View Full Version : Need two books if anyone has a link.

Gedi
January 25th, 2005, 03:47 PM
I'm looking for Fullauto conversion of the marlin camp carbine and supressors volume ii for the ruger 10/22. If anyone has a link, I would appreciate it. I've done a google search and keep coming up with the multi dvd set for sale, which appears to be a rip off of the ftp. The files are available on the ftp, but are already sorted, so goes my luck.

Thanks,

festergrump
January 27th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Gedi,

To the best of my knowledge all Marlin semiautos are based on the same action, so the camp .22 would be no different than any other Marlin .22LR (correct me if I am wrong about this). I have the Full Auto Marlin .22.pdf which is small enough to send through the e-mail if you're interested. It's a drop in conversion, though, not select-fire.

As far as supressors are concerned, .22LR supressors are so simple to make you'd do well to just expiriment a bit with a few different baffle configurations and take it from there. Shop your local hardware store for a few fender washers and find some tubing thats inside diameter matches very closely to the washers OD. 22's don't need a huge "can" to be effective. (Once I dreamed my old Marlin sounded like a Daisy BB gun with a 2.5"x 10" supressor and 5 chambers evenly spaced. The pass-thru holes of the baffles were almost twice the size needed and I had no end-wipe at all).

If you'd like the Full Auto Marlin PDF post your e-mail addy or get a free Streamload account and I'll send it to you.

Gedi
January 28th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the reply. I would greatly appreciate the file if you could send it my streamload account. The account name is gedi.

Thanks again.

festergrump
January 28th, 2005, 05:38 PM
File sent. Hope that helps to some degree. Let me know if it didn't make it. Streamload is sometimes funny that way ...

Gedi
January 30th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Not the same setup, but it does help out a lot as I had thought about getting a ruger 10/22 or a marlin 22. I appreciate the help. Hopefully I can give in return.

Thanks
Gedi

File sent. Hope that helps to some degree. Let me know if it didn't make it. Streamload is sometimes funny that way ...