View Full Version : Chemical Sterilization of Humans

nbk2000
February 17th, 2005, 06:01 PM
It may prove useful to sterilize an enemy to prevent their breeding, either as a retaliatory measure against an individual, or as a means of race warfare.

While reading about Nazi racial purification1 (endlessly fascinating :)), I found mention that caladium seguinum, a chemical derived from a south american plant, was considered for use as a chemical sterilant, for it can be used on both men and women to sterilize them without their knowledge.

It was considered ideal for the covert mass-sterilization of millions of germanic mischlings, people of enough aryan blood to keep them out of the camps, but with enough jew taint in their heredity to preclude their reproduction.

Dr. Gerhard Madaus had published articles on the use of the chemical for the sterilization of animals in the pre-war years in Germany.

It is proven, undetectable, and very easy to use.

The fact that it was covertly tested in the setting of men waiting in office waiting rooms suggests that it must be easily absorbed through the skin, as what other way could it be applied in such a setting without the victims noticing?

Apparently women need the substance internally applied, such as during a pelvic examination. Perhaps tampons or condoms could be tainted instead?

During the war, it was impossible to synthesize and importing the plant from south america was impossible. Hot houses were tried, but yeilds were too low to be suitable for wartime use.

But modern technology, both in organic synthesis and hydroponics, would make mass production possible now.

Free female 'health clinics' set up in ghetto areas by covert Aryan groups could be used to sterilize mud breeders, as sterilizing the females does far more to prevent mud population growth then does sterilzing the males.

Source:
1:
Trials of War Criminals (green set), 1:696-701; Case I, Microfilm Pub. 887, Roll 16, Doc. 046a, National Archives, Washington DC

festergrump
February 17th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Free female 'health clinics' set up in ghetto areas by covert Aryan groups could be used to sterilize mud breeders, as sterilizing the females does far more to prevent mud population growth then does sterilzing the males.
I do not completely disagree with this statement but must give you my thoughts on it, instead:

Sterilizing the male muds as well as their female counterparts would be so much better as there are so many untermensch white women so ready to jump on the nearest black dong, whereas most white men don't go for the negro pink. I'll grant you that it'd be easy to set up such a clinic (given the monies from your local Aryan agencies) and apply this tecnique to the mud women, but this does not seem to me to be the way to approach it (relying on just this herbal "remedy" for the women). I'd just as much hate to see a shitload of "zebras" running around in the near future screaming "Yo yo yo" and whipping their appendages around with every enunciation of a word.

But, if while infecting the women with this substance you could also infect them with chlamydia (or such, perhaps another such virus which would produce a form of non-gonococcal urethritis in the men they sleep with which would mimic the symptoms of gonorrhea) you'd be able to have not only the women in your clinics, but also the men muds. Fat white women, too.). There'd be VERY few white men in your clinics as we are nearly immune to the "jungle fever".

...And men muds just cannot stay faithful, so any mud is a non reproducing mud in the very near future as any woman willing to have intercourse with a man-mud will be inflicted, too. Women who run in mud circles generally use the mud mentality of grabbing ahold of any free service, health included. Your clinics apply here. Amen.

tomu
February 17th, 2005, 08:55 PM
As far as I know they also did sterilizing with an X-Ray apparatus which was mounted inside a desk where subjects had to stand in front of it and got their gonads roasted surreptitiously.

The irraditing method was also used by the Stasi (state security service) in east-germany, they also used it to cause cancer in the dissidents.

Jacks Complete
February 17th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Basic data would soon lead back to you. Someone would notice the trend pretty rapidly, these days, and then you are in deep shite, unless you have been utterly anonymous the whole time - which is hard for things like medical doctors.

Also, the Nazis lost the war because (amongst other things) they killed and wrecked so many of those who would otherwise have been cannon fodder - the USA didn't make that mistake, and even wound up relying on AmerIndians (code talkers), and nor did Russia, who threw thousands at the German machineguns - which cost them money, not the enemy. All that barbed wire, poison gas and prison guards for killing people who should have been brain-washed and made to run at the enemy, grabbing guns from those in front who had already fallen. They should have read the RTPB! "Anything free is to be exploited", for one.

I see in the near future, when better than 95% of people are just a drain, and robots loyal to the rulers, but lacking conscience, are the army, police and, indeed, all force, including work force, that this hemical castration will take place. Massively and suddenly, and then it is too late - even if you smash the army and kill the rulers, you are still doomed.

akinrog
February 19th, 2005, 12:38 PM
What about phatalates? Phatalates like DINP, DNOP, DEHP, DIDP, BBP are used to soften (PVC) child toys. And EU has banned them (which infuriated the PVC manufacturers).

Phatalates are harmful to reproductive organs and carcinogenic.

