View Full Version : Software requests... Please lend a hand :)

megalomania
December 16th, 2004, 02:06 AM
I have this nifty little Acrobat plugin called BCL Magellan, but I went ahead and got the newest version 6.5. After doing so the crack, supplied by Team Scotch, did not work. Apparently the latest is a small dot release more advanced, so the crack fails. I uninstalled it and tried to install the older version, but it must have slipped some sneaky registry thing in because it refuses to install an older version. I even cleaned out my registry, but no luck. If anyone happens to have a more recent crack I would like to use it. The older crack was released on Feb 16, 2004.

I am also interested in a crack for BCL PageView Server if there is one floating around out there.

I would also like a crack for FileOpen Publisher v 2.5 if there is one.

I am looking for working copies of Adobe LiveCycle Policy Server; Adobe PDF JobReady; and the ebook PDF Print Production Guide v 2.0.

Darkbloodpriest
December 16th, 2004, 05:53 PM
S.W.I.M should have the full copy of bcl magellan v.6.5 with crack in the next day or so(they have dialup :)), and I also believe they have Fileopen Publisher v2.5. You don't need any of the other bcl programs do you? I'm not sure whats currently on the ftp but if you need them I'll be happy to let them know to upload them :)
As for those others, you sure know how to pick hard to find warez.
I'll see what I can dig up.
Glad to be of service again Mega.

megalomania
December 17th, 2004, 04:37 AM
Thanks for the help. AFAIK all BCL sftware is available as a fully functional demo, but getting cracks can be a pain. If you have any of their other software go ahead and upload it. If and when a crack does come out it is always hard finding the version it was meant for since they just come out with a new release.

Who wants to be all these Acrobat plugins will not work with v 7? The people at BCL charge outrageous prices for their software. If I am going to pay $5000 for something it had better be more than a 5 MB file! How can they possible justify charging that much for a program that probably took 2 guys a couple of weeks to make?

megalomania
December 22nd, 2004, 08:17 PM
You didn't happen to upload those progs yet did you Darkbloodpriest? I didn't see them on the FTP as of yet...

c0deblue
December 22nd, 2004, 08:51 PM
Here are a few for version 6.5

http://astalavista.box.sk/cgi-bin/robot?srch=BCL+Magellan

megalomania
December 23rd, 2004, 03:32 AM
Those don't work I am afraid. BCL has released a few sub dot updates to the demo, but they call them all 6.5. Those cracks are for a slightly earlier version. Now if I only had an earlier version of 6.5 I would be golden.

Darkbloodpriest
January 1st, 2005, 10:30 AM
Well the crack I found was the same as yours. And I recently got a unknown trojan/virus(got a multidropper, didn't find payload) on my system downloading other naughty naughty bad things so I'd rather not upload anything to the ftp until I find it and kill it. If it's a keylogger, and someone starts posting excessively kewl things under my name, please ban me asap. I'll sort it out once I get back on here...but I doubt it's like that. :) Oh to the point, sorry.
I'm going to get on broadband again soon and I'll be your warez factory, but until then, not going to happen. Tried downloading some of the other stuff you requested, and they STILL haven't downloaded. I hope to be off of this god forsaken 56k soon.