View Full Version : fake IDs

bipolar
February 15th, 2005, 06:38 PM
An old underground website got shutdown by the secret service a while back... but I just found out all these guys are still going. Just wanted to let you know you can get a fake ID here while you still can. They may be of use to us to set up PMBs Private mailboxes to order chemicals from and all kinds of legit uses for anonymous stuff. Check out International Association for the Advancement of Criminal Activity (http://www.iaaca.org) forums and sign up to get access. They use egold for payment

But these IDs are top notch, I just had to let you know they were available because you never know when they are gonna get shut down. BTW, I do not condone any other of the illegal fraud shit these guys do. They do sell all kinds of credit card fraud shit.

Also, there is a nother legal fake ID site that might be just as good(and legal) for opening PMBs for chemicals also you would want an anonymous gold credit card which you can get at www.goldnow.com or something just search on yahoo for e gold exchangers for how to use egold anonymously. Here is the legal fake ID site.YouFinishIt (http://www.youfinishit.com/shopfactory/) These IDs look nothing like the real thing for legal reasons but may have some uses.

Also, never order any fake ids from these fake ID sites that are in europe or austrailia they are all a huge rip off run by one guy. He even has fake review sites that review all of his own sites positively. the only way not to get ripped off is at a carding forum, cause these guys mean business.

Sorry for the fucked up grammar and shit, but hey this is the water cooler.

DaedalusX
February 15th, 2005, 07:00 PM
I'm looking for a social serial number in canada .. to open a bank account using fake ids .. anybody can give me a hand?

Jacks Complete
February 16th, 2005, 11:59 AM
I would suggest visiting *any* carding forum via a proxy, (much like visiting here!) if you want to hide yourself that bit more. Bit like having an anon ID really!

For the dodgy ones, watch your firewall for the probes they send out! Quite scary! Also, ensure your patches are up-to-date. Same as for some of the dodgy wares sites, really.

nbk2000
February 17th, 2005, 04:06 PM
This seems dangerously like a promotion for a persons own commercial website.

Hmmm....

And why would anyone pay (admitted) criminals with an unrevocable and untraceable payment, for something admittedly dodgy, and making off with the money without producing goods?

Criminals that have no reputation or longevity (such as myself ;)) to prevent them from such chicanary?

bipolar
February 18th, 2005, 01:46 AM
I was just trying to let yall know this exists because most like me have no other way to get a fake ID or even make one of this quality. These carding boards work by reviews. To sell a product on the board you have to send a free sample to a moderator plus many other people who aren't moderators review and post feedback in the thread. If they ripped people off they would only be able to do it to a few and make very little money. If they delivered then they would get repeat business good reviews and lots of money.

They also offer a free escrow service which vendors must use or be deemed a ripper. I am just saying I have dealt with these people, and beleive me the rippers are bannished pretty fast. I bought a $900 digicam off there for $450 and I received my product, he even sent me a pic of it with the UPS label to make sure I knew he was legit.

I am just trying to help out people order chemicals anonymously. Because I remember a discussion of that a while back. I think if you used a fake ID to start a PMB and bought an egold visa electron anonymous debit card in the same name as a second fake ID with the PMB address on it it would be perfect for ordering chemicals and I think worth it if you are wanting to do more of a mass manufacture instead of just experimental quantities from OTC sources