Anyway you may find more details here (http://www.euractiv.com/Article?tcmuri=tcm:29-129891-16&type=News) and here (http://europa.eu.int/comm/health/ph_risk/committees/sct/docshtml/sct_out01_en.htm).

Actually I am against such eugenic aproaches but this is just food for though. But I believe this may lead NBK to establish a toy factory. :D

P.S. What is that RTPB? Everybody is talking about but I don't know those rules. :(

Silentnite
February 19th, 2005, 02:23 PM
I personally think its an idea worth considering. I've debated getting a vasectamy, for this simple reason. I know I'm not ready for kids. Of course, that has a decent chance of being reversible.

As far as the idea of the Planned Parenthood thing, it would be far easier to maybe get your hands on a shipment of birth control, and contaminate it, then actually setting up a fly-by night operation. Unless mayhap, you advertised something like "Free Birth Control friday only". Give them all sugar pills and do the dirty work.

The more I think about it the more feasible it becomes. Something tells me we'll be hearing about this on the news in the next few years. That is if the government doesn't beat you to it.

P.S. A simple search will turn up NBK's Rules To Profit By. Numerous instances throughout the forum, including several Archived threads that NBK himself posted lists of RTPB.

megalomania
February 19th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Just as useful would be mutagenic chemicals that cause horrible abnormalities in fetuses. The liklihood of a successful birth is low, and even if it does survive it will have a shortned life. If for some reason the mutato boy survives into adulthood it won't be dating much.

I did a journal search for nonsurgical sterilization and the one chemical sterilizer the pops up most frequently is quinacrine. A quick web search turned up http://www.quinacrine.com/ which goes into considerable detail about female sterilization.

simply RED
February 20th, 2005, 06:08 PM
That is right!
No mercy! Those fucking gipsys fuck day and night, do not work and do not pay taxes. And I have to work to feed their 7 children, right!
The problem is that some organisations protect gipsys (here we call them "mangali" which means black piece of metal used to mainatin fire )
Some organisations also protect all other scum that plagues the universe...
If you ask me, burry them allive... may be cheaper.

FUTI
February 21st, 2005, 04:46 PM
Well this isn't sterilization technique, but birth control...I have read somewhere that Chineese discovered some new birth control substance by observation that inhabitants of certain region have smaller reproduction rate, but those who moved in the area don't. It turned out that plant that was used as spice in that region was cause having tha natural compound that can be used as birth control substance. So if I had to do reduce the number of lazy bast*rds, I would start giving free spiced meals in their part of city/country! Human approach, less efficient, harder to trace back...but could be worth of trying.

nbk2000
February 22nd, 2005, 06:32 PM
An online copy of the above-cited Nuremburg trials.

http://www.mazal.org/archive/nmt/01/NMT01-T710.htm

Fun, fun, fun!

Problem with mutagens is that, because the mother will invariably be on welfare, that the state will pick up the enormous cost of keeping the useless mouth alive, thus increasing the White Mans burden even more.

Better to keep it from being born in the first place. ;)

MickeyFinn
February 23rd, 2005, 12:22 PM
For quite some time I have toyed with the notionof sterility in undesirables, and thought of a feasible way to do it. School innoculations. Giving away free shots at school would ensure mass numbers would be rendered sterile, and it would take years for them to notice. With maybe two generations of this done, an very large segment of undesirable population would be left sterile with no hopes of reproduction while the older generation would be too old to reproduce in mass numbers. Just food for thought.

FUTI
February 24th, 2005, 01:48 PM
I found the name of the substance...gossypol and it is cottonseed derivative. It work on the males and reduces sperm count below 4 million/ml. Well not perfect but will reduce chances up to 1/40 of normal rate based only on sperm count.

EDIT : Nice touch Silentnite:D although AFAIK average number is around 150 000 000 .

Silentnite
February 24th, 2005, 03:41 PM
It reminds me of a bumper sticker: Out of 1000000 sperm, YOU were the fastest?

Anyways. What about something along the line of TETS but instead of killing, a chemical sterilization. If it wouldn't change the taste, and was effective in small doses... I'm sure you can take the idea from there. But something tells me it'd be easier and more cost-worthy to just use TETS. Same effect, less hassle.

Jacks Complete
February 24th, 2005, 09:12 PM
I have to wonder just who set up that http://www.quinacrine.com/ site!

Anyway, it would seem to be reversible, quite quickly and easily, by a short "insertion" procedure.

In a few years, nothing short of doing this via airborne means will stand a chance for anyone with any money. Also, countries which have a "free" healthcare system will cure this problem in any way they can. Also, you would see a huge effort to both track the perp, and to correct the problem, if this were discovered.

nbk2000
February 25th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Considering how almost all the countries listed are 3rd world shitholes, maybe a WP group? :)

There's a patent on the FTP about the dissolving CIA assasination dart, that seems like it'd be perfect for 'innoculating' masses of muds in a controlled setting.

