View Full Version : torrent: Scientific Principles of Improvised Warfare and Home Defense

megalomania
April 7th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Scientific Principles of Improvised Warfare and Home Defense

A diamond in the rough. Possibly the best written works on improvised weapons, explosives, chemical wepons, and biological weapons since the Poor Man's James Bond. Complete in 6 volumes.

Vol 1: Basics
Vol 2: More Basics
Vol 3: Explosives
Vol 4: Incendiaries
Vol 5: Chemical Weapons
Vol 6: Biological Weapons
Bonus vol 6 repack

These particular volumes are scans of his print book, not his ready for the web CD-ROM edition. Some pages are missing, and the page order is completly screwy on the last two volumes. I can't vouch for the first 4. I have read volume 5 extensively over the past few weeks and at first I thought it was great, but upon closer inspection I am dismayed. The sheer number of minor errors and typos means you should double check everything. He also leavs out specific details about making chemical weapons, with the exception of BZ. He gives a general outline in making some chemical weapons, and he gives specific details on how to make some related organophosphorus pesticides, but none of the good stuff. He states he left out the details for the dangerous things on purpose. Pussy.

That's my review.

Volume 6 has been reflowed to put the pages and chapters in their proper order. That's the bonus volume.

The torrent is 125.62 MB and contains 7 pdf files.

megalomania

A diamond in the rough. Possibly the best written works on improvised weapons, explosives, chemical wepons, and biological weapons since the Poor Man's James Bond. Complete in 6 volumes.

Bonus vol 6 repack

These particular volumes are scans of his print book, not his ready for the web CD-ROM edition. Some pages are missing, and the page order is completly screwy on the last two volumes. I can't vouch for the first 4. I have read volume 5 extensively over the past few weeks and at first I thought it was great, but upon closer inspection I am dismayed. The sheer number of minor errors and typos means you should double check everything. He also leavs out specific details about making chemical weapons, with the exception of BZ. He gives a general outline in making some chemical weapons, and he gives specific details on how to make some related organophosphorus pesticides, but none of the good stuff. He states he left out the details for the dangerous things on purpose. Pussy.

That's my review.

Volume 6 has been reflowed to put the pages and chapters in their proper order. That's the bonus volume.

megalomania

Bonus vol 6 repack

That's my review.

akinrog
April 9th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Sir,
Nobody seems to be seeding and downloading. In addition the tracker name is tracker.p-r-q.to?

The other torrent provided by you has some different tracker name. Is there any mistake? Regards.

akinrog
Sir,
Nobody seems to be seeding and downloading. In addition the tracker name is tracker.p-r-q.to?

The other torrent provided by you has some different tracker name. Is there any mistake? Regards.

akinrog
Sir,

Silentnite
April 9th, 2005, 10:27 AM
I am getting a seed right now, and its actually downloading rather fast. There is only the one seed though. But I shall leave my computer on through the night.

Happy downloading

Silentnite
I am getting a seed right now, and its actually downloading rather fast. There is only the one seed though. But I shall leave my computer on through the night.

Happy downloading

Silentnite

Happy downloading

cyclonite4
April 9th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Damn! It seems chapter two of volume three is completely missing! :(
Seemed like a good section.

I must say, it's a damn good collection... A must have!

cyclonite4

cyclonite4

akinrog
April 9th, 2005, 11:01 PM
I restructured the Volume 2, since its pages are disordered, should I upload it to the FTP or something else?

Cyclonite4. I also noticed the chapter 2 is missing. Who was the originator of this file? I believe originator of the file may provide the missing chapter. Regards.

akinrog
I restructured the Volume 2, since its pages are disordered, should I upload it to the FTP or something else?

Cyclonite4. I also noticed the chapter 2 is missing. Who was the originator of this file? I believe originator of the file may provide the missing chapter. Regards.

akinrog

megalomania
April 10th, 2005, 04:55 AM
I would like to get ahold of the author to buy a copy. Apparently he converted all 6 of his books to CD format some years ago and relased it as a cheaper set just to fuck with the feds. The books we have were scanned in by hand by some unknown, not the authors fully digital and OCR'd edition.

All I can find on the web about him is the big media stink about his books reporters made after 9-11. That and the ordeal about the snitch who lost his job for ratting him out to the feds. Jeez, just because a man writes something he is a terrorist? Sure he has serious issues with the government, but that's why he wrote the books to begin with.

Tobiason is a true patriot and a martyr for our cause of resisting rampant government corruption, fighting scientific bigiots, and standing up against the ignorant masses of soccer moms and sheeple. It's just too bad his books fall somewhat short of what they could be. This is why I believe the Rogue Science community should have these books. Together we can all create a greater work by building upon what he has created.

