View Full Version : arial salutes

aug
January 3rd, 2005, 01:15 PM
what is the safest comp. for arial salutes .thanks

Bert
January 3rd, 2005, 02:39 PM
Hey, they didn't ban you. I think they hold the pyrotechnics section to a lower standard than the rest of the site...

First off, USE THE FUCKING SEARCH ENGINE. Second, CHECK YOUR SPELLING. It's aErial, not "arial". Third, go look at the Banned for Life! section (http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=16&page=1&pp=25&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1) to see how lucky you are that you can still read this.

And fourth, I damn well know the answer to your question, but I'm going to make you do your own research. The answer is here, do some searches and reading, you'll figure it out.

sambo
January 3rd, 2005, 03:16 PM
Man this is such a bitchy forum id never ask a question here!

Good reading though!

SweNMFan
January 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
Why ask when the question is already answered

festergrump
January 3rd, 2005, 05:18 PM
Sambo, this is not a bitchy forum. Asking a question such as this which has been covered endlessly here is like begging everyone in your class for the answer to a test question when the test is "open book" :rolleyes: Surely I explain this in terms you are familiar enough with... :p

Ask in a way that covers all of your research and nobody will flame you.
Example: I'm looking for a safe way to produce a more brisant aerial salute than BP will provide but don't want to use anything shock sensitive or with tendacies to spontaneously deflagrate or detonate. I've tried certain flash mixtures (insert flash compositions here) but am unhappy with the brisancy. I looked at THIS thread and also HERE to no happy solution. Can anyone direct me to some positive alternatives? [/example] (I'll not do any research for you either so you'll have to insert your own hyperlinks where I placed the underlined words).

If you want to be spoonfed info then you are in the wrong forum. Most folks here will bend over backwords to help you out if you are willing to help yourself and not fucking piss and moan if an unkind word or two is thrown in your general direction (or a fellow noob), so collect your thoughts and feel free to ask if you cannot find the answer on your own. OR forget the search engine and ask away, but prepare for a helluva flaming... (most of us enjoy a good roast... GO, BERT!) :D

EDIT: I'd flame him myself if he hadn't asked his already answered several times question in the right place (the Water Cooler). Not like he didn't have a year to figure out how things work around here.

Bert
January 3rd, 2005, 05:57 PM
EDIT: I'd flame him myself if he hadn't asked his already answered several times question in the right place (the Water Cooler). Not like he didn't have a year to figure out how things work around here.

He asked it in the Pyrotechnics section originaly. It got switched to the watercooler... Amazed the mods didn't bite his head off and shit down his neck rather than just moving his post to the play pen.

megalomania
January 3rd, 2005, 07:16 PM
Oh you guys are sooo mean! I mean, all I wanted was for everone to stop what they are doing and repeat 5 years worth of posts and read to me out of the dozens of books available! I would do it myself, but I can't be bothered with actual reading beyond the 2nd grade level (it gives me a headache). That search button is so hard too... Ooh, this Internet is so confusing...

festergrump
January 3rd, 2005, 07:18 PM
Well then, Bert, since you bring this to my attention-- I've done my good deed for the (new) year for no great reason. (but I DID do it, and that counts. :D ) Tommorrow for breakfast I'll tear open a new packet of 'Carnation Instant Bitch'... LOL. (Since we're all so "bitchy" here). ;)

Mega, you kill me sometimes! :D

nbk2000
January 7th, 2005, 05:07 PM
If I had seen it, I'd have been more than happy to decapitate the fool and defecate down his neck, as everyone has come to expect from me. :) But work distracts sometimes.