More thought is required on the means of doing the innoculations, though I like the idea of doing it to the mudlings in school, before they ever become old enough to breed (at 10 y.o. :p). Getting them in the primary grade would allow for years of treatment to many thousands before the sterility ever became detectable. :D

nbk2000
February 28th, 2005, 05:20 PM
The patent on the FTP that I previously referred to is;

US3344711-CIA_Dissolving_Assassination_Dart.PDF

This isn't its name on the FTP, since those file names are a mess, but it's there.

Anyways, the basics are a very long and narrow projectile (L/D ratio >20) with a point composed of a heavy metal powder bound by a water-soluble, stabilized by a light tail of magnesium powder similarly bound together by a soluble binder.

When shot from a suitable (and silent) launcher, the projectile is so fast and thin, that the victim doesn't feel pain from having been shot, and the projectile dissolves into an X-ray invisible 'cloud', releasing its payload into the victims bloodstream.

Now, given as how muds just love to congreate into masses of shucking and jiving bodies, it seems reasonable to assume that one could go about their work with such a devious device and have no fear of discovery, as who'd notice a tiny pinprick amoungst all the distractions of bumping bass and bouncing booty? ;)

And while one was going about sterilizing the herd animals, one could also introduce a biological control agent, mainly the HIV virus strain that's wiping out africa right now, as the most prevelant in the US is a less virulant strain that allows the host to survive for decades, compared to the african strain that kills within a few years.

Since the highest infection rates of HIV in the US are amoung the muds, followed by IV dope fiends and faggots, people who aren't dope-slamming mud loving faggots have nothing to worry about. :)

Once you start cutting into the reproduction rate of the roaches, you must then increase the reproduction rate of your own species.

For more on this, please see the 'Chimeric Breeders' (http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showthread.php?t=4668) thread in the water cooler.

nbk2000
March 19th, 2007, 09:13 PM
The World Health Organization has a twenty year history of developing contraceptive vaccines. These work by creating immunity to the body's own fertility hormone, human chorionic gonadotrophin (HcG).(66)

A BBC documentary entitled Horizon: The Human Laboratory aired 5 November 1995, revealed that the W.H.O. started using these vaccines to sterilize women in the mid 1990s. They got caught giving it to women without informed consent in the Philippines, by putting in the tetanus shots.(67)(68)

After the recipients of the vaccine started having miscarriages a study conducted by the Philippine Medical Association on behalf of the Philippine Department of Health revealed that almost 20 percent of the tetanus vaccine sampled positive for HcG.

66. Gordon L. Ada (Editor) P. D. Griffin (Editor), Vaccines for Fertility Regulation:The Assessment of Their Safety and Efficacy, Cambridge University Press, ISBN:0521392527, July 1991.
See http://www.bookhq.com/compare/0521392527.html

67 see Africa2000.com for the transcript
http://www.africa2000.com/INDX/bbchorizon.html

68. HcG Vaccine for Population Control, Tetrahedron Publishing Group.
See http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/new_world_order/HcG_Vaccine_for_Pop._Control.html

FullMetalJacket
March 20th, 2007, 06:41 AM
Heh. i think this is the first thread I've been in where an actual target is identified, previously it's always been 'your victim'.

Wouter Basson, IIRC had done some work with sterilizing chemicals in chocolate and brandy (luxury items) which were traded in bulk quantities to native africans in exchange for land.

They got owned, twice!

Hirudinea
March 20th, 2007, 05:24 PM
I think you want to design a biological weapon to cause mass sterility, its quicker, less noticable, and by the time anyone nioticed what was happening the job would be done. Modify, say chicken pox, and release it to the world. Oh and don't forget to immunize yourself and some really hot babes. :)

Jacks Complete
March 20th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Isn't the effect of glosspol ireversible sterility in men in a single dose? It was tested as a contraceptive, but, since it isn't reversible, it's worse than a vasectomy.

Added to something imbibed, it would do a great job. Stick it in a load of beer barrels, and then anyone who drinks it after it is stolen... doesn't get to raise a chavling of his own! Even if it just cut it to 1/40th the rate, it would be great.

Defendu
March 20th, 2007, 07:29 PM
glosspol

It's called gossypol. You can read more about it here:

http://www.malecontraceptives.org/methods/gossypol.php

akinrog
March 21st, 2007, 12:56 AM
http://www.springerlink.com/content/u28665x533t02m61/ http://www.springerlink.com/content/7053741310011h50/ The above links contain two extraction processes for gossypol from cottonseed meals. Maybe somebody with university subscription may get it for our community. Regards.

nbk2000
March 21st, 2007, 01:33 AM
You know how there's those 'refugee' camps all over the world, stuffed full of garbage that have nothing better to do than eating and breeding?

