View Full Version : What I Do.

warmage
October 24th, 2004, 02:07 AM
This is a subtrafuge that i have found to be a great sucess in getting all manner of chemicals and equipment.
Set up a cover corp....most supplyers have some qualms about dealing with one man bands. Here in hilbilly land it costs only about $75 in fees and about $100 in lawyers fees to set up a LLC.
The fake business that i find most useful is an electronic R&D firm; i first set up my electronics business about 35 yrs ago. I'm even listed in Dunn & Bradstreet. When i get some heat from a potential supplyer who wants to dig in my dirt. I tell them to go to Duns and pull a report, this will cost them $25.
High school kids are generally not listed. An electronics firm allows you to access some very high purity chemicals.......check out "chip grade solvents" this is the stuff where they start with chromatigraph grade material.....as there raw feed stock.

Barcy
October 30th, 2004, 02:59 AM
Why go to the cost of setting us your own company? Just use another larger generic company name. I ordered stuff under my employers name and as the supplier really wanted to get a foot into our business, she gave me a sizeable discount. I did this all over the net and sent my requests via my company email, but provided my own alternative address and credit card. Pick abig industry that could use chemicals and equipment for just about anything, I would recommend a mining or mining contract company.

tmp
October 30th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Not necessary if you know where to look ! The only chemicals you REALLY
have to worry about are drug precursors. I'm saying that I feel a bit safer
ordering potassium nitrate rather than tetrahydrofuran or lithium aluminum
hydride. It really depends on what you're ordering and always check OTC
sources 1st. A corporation doesn't necessarily mean that your order won't
be scrutinized by various law enforcement agencies. In the DEA's "list" for
spotting drug labs - anything that doesn't fit with the business.

Barcy
October 31st, 2004, 12:39 AM
A good point TMP.

What I have purchased would not raise to many eye brows. I suppose if I was cheeky enough to purchase something obviously of a questionable nature, I would use another business name that would be a specific end user for the type of chemical asked for.

HHHMMM!!! (Sudden distraction from point of conversation and falling into Evil thought mode). I would hate to exact a bit of revenge on an old boss of mine, by making some questionable product queries or purchases in his name. Oops!! time to go and work on an evil plot (BBWWAA HA HA HA!!).

megalomania
November 2nd, 2004, 01:46 AM
With the right precursors one can make any drug precursor. The feds are not quite up to speed on second level precursors because it exponentially increases their watch list. Rhodium has an excellent synth of LAH, and I am working on a synth of THF from formaldehyde and acetylene that is very promising on paper... We will always be one step ahead of the pigs because necessity is the mother of all invention.