View Full Version : Software request: any of the CABO databases

megalomania
December 9th, 2004, 02:40 PM
While poking around on the net I found this wonderful website offering intelligence databases for law enforcement and first responders called CABO. There are actually several versions, CABO-MX is the all inclusive database, CABO-LE is specific to law enforcement, and CABO-ES is for emergency responders.

More specificially the CABO products contain information about chemical and biological weapons. It also has info on who is involved in researching these things, what facilities make them, and what terror originizations might use them.

This software appears to be classified as a defense munition even though it says everything comes from unclassified sources. I gather this means the software cannot be exported, like how the Playstation-2 is considered a military grade computer.

Anyway the company website does a much better job of explaining this software than I could. Point your browsers to www*bombsecurity*com/CABO/cabo*html but replace the stars with periods.

I especially like the CABO Agents databse. Info on 695 chemicals and precursors. They were kind enough to include a list of the nasties. Now I know exactly which chemicals to focus my research on :D This list is actually how I found the site.

aikon
December 10th, 2004, 09:06 AM
That seems to be a great software. I doubt that we can get a copy of that program, but as you already stated it's very kind of them to publish a list with all 695 agents. :)
Would be interesting to know what's in the classified section of CABO-MX.