Well...supply them with plenty of 'enhanced' cottonseed oil for their cooking, and give them plenty of vaccinations, the same vaccines that greatly suppress the immune system. Proceed to watch them die off in droves, the survivors being sterile. :)

All males are ejected after one year (by which time they should be permanently sterile) though they may come back occassionally for a maintainence dose...uh, I mean free meals. ;)

The women can stay as long as they like, with the babies getting 'vaccinated' ASAP.

Thusly, males are sterilized by the time they leave, the sows are kept confined and sterile, and any errant offspring are assisted into the void. :D

James
March 21st, 2007, 05:14 PM
   Maybe a new fad drug (stoners grease) which would mostly contain three parts. A sterilizing agent as mentioned above, A psychoactive agent which acts as a lure, and a transdermal agent. The transdermal agent could probably be something like DMSO, propylene glycol, or emu oil. Convince some members of the target population to try it and they'll pay for their sterilization and fun in droves.

Bugger
March 21st, 2007, 06:51 PM
That injected one-time contraceptive vaccine that creates "immunity to the body's own fertility hormone, human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG)" may, in fact, be a preparation called Gonex, which was developed a few years ago for non-surgical sterilization of both sexes of all types of animals. I think the developer's website is www.gonex.com , or similar. It is a brand-name for GNRH-PAP, a polypeptide compound consisting of gonadotrophin releasing hormone (GNRH, which is "normally" secreted by the hypothalamus from puberty, and causes the pituitary to release HCG (FSH and LH) which in turn stimulates the gonads in both sexes to secrete sex hormones and gametes), conjugated to pokeweek antiviral protein (PAP) which is extracted from common pokeweed (inkweed) of which it is part of the toxic constituents. It would be fairly expensive to manufacture.

The "Gonex", GNRH-PAP, when injected (only one shot of sufficient quantity is needed), mimics the action of ordinary GNRH by binding to the cells in the pituitary which secrete HCG, BUT after doing so, it either kills those specialized cells in the pituitary or permanently makes it impossible for ordinary GNRH to bind to them. The result is that the pituitary cannot secrete HCG, and the gonads of the animal (including humans) therefore either fail to or cease secreting sex hormones and gametes. If this "Gonex" injection were to be administered before puberty has advanced significantly, the result would be eunuchoidism.

ultma
March 21st, 2007, 09:21 PM
A "super" agonist like zoladex, but a rice sized subcutaneous "pill" only lasts about six months, and it sort of works like a chemical castration reducing the ability to even procreate.

Or in the future when someone discovers a way to use some sort of modified mRNA with a sterilizing drug attached that finds a particular sequence of the targets DNA and release's the active substance.

Bugger
March 23rd, 2007, 02:02 PM
The forum site http://www.eunuch.org/vbulletin has a lot about chemical castration.

nbk2000
March 23rd, 2007, 04:01 PM
Man, what a bunch of freaks! :eek:

chemdude1999
March 23rd, 2007, 06:05 PM
You know, I thought I had heard of all the fetishes and lifestyles. Reminds of the AC/DC's Ballbreaker. Only that song was more about bondage. These guys are just nutjobs (pun?).

nbk2000
March 23rd, 2007, 10:23 PM
Here's something interesting to come out of the pet-food poisoning incident:

The substance in the food was identified as aminopterin, a cancer drug that once was used to induce abortions in the United States and is still used to kill rats in some other countries, state Agriculture Commissioner Patrick Hooker said.

Aminopterin is highly toxic in high doses. It inhibits the growth of malignant cells and suppresses the immune system.

...growth of malignant cells

That's about the best description of an unborn baby I've ever read. :)

It's also a terogen in 1-3mg/d doses during the first trimester, with an estimated 50% effective rate

Failed abortions have wonderful effects too.

The fetuses presented with a strikingly similar pattern of anomalies including short stature, skull anomalies (delayed calvarial ossification, craniosynostosis, cloverleaf skull), hydrocephalus, abnormal auricles, ocular hypertelorism, micrognathia, and cleft palate. Some fetuses showed also istal limb anomalies and neural tube closure defects.

Source (http://www.orpha.net/consor/cgi-bin/OC_Exp.php?Lng=GB&Expert=1908)

It's has a lethal dose of 2.5mg/Kg against rats.

Now the question becomes on of ease of synthesis and dosage.

Charlie Workman
March 24th, 2007, 03:11 AM
The forum site http://www.eunuch.org/vbulletin has a lot about chemical castration.

I just went to that website. GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! I thought I was pretty fucked up. They just keep raising the bar.