As long as the terrorists with badges are forbidden from wiping their asses with the constitution and stuffing the First Amendment in the furnaces of tyrrany we shall commit word to paper in any way we choose.

Perhaps Tobiasons work will inspire a new generation of knowledge seekers intent on unlocking the secrets "they" so jealiously covet.

megalomania
I would like to get ahold of the author to buy a copy. Apparently he converted all 6 of his books to CD format some years ago and relased it as a cheaper set just to fuck with the feds. The books we have were scanned in by hand by some unknown, not the authors fully digital and OCR'd edition.

All I can find on the web about him is the big media stink about his books reporters made after 9-11. That and the ordeal about the snitch who lost his job for ratting him out to the feds. Jeez, just because a man writes something he is a terrorist? Sure he has serious issues with the government, but that's why he wrote the books to begin with.

Tobiason is a true patriot and a martyr for our cause of resisting rampant government corruption, fighting scientific bigiots, and standing up against the ignorant masses of soccer moms and sheeple. It's just too bad his books fall somewhat short of what they could be. This is why I believe the Rogue Science community should have these books. Together we can all create a greater work by building upon what he has created.

As long as the terrorists with badges are forbidden from wiping their asses with the constitution and stuffing the First Amendment in the furnaces of tyrrany we shall commit word to paper in any way we choose.

Perhaps Tobiasons work will inspire a new generation of knowledge seekers intent on unlocking the secrets "they" so jealiously covet.

megalomania

DED
April 10th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Please some body If it is possible to send me a email Attach file to dediu001@yahoo.com whyt the

torrent : Scientific Principles of Improvised Warfare and Home Defense.

sow i can download it .

i cant access the torrent page it gives me Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /scitech on this server. i cant download it from the Attached Files above :( sow Please send me a email Attach file whyt the torrent above I appreciate this very much .

DED
Please some body If it is possible to send me a email Attach file to dediu001@yahoo.com whyt the

sow i can download it .

You don't have permission to access /scitech on this server. i cant download it from the Attached Files above :( sow Please send me a email Attach file whyt the torrent above I appreciate this very much .

DED

sow i can download it .

cyclonite4
April 11th, 2005, 04:01 AM
Together we can all create a greater work by building upon what he has created.

Over at SM, BromicAcid and a few others are working on a chemistry book. Maybe us at roguesci could do a similar thing, bring together the community spirit of RS with all the knowledge we desire to build a large book, a tome for all to keep in their personal library. :cool:

cyclonite4

Over at SM, BromicAcid and a few others are working on a chemistry book. Maybe us at roguesci could do a similar thing, bring together the community spirit of RS with all the knowledge we desire to build a large book, a tome for all to keep in their personal library. :cool:

cyclonite4

megalomania
April 15th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Well, that's kind of what The Forum is for cyclonite4!

DED, the torrent file is hosted on the Pirate Bay tracker, not the one at the scitech board. Just download the torrent and it will work.

megalomania

DED, the torrent file is hosted on the Pirate Bay tracker, not the one at the scitech board. Just download the torrent and it will work.

megalomania

Gammaray
April 22nd, 2005, 10:41 PM
Hi, were can i get or download this torrent: Scientific.Principles.ofImprovised.Warfare.and.Hom e.Defense.vol.1-6.torrent
( 10.9 KB, 41 views) when i click on it to download , it do not ,This cames up: you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Who can send it to my E-mailadress Gammaray34@gmx.net

Gammaray
Hi, were can i get or download this torrent: Scientific.Principles.ofImprovised.Warfare.and.Hom e.Defense.vol.1-6.torrent
( 10.9 KB, 41 views) when i click on it to download , it do not ,This cames up: you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Gammaray

Natrix
April 28th, 2005, 07:05 PM
I'm unable to download he torrent as well. If someone would be so kind please send it to: N_natrix@hotmail.com

Natrix
I'm unable to download he torrent as well. If someone would be so kind please send it to: N_natrix@hotmail.com

Natrix

rp3o8
May 26th, 2005, 02:48 PM
I’m also unable to download any torrents. Are there permission restrictions on who can download attachments?

rp3o8
I’m also unable to download any torrents. Are there permission restrictions on who can download attachments?

rp3o8

The_Duke
May 30th, 2005, 03:42 PM
I now have these files! :)

I have Tobiason’s complete CD with all 6 books scanned and converted into PDF files. All the pages are there and accounted for, unlike the copy we have now.

I will upload them to the ftp if they are still wanted??? :cool:

The_Duke

I have Tobiason’s complete CD with all 6 books scanned and converted into PDF files. All the pages are there and accounted for, unlike the copy we have now.

The_Duke

Silentnite
May 30th, 2005, 04:21 PM
The_Duke, do you really have to ask if their still wanted? :D If you upload it to a torrent site I'll gladly seed it.

