View Full Version : Remington 1100 full-auto ???

DroppinLead
January 9th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Yeah yeah, I seen the Fully auto 12 gauge thread.

But a lot people were referring to the amazon or loompanics book sales links in which I'd have to fork over an undisclosed amount of cash for a conversion book that for the most part , wont be easily accomplished or even work for that matter.

Cant someone that has said exotic weapons system book on the remington 1100 make it available online as have so many other conversions like the SKS to Full auto , or the Semi to Full-auto AK47 select fire conversion?
I mean damnit jim! I'm no tight ass, but for what my ruger 10/22 exotic weapons system book got me and my open bolt 10/22 book did too, I'll be damned if I get ripped off again.

I've got a few different files I can contribute , but I'm gonna have to make sure you guys arent 10 steps ahead of me on recieving them. :confused:

billybobobrain
May 18th, 2008, 01:39 AM
I've had mildly good luck with the rugger 10/22 conversion.

I screwed up several parts at first. Plus you have to be able to figgure out that some of the "Templates" are not the right scale, mesure them and convert them.

It works after about 60 man hours of cutting and filing.

by the way this is not a good project for a Dremel tool.

Also the aternate trip mechanism, which there are no templates for is the best set up.

MorrisOK
May 22nd, 2008, 08:36 PM
I'm sure that there is nobody on this site who is foolish enough to think that they are anonymous online, but just in case I feel the need to post in this thread regarding the previous two posts.

The way the last post reads, it sounds like billybobobrain was already attempted an illegal conversion, and has basically admitted it in a public forum. I'm sure this is not the case, and it is merely that there is a misunderstanding of some sort, but care should be used with how things are worded here. This particular site happens to be on a lot of watch lists.

All of the information I have collected, shared, or viewed is used for entertainment and education only. I would never attempt an actual project based on information such as what you are discussing. As I'm sure nobody else here would. One might say that the information they received from one of these books was worthless intellectually, but I wouldn't word it to sound like I had tried it and failed.

It doesn't take much for FEDs to get search warrants for things like illegal weapons. An admission of guilt in a public online forum might be enough for the BATFE to drop in for a visit.

I didn't mean to write such a large, nagging, post. My main point is just to be careful how you word things online. I would hate to find out that some kid got raided and arrested on some bullshit charge because of a misinterpreted post.

Sampson1986
August 6th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I'm sure that there is nobody on this site who is foolish enough to think that they are anonymous online, but just in case I feel the need to post in this thread regarding the previous two posts.

The way the last post reads, it sounds like billybobobrain was already attempted an illegal conversion, and has basically admitted it in a public forum. I'm sure this is not the case, and it is merely that there is a misunderstanding of some sort, but care should be used with how things are worded here. This particular site happens to be on a lot of watch lists.

All of the information I have collected, shared, or viewed is used for entertainment and education only. I would never attempt an actual project based on information such as what you are discussing. As I'm sure nobody else here would. One might say that the information they received from one of these books was worthless intellectually, but I wouldn't word it to sound like I had tried it and failed.

It doesn't take much for FEDs to get search warrants for things like illegal weapons. An admission of guilt in a public online forum might be enough for the BATFE to drop in for a visit.

I didn't mean to write such a large, nagging, post. My main point is just to be careful how you word things online. I would hate to find out that some kid got raided and arrested on some bullshit charge because of a misinterpreted post.

Excellent advice. As far as I know, BATFE officials investigate every alleged NFA violation.