Bugger
March 24th, 2007, 07:01 AM
The actual part of that f***ing site that deals with chemical castration is http://www.eunuch.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=34 . Many of the people on the site are, in fact, transsexuals, as well as surgical and endocrinological eunuchs.

moontan
March 27th, 2007, 04:06 AM
From the merck index
Title: Aminopterin
CAS Registry Number: 54-62-6
CAS Name: N-[4-[[(2,4-Diamino-6-pteridinyl)methyl]amino]benzoyl]-L-glutamic acid
Additional Names: 4-aminofolic acid; 4-aminopteroylglutamic acid; 4-amino-PGA
Literature References: Prepd from 2,4,5,6-tetraminopyrimidine sulfate, 2,3-dibromopropionaldehyde and p-aminobenzoylglutamic acid: Seeger et al., J. Am. Chem. Soc. 69, 2567 (1947); from 6-(bromomethyl)-2,4-diaminopteridine HBr: Piper, Montgomery, J. Heterocycl. Chem. 11, 279 (1974). Purification: Loo, J. Med. Chem. 8, 139 (1965).

Looks like the synthesis might be a bit to much to manage on a large scale.

A suitable replacement might be Pyridine. Easy to synthesize, has some very useful properties that should make contamination of drinking water supplies very easy to do and difficult to clean

Properties: Flammable, colorless liq; characteristic disagreeable odor; sharp taste. d420 0.98272. Flash pt, closed cup: 68°F (20°C). mp -41.6°. bp 115.2-115.3°. nD20 1.50920. Dipole moment in benzene: 2.26. Forms an azeotropic mixture with 3 mols water, boiling at 92-93°. Volatile with steam. Miscible with water, alcohol

I doubt that the water tastes that good anywhere were one might accidentally spill some of this, and anyone who might be smart enough to distill there water before drinking it wont be doing it with sufficient precision to prevent the azeotrope from being collected.

BEST of all
"exposure to pyridine in drinking-water led to reduction of sperm motility at all dose levels in mice and increased estrous cycle length at the highest dose level in rats" (Pyridine Summary & Evaluation IARC Summaries & Evaluations)

I got the quote from wikipedia :( but decided that it was relevant as the source document is peer reviewed.
Admittedly reduced sperm motility in rats may not seem that interesting, but the MSDS states;

Toxicology
Harmful by ingestion, inhalation and if absorbed through skin. May affect fertility. May cause irreversible effects. Severe eye and skin irritant - may cause burns. Long-term exposure may cause liver, kidney or CNS damage.

So it is a fair bet that it does effect fertility, given how vague MSDS's are about known effects of compounds that are used extensively by the chemical industry.e.g benzene is only considered to be a possible carcinogen.

chembio
April 24th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Isn't there a radioactive iodine isotope that's used to destroy cancerous cells near the thyroid gland? Maybe a dose of that to the male target's testicles would cause mutation?

What about using other medical stuff (X-rays, radioactive isotopes, etc.) to chemically sterilize people? I'm sure that within the medical industry's equipment arsenal there exist suitable items.

Or you could try placing and using a modified handphone near the targeted body part. Handphones could probably be modified to emit greater amounts of radiation.

If a shipment of phones was modified, all buyers who place the phones in their pants pockets will be slowly hit...

festergrump
April 24th, 2007, 07:08 PM
So far as the radioactive iodine treatment you refer to, it's called I-131, and is only useful for actually destroying the thyroid gland and/or the parathyroid. It only works because of the thyroid's ability to leech iodine out of the bloodstream like a sponge, the radiation renders the gland useless... permanently. Military troops to be nearby nuclear weapon testing are given doses of non-radioactive iodine to flood the thyroid before testing is to be done so that any nuclear fallout will not affect their thyroids adversly.

To the best of my knowledge there is no substance which the testicles attract similar to the thyroid/iodine relationship, though. Cool thought, though.

How about a salve placed in the hand of the doctor when he grabs their "boys" and tells them to turn their head and cough during a routine physical? A sort of transdermal poisoning.

Microwaves are known to render men sterile, but MANY repeated low doses of this type of radiation would be needed to be practical if performed in a clinical setting under false pretenses. We can't just roast their yarbles and expect them to be to complacent about it!

I like the cellphone idea, though. Certain types of phones are setup and actually created for a specific target consumer. So it get's whiggers along with the niggers... I call that a bonus.

chembio
April 28th, 2007, 07:51 AM
So far we've been discussing how to disable the gamete-generating organs. But what about the prostate? Doesn't the prostate secrete a fluid that 'activates' sperm cells?

A chemical agent that tampers with the fluid could possibly be introduced into the target's prostate during a rectal prostate examination. Or maybe a small sample of highly-radioactive material could be deposited in the target's rectum.

JUST IN: My grandfather was under prescription for prostate problems recently. The prescription was for a drug called Proscar.

It seems that Proscar is extremely strong. The doctor claimed that if a man who is taking it impregnates a woman, the baby will be deformed.

