View Full Version : problems posting and changing password

bipolar
August 25th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Well, since we lost those 2 months of posts, probably the only 2 months i was posting most, I lost my new voice status and am a newbie now. I meant to mention this before when I was a newbie but It stopped when I became a new voice so I didn't say anything about it. I can not go to user control panel as a newbie to change my password after I have requested a temp password. It gives me the "you do not have permission to access this feature" or something.

Also. None of the 2 posts I have made have gone through. one was in the Any New Guns? thread in Improvised Weapons. I posted a rather nice post about my new FN FAL and I even took a picture of it and uploaded it to my own host for the thread

Also. I made a thread titled "rougesci tshirt to raise money" and I generously designed a nice high quality graphic for a tshirt to upload to cafepress for sale for the legal defense fund, since I have only a few dollars to donate otherwise I thought I could do something to help. I have since seen other newbies post go through since that time. So it seems as if some one is not letting my posts go through. I surely thought someone would let a post go through that would help roguesci's cause. Anyway here is a small picture of the graphic i made for a rogue sci tshirt. I have made another one also if you like it better
oh well it wont let me put pictures in the water cooler so I will post links

design1 (http://www.flube.com/users/jojo7/shirt1.jpg)

design2 (http://www.flube.com/users/jojo7/shirt2.jpg)

Cordtex
August 27th, 2004, 12:35 PM
bipolar: I'm totally a newbie (regarding to the usage of the forum) here, and never been a member before they force the site down. I have this permission problem as well. And did not find anything in the FAQ or other posts related to this. Maybe I missed something, somewhere. Although did not try to post in other areas of the forum, but I can not modify anything in the "User CP" nor view attachments. Any idea?

Pb1
August 27th, 2004, 11:24 PM
You can't access any of those features until your post count hits 10. Same goes with your posts: they have to be approved by a mod before showing up if your post count is less than 10 (remember that posting in the WC doesn't increase it).