View Full Version : Good for a laugh

THErAPIST
March 10th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Check this shit out. I originally went here cause some fucker was stealing content from my website and takign credit for it. Granted I did teach him a lesson and got my shit taken off of the site, it did lead me to some hilarious reading.

http://rotteneggs.com/r3/show/se/50673.html

That's a pyro group. read some of the "eggs" these members have typed up, and then read some of the "eggs" that their friends typed up. It really does make EVERYONE at bombshock look like Nobel prize winners. One guy (VAMP) even tried to argue that it was black powder that is used in firecrackers and not flash. :rolleyes:

THErAPIST
Check this shit out. I originally went here cause some fucker was stealing content from my website and takign credit for it. Granted I did teach him a lesson and got my shit taken off of the site, it did lead me to some hilarious reading.

That's a pyro group. read some of the "eggs" these members have typed up, and then read some of the "eggs" that their friends typed up. It really does make EVERYONE at bombshock look like Nobel prize winners. One guy (VAMP) even tried to argue that it was black powder that is used in firecrackers and not flash. :rolleyes:

THErAPIST

Silentnite
March 10th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Wow.
A good way to escape if someone’s chasing you, is to use smokebombs, they work prettty well, When i was booking it, when i burned someone’s mailbox down, i used a device, which basically shoots out like 10 bottle rockets in random directions simutaniusly, confuses the hell out of whoever’s chasing you. if you into taking risk, Take like 6 bottle rockets, tape them up together, stick a fuse in, and pound it. Add more tape. When you lit it, it is fairly powerful, enough to shred a coke bottle or can anyways, But it is loud as hell, so cop or whoever, gets scared shitless

My brain feels dumber having gone there. Thanks TheRapist. I want my IQ points back.

Silentnite
Wow.
A good way to escape if someone’s chasing you, is to use smokebombs, they work prettty well, When i was booking it, when i burned someone’s mailbox down, i used a device, which basically shoots out like 10 bottle rockets in random directions simutaniusly, confuses the hell out of whoever’s chasing you. if you into taking risk, Take like 6 bottle rockets, tape them up together, stick a fuse in, and pound it. Add more tape. When you lit it, it is fairly powerful, enough to shred a coke bottle or can anyways, But it is loud as hell, so cop or whoever, gets scared shitless

My brain feels dumber having gone there. Thanks TheRapist. I want my IQ points back.

Silentnite
Wow.

cyclonite4
March 10th, 2005, 02:56 AM
kno3 is potasium nitrate
..... i think....

i made a new group called JUST BLOW STUFF UP

Damn K3\/\/L5 :mad:
Reminds me of TOTSE.

...(waiting for one of them to BLOW THEMSELVES UP)...

MORE:
is there kerosene in c-4?
:rolleyes:

Yo, What’s up, My name’s Chaos, and I specialze in Motolovs and generic burnature. Heheh.

where can i get flash powder?
how old to get the powder?

If it’s in a hardware store, i dun think you’ll need an age limit

Too stupid for their own (or anyones) good.

cyclonite4
kno3 is potasium nitrate
..... i think....

Reminds me of TOTSE.

MORE:

Yo, What’s up, My name’s Chaos, and I specialze in Motolovs and generic burnature. Heheh.

cyclonite4
kno3 is potasium nitrate
..... i think....

Reminds me of TOTSE.

MORE:

2,4,6-TNP
March 10th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Where do these people come from? They probably are cousins of the guy who thought he could make "c-4" out of sodium chloride and water! :eek:

2,4,6-TNP
Where do these people come from? They probably are cousins of the guy who thought he could make "c-4" out of sodium chloride and water! :eek:

2,4,6-TNP

zeocrash
March 10th, 2005, 08:43 AM
apparently you can make c-4 from

12 oz. spackling putty or 20 packs of Silly Putty

1 container Petroleum Jelly (Vasaline)

Candle Wax

12 Oz. Isopropol (rubbing) alcohol

A heat source (hot plate, stove, etc.)

A hydrometer or battery hydrometer

A large Pyrex, or enameled steel container

6 inch length of polyester yarn

Flour or Corn Starch

24 Oz. cooking oil (Canola Oil works best)

1 package wire pipe cleaners

2 packages (2.8 Oz) clear gelatin

what the fuck??
now I cant see how you can make anything explosive from that lot, let alone c-4.
it's painful to read.

zeocrash

Candle Wax

Flour or Corn Starch

what the fuck??
now I cant see how you can make anything explosive from that lot, let alone c-4.
it's painful to read.

zeocrash

Candle Wax

Flour or Corn Starch

what the fuck??
it's painful to read.

cyclonite4
March 10th, 2005, 09:07 PM
I'd be suprised if all that shit made just a plastic component.
I guess the yarn is supposed to be a 'fuse' :rolleyes:

cyclonite4

cyclonite4

Silentnite
March 10th, 2005, 09:31 PM
No, the best way to make K3\/\/L C4 is the natural way.

Take 6lbs of arsenic and swallow it. It coagulates in your stomach and slowly turns to a HIGH-POWER C4 substitute. When you start to feel dizzy its done. Then go to the bathroom and "Collect" your C4. Congratulations... You are now 1335!!!1!

Jackasses.

Silentnite

Take 6lbs of arsenic and swallow it. It coagulates in your stomach and slowly turns to a HIGH-POWER C4 substitute. When you start to feel dizzy its done. Then go to the bathroom and "Collect" your C4. Congratulations... You are now 1335!!!1!

Jackasses.

Silentnite

Jackasses.

THErAPIST
March 10th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Haha. I just figured everyone would want to look at the idiocy that we don't have to deal with here :p

THErAPIST
Haha. I just figured everyone would want to look at the idiocy that we don't have to deal with here :p

THErAPIST

cyclonite4
March 10th, 2005, 09:46 PM
I remember a k3\/\/L-c00k|3ook recipe for c-4.... boil down radiator coolant, and add bicarb once it halves in volume... then leave in freezer for a week... u know it's c-4 because it won't freeze...

Unfortunately, that one isn't dangerous enough to kill them (unless they swallow it, which I wouldn't be suprised if they did). When you think about it, these k3\/\/L sites are a blessing, they kill k3\/\/Ls before they can learn anything that could harm others (as in more than they're lame friends)

cyclonite4
I remember a k3\/\/L-c00k|3ook recipe for c-4.... boil down radiator coolant, and add bicarb once it halves in volume... then leave in freezer for a week... u know it's c-4 because it won't freeze...

Unfortunately, that one isn't dangerous enough to kill them (unless they swallow it, which I wouldn't be suprised if they did). When you think about it, these k3\/\/L sites are a blessing, they kill k3\/\/Ls before they can learn anything that could harm others (as in more than they're lame friends)

cyclonite4