Cool, huh? A bit of Proscar in the target's food should do the trick. :D

Gammaray1981
May 4th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Surely something of this kind is already in place, at least the reduction in population attempt. After all, HOW many mudboys did NBK say that HIV kills in Africa, as opposed to the American strain? Supposedly, one of the theories for the origin of HIV/AIDs was that it transferred from monkeys. Euphemism? Possibly.

lemons
May 4th, 2007, 06:21 PM
A suitable replacement might be Pyridine. Easy to synthesize, has some very useful properties that should make contamination of drinking water supplies very easy to do and difficult to clean

In both Mexico and California the mestizos buy filtered drinking water from stores called "aquarias" rather than drinking tap water. A chain of those could be a great way to deliver a sterilization agent since the stores cater only to hispanics, not Whites.

Another possible delivery vehicle would be menthol cigarettes since they're mostly smoked by blacks. Silverbacks love dem Kools!

archaios
May 5th, 2007, 03:52 AM
Most cytotoxic drugs cause sterility in high enough doses. Nevertheless, their low therapeutic indices are unsuitable for such a task. Perhaps it would be best to consider chemicals such as nitrofurantoin, which readily induce testicular and ovarian atrophy?

Vitalis
June 17th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Lake Placid, FL calls itself the "Caladium Capital of the World". I checked with their chamber of commerce and local growers, they don't grow caladium seguinum. That variety is hard to find except in homeopathic amounts in stop-smoking pills. I've got some inquiries into getting the seeds for caladium seguinum, they would grow like wildfire in my area. Hypothetically, one could extract the active component and contaminate Schlitz Malt Liquor and other favorite beverages and foods of the muds.

If anyone know where to locate these seeds, please let me know, I want to at least try my hand at growing them...

ciguy007
September 27th, 2007, 10:49 PM
If one were to take a look at the history of blister agents, one would find that they are cytotoxic, carcinogenic, and mutagenic - Nitrogen mustard is the prototype, but sulfur mustard (pure as well as impure) can work.

Secong Nature
November 21st, 2007, 05:39 AM
Has anyone though of turning this into an aerosol form which can be then absorbed through the skin?
Release it into the target area and by the time the authorities find out everyones fucked.

Fucked but not impregnated ;)

Man Down Under
December 5th, 2007, 10:46 PM
A small California biotech company, Epicyte, in 2001 announced the development of genetically engineered corn which contained a spermicide which made the semen of men who ate it sterile. At the time Epicyte had a joint venture agreement to spread its technology with DuPont and Syngenta, two of the sponsors of the Svalbard Doomsday Seed Vault. Epicyte was since acquired by a North Carolina biotech company. Astonishing to learn was that Epicyte had developed its spermicidal GMO corn with research funds from the US Department of Agriculture, the same USDA which, despite worldwide opposition, continued to finance the development of Terminator technology, now held by Monsanto.

Source:
http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1106

sbovisjb1
June 3rd, 2008, 10:22 PM
Its amazing what searching the string "Chemical Sterilization Sexual Mammals" in Google can do.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/CCL-128-831.html

Another string for forumites to play around with is... "chemical necrosis sterilization mammal"

Basically necrosis means the death of tissue (That of the reproductive organs in this case)
Using medical terminology in these cases will find far more desirable results than searching for "chemical sterilization"

Found this as well.
http://www.nal.usda.gov/awic/pubs/SpayNeuter/sterilization.htm

Love this line

Testicular degeneration and necrosis induced by chronic administration of cannabis extract in dogs.

And this patent gives clear instructions on how to do this to HUMAN FEMALES. (without giving away the contents in the patent)

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6197351/claims.html

festergrump
November 10th, 2008, 07:36 PM
I've got the perfect delivery system in mind... Obamacakes.

See here: http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/showthread.php?p=102484#post102484

sbovisjb1
November 12th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Seems like compulsory human sterilization is underway again, or at least being considered.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18985934?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsP anel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Alexires
November 12th, 2008, 07:32 PM
It has taken 70 years, but finally we are back to what the Nazis realised in the 30's; that for some people, sterilisation is desired.

It shits me that people have been so wrapped up in the stigma of Nazism that they can't think past their own hatred. Regardless of your opinions on Nazis and their research, you will find that MILLIONS of people have died because the Allies did not utilise Nazi research into cancerous compounds (like Asbestos and Tobacco).

They knew in the 30's that Asbestos fucked people up and have pretty much conclusively proved that smoking CAUSES lung cancer. They made Asbestos related illnesses compensatable in '42 (from memory) yet even in the 60's and 70's the US government said there was no proven link between asbestos and mesothelomia.

Fuck you Jews, more people had died through your hegemony than did in Auschwitz and yet you fuckers still whine about it?

If you want to argue with me about this, feel free to PM me and we will have a chat.

Korimyr the Rat
November 13th, 2008, 09:07 AM
It has taken 70 years, but finally we are back to what the Nazis realised in the 30's; that for some people, sterilisation is desired.

