View Full Version : copwatch.com

bipolar
February 4th, 2005, 09:05 AM
I just found out a new website came out and is ready for the public to use. http://www.copwatch.com/ I just had to let yall know about it. Its about time something like this came out. I actually have a complaint against a specific officer to put in. So if you ever need to file a complaint you know where to go.

megalomania
February 4th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Ha ha, I like that bit on one of their posters: "High IQ applicants are rejected by the Police Academy." That explains a lot...

DirtyDan
February 7th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Im not sure of the legallity of this, but I was pulled over recently and administered a breathalizer while walking down the street. The cop claimed he could smell the alcohol on my breathe and asked how much I had been drinking. Me and my girlfriend (she was with me) were quite confused, so I suggested maybe it was the sugar alcohol in my gum( :rolleyes: ) He called me a smart ass, so I gave him the package and his reaction was amusing. He gave me the test, I blew a 000, and we were on our way :D I am a minor, so its probably legal for him to do this in the States without probable cause, but personally I thought it was ridiculous.