View Full Version : How and where to start?

thegman
December 25th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Hi. Im new here.

The reason I joined here is cause, I wanna blow things up (I read the rules and I saw we share the same goal :))... And I'm into pyrotechnics.

The thing is, my knowledge in chemistry, is very very basic... but for blowing things up I dont think you can call that basic...

So I searched the forum, and most people say to start with AP... I dont know what is AP, and I dont think I should try till I have the right knowledge to do that...

The search didnt give me any ideas on how or where to start, but I still could find alot of books and information, such as you'r FTP, or the torrent file, nbk2000 pdf and other information.

The problem is, with all that huge amount of knowledge, I honestly dont know where to begin...

So to do this as short as possible (I dont wanna waste your time ;) ):

My goal is to have the knowledge to simply blow things up (I say blow things up cause still dont know anything so Ill just start with that, in the future I wanna join a sabotage unit in the army , im joining about 2 years from now so I wanna get alot of knowledge).

I dont know where or how to start, and I was hoping that the people who came here with NOTHING and got what they wanted here, could tell me just what did they do...

THANK YOU very much for you help.

festergrump
December 27th, 2004, 08:34 AM
Start by reading all of the titles presented in this thread: Click Me (http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showthread.php?t=4429)

The search button at the top of all pages will become your friend.

thegman
December 27th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Start by reading all of the titles presented in this thread: Click Me (http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showthread.php?t=4429)

The search button at the top of all pages will become your friend.

Thank you!

I did write "starting" in search (and I did searchd in the title), and still I couldnt find this one...

kbk
December 29th, 2004, 09:34 PM
i would recommend talking to other members of this site, or other pyro related underground sites, when i was a member of bombshock i talked to some of the members and got the basic knowledge that i needed to start out and went from there.