You could achieve the same goals with much less political static by simply including abortion with other subsidized medical services. Unless your definition of "undesirable" breaks strictly along racial lines, you'll find that demographically, the undesirables will happily sterilize themselves-- either in effect by aborting all of their offspring, or in fact through repeated damage to their reproductive systems.

Personally, I am much more interested in the selective breeding of people with desirable traits. There's only so much improvement you can make upon a species by removing the dead ends.

Alexires
November 13th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Korimyr - My "undesirable" line stretch along lines of intelligence....if that happens to coincide with racial boundaries, then so be it.

These selfish people that know they have genetic disorder yet insist on breeding because they "want a child" need to be sterilised.

Hinckleyforpresident
November 13th, 2008, 09:17 PM
In my opinion, females on handouts should be on mandatory implantable birth control. If they stop getting checks in the mail, they get to remove the hormone strip.

I don't think that sterilization should be required for males, primarily because only females get knocked up. And you rarely hear about Tyrone from the hood impregnating Susan the middle class responsible adult. If all of his hoochie babymama peers are incapable of getting pregnant, then there would be no child support problems, less welfare, less food stamps, and fewer children born into shit.

Korimyr the Rat
November 14th, 2008, 04:10 AM
Korimyr - My "undesirable" line stretch along lines of intelligence....if that happens to coincide with racial boundaries, then so be it.

In that case, merely subisidizing abortion and hormonal birth control will have the desired effect.

These selfish people that know they have genetic disorder yet insist on breeding because they "want a child" need to be sterilised.

Evolution is a game of statistics. It isn't necessary to remove the undesirables entirely from the gene pool; merely discouraging their breeding is sufficient, especially when combined with encouraging more active breeding among people with desirable traits.

Cobalt.45
November 14th, 2008, 10:55 AM
No chance there will be any advancements in this area anytime soon:mad:. Shitting out spawn has been the Dem's built-in vote generator for years and is as entrenched as welfare itself.

I think tying sterilization to a sentence reduction program might have benefits. Give them a "break" knowing full well that they'll be back for something else anyway. Or tie it to prison privileges- no snip, no snacks. Ha.

Irony here is that the more intelligent, educated citizens are the ones getting voluntarily sterilized.

Korimyr the Rat
November 14th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Irony here is that the more intelligent, educated citizens are the ones getting voluntarily sterilized.

Our entire culture is bombarded with messages that tell us that large families are bad and that any form of reproduction will destroy our "freedom"-- our lifestyle of conspicuous consumption and carefree perpetual adolescence. Further, we have abandoned practices which previously gave children value; this goes beyond farm and industrial labor to include the fact that adult children are no longer expected to support and care for their elders.

The intelligent and the educated citizens are no less subject to this cultural conditioning, and they're the only ones who can afford to have themselves sterilized.

Attack the culture that discourages the elite-- or even the merely responsible-- from breeding, and the governmental programs which enable and encourage the weakest to do so far beyond their means, and you will improve the species.

I suspect that any true advancement in this field is not going to come from eugenics-- however much we might wish it to-- but from genetic engineering. There, the intelligent and the educated will also be the ones most willing and most capable of exercising their reproductive freedoms, this time for the betterment of humanity.

FUTI
November 16th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Sterilization of mentally ill was conducted in XX century in Scandinavian countries (I can't remember where but I don't doubt your Google skills to find the right info). They thought that would reduce the number of mentally ill in the country. Guess what... it didn't work. From the statistical point numbers are the same before and now. So I guess nature need this "disturbance" point for some reason. Now if we speak about overpopulation of idiots that happens from time to time... well what to say then that wars are great purgatory of nations. Ship them to Iraq or Afghanistan to make some use of their lives.

iHME
November 17th, 2008, 08:08 AM
It was in Sweden, it was practiced till 1970. There ware three big countries in the field of eugenics, Germany, US of A and Sweden.

Alexires
November 18th, 2008, 08:30 PM
FUTI - I don't doubt that. Personally, I would divide mental illness into two categories - That which is a product of genetics and that which is a product of society.

Things like drug induced psychosis will not be eradicated by killing off the ill people, but things like Down Syndrome can be removed from the gene pool and it will only crop up through genetic damage (from radiation or other sources).

Hence, euthanasia of the criminally insane will probably not make that big an impact on society, but stopping people that have proven genetic disorders (including stupidity) from breeding is a must, in my opinion.

slarter
November 20th, 2008, 08:07 PM
I don't think that sterilization should be required for males, primarily because only females get knocked up. And you rarely hear about Tyrone from the hood impregnating Susan the middle class responsible adult.

I disagree with you here Hinckley. Tyrone will end up impregnating some high school girl that could have otherwise done well and now ends up as a future welfare momma. I firmly believe that all women on welfare should be on Norplant and any guy that has a kid/kids that he does not support should be sterilized.

