View Full Version : alternative file sharing

FUTI
November 3rd, 2004, 01:48 PM
This is maybe the most stupid idea ever, but being unable to upload (or download) anything to a FTP I'm little unhappy about it.

Question 1
Can I e-mail to administrators or moderators of this forum with attachments on it containing you-know-what that will at the end find it's way to the forum FTP? What is the file size limit? I know that FTP is not forum related, that is why I ask this. Feel free to erase whole thread if you find it stupid.

Question 2
If I can't download anything I'm very interested is someone start some of alternative projects for file distribution, since it looks this is how I will geting those files in the future? P2P, or soulseek, or DC++, or streamload...anything?
If you started a project please let me know about it...at least to find a program for file sharing and get familiar with interface (I'm old:().

azzogat
November 4th, 2004, 05:30 AM
I'm starting a bittorent E&W sharing project , and am currently hosting some 4 gigs of E&W related documents on my ftp (which moderators decided not to post,although I've tried making a post in the water cooler a week ago or so),and also the same amount of data on eMule.I'll have more details for you once the btorrent project takes some kind of fixed form.