screen
battery maynot hold a charge the unit has not been used in year
AC-adapter
stylus
The unit also comes with a cooling fan that came with the unit when I purchased it it is powerd off of the USB port, the unit also has vent hole drilled in the rear to alow the air from the fan to vent.
I used this unit as a MP3 player for my apartment but now have a new stero that has a built in player.
$45 plus shipping

I have a fujitsu tablet case with compartment for your cd-rom, floppy, ac-adapter, keyboard, file, pens, and cables, It comes with a non-fujitsu table stand I purchased to use with the case since the fujitsu stand was not included when I purchased it, it also comes with a cherry mini keyboard with touch pad mouse,(it is missing the escape, 1, and F8 keys maybe able to be replaced)
$25 plus shipping

For sale:
One time fuse with superquick M54b 75mm artillert fuse it is in good shape and come with all parts and safety pin, (heavy)
$55 plus shipping

For sale one book
"The Chemical Formulary" volume XIV
this book contaims formulary for many epoxys/coatings/commons/foods/pesticides
$12 plus shipping

For sale one linyses 10/100 5 port hub with two 10/100 PCI networking card with 15 feet of networking cable.
$35 plus shipping

For sale on VIA pentium 3 socket PGA370 motherboard
VIA motherboard with VT82C94X chipset
3 dimm slots for pc133 sdram
1 APG 4x(?)slot
4 PCI slots
built in NVIDIA TNT2 (64mb? might be 16mb? cant remember)
2 P/S2 ports
2 USB (comes with a rear slot for 2 more USB)
1 serial
1 VGA
1 parralle
comes with power supply
$45 plus shipping

More Items to come.