What's with the "me too" posts asking someone to send it to them?? :mad:

Silentnite
The_Duke, do you really have to ask if their still wanted? :D If you upload it to a torrent site I'll gladly seed it.

Silentnite

Bugger
May 30th, 2005, 10:37 PM

Thanks; sure, I would like to have these PDFs, but the FTP is malfunctioning, which would make it impossible to download them. See my post earlier today on this matter on a new thread in the "FTP & P2P" section. Briefly, it is impossible to view the contents of the FTP site using any type of connexion, making it imposssible to download (or upload) anything, except for items previously referenced before the malfunction using clients like Getright, and even with only with slow dialup connexions with PASV turned off.

Bugger

Thanks; sure, I would like to have these PDFs, but the FTP is malfunctioning, which would make it impossible to download them. See my post earlier today on this matter on a new thread in the "FTP & P2P" section. Briefly, it is impossible to view the contents of the FTP site using any type of connexion, making it imposssible to download (or upload) anything, except for items previously referenced before the malfunction using clients like Getright, and even with only with slow dialup connexions with PASV turned off.

Bugger

megalomania
May 31st, 2005, 05:35 AM
Thank you, DUke, those files will be most appreciated. I hadn't noticed the FTP was askew until your thread, Bugger. I shall inquire within...

megalomania
Thank you, DUke, those files will be most appreciated. I hadn't noticed the FTP was askew until your thread, Bugger. I shall inquire within...

megalomania

nbk2000
May 31st, 2005, 07:37 PM
Mega, check your e-mail, relevant to the topic at hand.

nbk2000

nbk2000

fr0sengh0st
June 3rd, 2005, 07:40 PM
All the links to the torrent files do not work for me either - upon clicking I am directed to, for example "http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=685"

Then I am informed that
“You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons …”

The people who have complained with the same problem earlier all seem to have low post counts – does this limit our permissions and maybe stop the link working? – Just a thought

Mega said earlier that Pirate Bay was hosting this particular torrent but a search of http://thepiratebay.org/ tracker site was fruitless - is this torrent still active?

Many thanks for anyone who can help with a solution as I really want to download some of these books and apps.

fr0sengh0st
All the links to the torrent files do not work for me either - upon clicking I am directed to, for example "http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=685"

Then I am informed that
“You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons …”

The people who have complained with the same problem earlier all seem to have low post counts – does this limit our permissions and maybe stop the link working? – Just a thought

Mega said earlier that Pirate Bay was hosting this particular torrent but a search of http://thepiratebay.org/ tracker site was fruitless - is this torrent still active?

Many thanks for anyone who can help with a solution as I really want to download some of these books and apps.

fr0sengh0st

Then I am informed that

bblaze
June 7th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Well.. you said the tracker was hosted by the Pirate Bay..

Oh noes.. they have been shut down!!

Unless you all don't want to attract attention to yourselves, I recommend using a private tracker that only members of this forum can access. I belong to some other forums and that is the route we have taken. I recommend this for this forum as well...

bblaze
June 7th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Well.. you said the tracker was hosted by the Pirate Bay..

Oh noes.. they have been shut down!!

Unless you all don't want to attract attention to yourselves, I recommend using a private tracker that only members of this forum can access. I belong to some other forums and that is the route we have taken. I recommend this for this forum as well...

Silentnite
June 8th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Pirate bay hasn't been shut down. I just went there yesterday, and today, and just now.

We did try the private tracker route as noted above and elsewhere. As it turned out to be buggy and unreliable, we went with the public tracker route. I could be wrong, but I'm sure those are the reasons for the switch.

Silentnite
June 8th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Pirate bay hasn't been shut down. I just went there yesterday, and today, and just now.

We did try the private tracker route as noted above and elsewhere. As it turned out to be buggy and unreliable, we went with the public tracker route. I could be wrong, but I'm sure those are the reasons for the switch.

serefsiz
June 14th, 2005, 01:10 PM
A search in Pirate Bay reveals nothing... It would be nice if a fellow RogueSci member could reseed the file..

serefsiz
June 14th, 2005, 01:10 PM
A search in Pirate Bay reveals nothing... It would be nice if a fellow RogueSci member could reseed the file..

megalomania
June 16th, 2005, 06:10 PM
I think I know the problem, the pirate bay has recently altered it's domain a bit. I think they went to a new tracker address.

megalomania
June 16th, 2005, 06:10 PM
I think I know the problem, the pirate bay has recently altered it's domain a bit. I think they went to a new tracker address.

ApocalypseNow
January 30th, 2007, 07:27 AM

it's true... maybe trying to change the tracker to pirate bay's current one, but there is little hope, cause the file isn't listed there