Hinckleyforpresident
November 20th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I disagree with you here Hinckley. Tyrone will end up impregnating some high school girl that could have otherwise done well and now ends up as a future welfare momma. I firmly believe that all women on welfare should be on Norplant and any guy that has a kid/kids that he does not support should be sterilized.

Your comment on high school pregnancy is sadly true. Too many foolish females wind up screwed for life because they couldn't go to college while pregnant.

The other reason I don't like the concept of sterilizing males is that it is permanent. Chemical birth control is reversible, but so far it is only available for females. I will advocate the sterilization of leech males just as soon as a temporary fix is sold at pharmacies. I don't think anyone - even wards of the state - deserve to lose there rights to reproduce forever.

slarter
November 20th, 2008, 10:34 PM
I had a vasectomy several years ago and they offered me a reversable procedure. It involved implanting small valves inside the vas deferens. To reverse it they would simply make a small incision in the scrotum and open the valves. For the cost I declined.

Hinckleyforpresident
November 20th, 2008, 10:46 PM
I had a vasectomy several years ago and they offered me a reversable procedure. It involved implanting small valves inside the vas deferens. To reverse it they would simply make a small incision in the scrotum and open the valves. For the cost I declined.

Ah. I was not aware that they could put valves in.

Now for them to invent a machine that does the process at 1/10 the cost and 10x the speed :cool:! That would be a formidable welfare stopping machine.

Bugger
November 23rd, 2008, 04:42 AM
Your comment on high school pregnancy is sadly true. Too many foolish females wind up screwed for life because they couldn't go to college while pregnant.
The other reason I don't like the concept of sterilizing males is that it is permanent. Chemical birth control is reversible, but so far it is only available for females. I will advocate the sterilization of leech males just as soon as a temporary fix is sold at pharmacies.In this day and age, and with the world being in the state it is, no-one in his/her right mind should even think about having a child before the age of 30, and unless he/she is a millionaire; and even then having only ONE child should ever be contemplated.

FUTI
November 25th, 2008, 01:26 PM
I dissagree Bugger...two kids per family is must for pure reproduction. Look that from the other point of view... if the one that are in the upper 5% of Bell curve do not reproduce at sufficient rate bottom 5% of curve wins (as they reproduce like rabbits). Even China considers abandoning one-child policy and rumors are they consider charging some high fees (taxes?) for second (and beyond) child in the family.

lowjack
November 26th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Not 2 drudge up an ancient thread, but, as of the year 2008 I believe a method of chemical warfare is being used on the black population, but to the queer and IV drug abusing people as well. stimulate and infect. The 80's hit the people with crackrock and HIV. Both spread to the 3 minorities listed above in the highest numbers. The 90's chemical weapon was the most profitable and effective tool the establishment has used yet, methamphetamine. All the while AIDS and HIV spread like wildfire throughout the targeted regions.
Or I could be completely way off base, but I'm thinking not!

iHME
November 26th, 2008, 05:16 PM
IIRC now days some methamphetamine users are normal house wives that find it a way to cope with stress.
And wasn't the japanese post-war economic growth fueled by US army surplus amphetamine? Maybe it is something similar again. But the black/gay/druggie population of course abuses methamphetamine because it is relatively cheap, like crack.

Vitalis
November 27th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Or I could be completely way off base, but I'm thinking not!

Well, I don't know if you are correct in that it was planned, it may have been, but it is far from perfect, there are plenty of White heterosexual people that fall victim to drug abuse and its' negative effects.

festergrump
November 27th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Fact of the matter is, these White people who fall victim to these only do so because of their own stupidity. Abusing or even using IV drugs is not in question here. It is the manner in which a hypodermic needle is used or misused which allows a person to be infected. If I were an IV drug user I would not share my needle with anyone and would sterilize it before each use if not a disposable one (which I would break the needle off of after use).

AFAIK, diseases of this nature are not spread unless through shared body fluids, so the NON-IV drug users are not at risk. They will just rot their brains quickly with excess abuse and remove themselves in this way.

So it all boils down to the dregs of society, and there are many which are White, unfortunately. I do not mourn the passing of them from the genepool anymore than I would a dreg of another color.

This is getting rather off topic, anyway. Nothing to do with sterilization of humans at all.

And BTW, what's with many senior members quoting whole posts recently without reason? Are we "special"? It is, afterall, an offense often punished here. We should lead by example and not be so lazy...

Alexires
November 27th, 2008, 08:20 PM
I have noticed this as well, Fester. As unfortunate as it might be, it would do all members well to remember NO ONE is irreplaceable here.

Spelling and grammar have been on the slip too and I am getting tired of having to correct senior member's posts for spelling mistakes they are too lazy to fix.