View Full Version : Isobutylidene diurea 31-0-0

oddreverie
March 19th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Quick search in the forum showed no threads on this.

Isobutylidene diurea 31-0-0 seems to be fairly usless for anything that might be discussed on the forum. It is being sold as an alternative to AN by fertilizer companies.
Don't buy it.

It tends to be a bit more expensive ($40ish$/50lbs in the midwest) and is sold as slow release nitrogen fertilizer, which is very similar in numerical format and FERTILIZER properties to AN but appers quite usless for anything else.

If anyone DOES find a use for it please post othwise let those trying to buy AN check the label twice.

I posted to the water cooler and figured the mods would decide where it might be best placed.

hope this info helps any on the forum,
Odd.

oddreverie

Isobutylidene diurea 31-0-0 seems to be fairly usless for anything that might be discussed on the forum. It is being sold as an alternative to AN by fertilizer companies.
Don't buy it.

It tends to be a bit more expensive ($40ish$/50lbs in the midwest) and is sold as slow release nitrogen fertilizer, which is very similar in numerical format and FERTILIZER properties to AN but appers quite usless for anything else.

If anyone DOES find a use for it please post othwise let those trying to buy AN check the label twice.

I posted to the water cooler and figured the mods would decide where it might be best placed.

Odd.

oddreverie

Don't buy it.

Odd.