View Full Version : Raise your glasses in a toast to Myrol

me234
April 13th, 2005, 01:49 AM
This is probably the only thread not dedicated to education. Instead, I dedicate this thread to all those members that have faced the crackdown with their heads held high, or with merely their footprints left behind as they make a last veliant attempt to prevent their freedoms being taken away.

If you are asking yourself what this thread is for, read the modifying airguns thread here in the Watercooler.

This is a message to say good luck, and if necessary, God's speed to Myrol in his time of need. This is a message to say 'we hope it turns out all right' and 'hurry back' to a dedicated and avid forum member whose posts I have thoroughly enjoyed in the past.

Now I know that this is starting to get a bit soppy and shit. But fuck it

To Myrol, and all others in his position:

All the best

From
The E&W forum members.

me234
This is probably the only thread not dedicated to education. Instead, I dedicate this thread to all those members that have faced the crackdown with their heads held high, or with merely their footprints left behind as they make a last veliant attempt to prevent their freedoms being taken away.

If you are asking yourself what this thread is for, read the modifying airguns thread here in the Watercooler.

This is a message to say good luck, and if necessary, God's speed to Myrol in his time of need. This is a message to say 'we hope it turns out all right' and 'hurry back' to a dedicated and avid forum member whose posts I have thoroughly enjoyed in the past.

All the best

From
The E&W forum members.

me234

All the best

From
The E&W forum members.

grendel23
April 13th, 2005, 06:57 AM
I am sympathetic to Myrol's legal problems. That having been said, anyone who stores Kg's of high explosive without a damn good reason needs to be smacked on the forehead with the "what the fuck were you thinking" stick.

grendel23
I am sympathetic to Myrol's legal problems. That having been said, anyone who stores Kg's of high explosive without a damn good reason needs to be smacked on the forehead with the "what the fuck were you thinking" stick.

grendel23

cyclonite4
April 13th, 2005, 07:45 AM
I don't know Myrol too well, but I treat every RS member with a respect. My glass is raised. I feel awfully sorry for the guy (after having read the thread), and it kind of makes me feel catious/worried about my previous snitching from labs. I think it's kinda stupid to assume anyone with acetone and hydrogen peroxide is a bombmaker/terrorist, I could swear many people have both of these chemicals in their house, and don't even know they can make an explosive with them. It's kind of sad how little freedoms we have, and how fast they are being taken from us. Even sadder that a member is beaten to death with the "legal bullshit" stick.

I wish the best to Myrol and anyone in a similar situation.

cyclonite4
I don't know Myrol too well, but I treat every RS member with a respect. My glass is raised. I feel awfully sorry for the guy (after having read the thread), and it kind of makes me feel catious/worried about my previous snitching from labs. I think it's kinda stupid to assume anyone with acetone and hydrogen peroxide is a bombmaker/terrorist, I could swear many people have both of these chemicals in their house, and don't even know they can make an explosive with them. It's kind of sad how little freedoms we have, and how fast they are being taken from us. Even sadder that a member is beaten to death with the "legal bullshit" stick.

cyclonite4

megalomania
April 15th, 2005, 09:37 PM
A visit from the German secret police :( Ver are your papers! BY order of ze gestap... err der LKA ve have a varrent juden! Ve zee that your room is villed vith oxygen, nitrogen, und carbon dioxide. All of zee elements used to make explosives!

Now, now, it's not as though his rights are being trampled and his freedoms stolen. He was caught stealing after all. It is a sad state of affairs when we are reduced to having to steal for lack of legitimate sources.

The secret police accusing him of henious crimes is wrong, but that's what secret police do be they LKA, or FBI.

megalomania
A visit from the German secret police :( Ver are your papers! BY order of ze gestap... err der LKA ve have a varrent juden! Ve zee that your room is villed vith oxygen, nitrogen, und carbon dioxide. All of zee elements used to make explosives!

Now, now, it's not as though his rights are being trampled and his freedoms stolen. He was caught stealing after all. It is a sad state of affairs when we are reduced to having to steal for lack of legitimate sources.

The secret police accusing him of henious crimes is wrong, but that's what secret police do be they LKA, or FBI.

megalomania

Myrol
April 16th, 2005, 09:14 AM
First of all: I had no Idea what for a discussion my "problem" caused to the Forum....and hey, thanks to everybody, each member personally for his symphaty with my unpleasant situation.

Yes, I'm screwed in a real worse way......I lost my Job immediately and have now much more other things sticking to my neck......wich are NOT good :(

If they kick me in the Jail, you will notice it easily, but I hooope it don't become true :confused:

Two week's are now gone since they fucked my home twice!

There is a letter from my Lawyer, he said the LKA "is still testing my substances".....I think they need years until they found out what this strange brown bottle with a super-stinky fluid contains.

Thanks to all, I'll keep on posting news! Ciao Myrol

Myrol
First of all: I had no Idea what for a discussion my "problem" caused to the Forum....and hey, thanks to everybody, each member personally for his symphaty with my unpleasant situation.

Yes, I'm screwed in a real worse way......I lost my Job immediately and have now much more other things sticking to my neck......wich are NOT good :(

If they kick me in the Jail, you will notice it easily, but I hooope it don't become true :confused:

There is a letter from my Lawyer, he said the LKA "is still testing my substances".....I think they need years until they found out what this strange brown bottle with a super-stinky fluid contains.

Myrol

xyz
April 16th, 2005, 09:04 PM
If it's likely that you're going to get put in jail, I'd leave the country before they find out what your "substances" were.

xyz
If it's likely that you're going to get put in jail, I'd leave the country before they find out what your "substances" were.

xyz

Bugger
April 16th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Come to think of it, it is indeed theoretically possible, although technically and energetically laborious, to make a wide range of explosives out of the elements contained in air, particularly air with water vapor (O2, N2, CO2, H2O), Ar, and traces of Kr, Xe, He, Ne, CH4). In fact, all except those containing metals (e.g. metal azides and nitrates), Cl, Br, and solid non-metals. If you are caught with explosives, you might even be able to claim that you made them out of thin air. In particular, nitrogen oxides can be made by sparking air under pressure; and you could electrolyse the water to get H2 and react that with N2 under heat and pressure to get NH3.

Bugger
Come to think of it, it is indeed theoretically possible, although technically and energetically laborious, to make a wide range of explosives out of the elements contained in air, particularly air with water vapor (O2, N2, CO2, H2O), Ar, and traces of Kr, Xe, He, Ne, CH4). In fact, all except those containing metals (e.g. metal azides and nitrates), Cl, Br, and solid non-metals. If you are caught with explosives, you might even be able to claim that you made them out of thin air. In particular, nitrogen oxides can be made by sparking air under pressure; and you could electrolyse the water to get H2 and react that with N2 under heat and pressure to get NH3.

Bugger

cyclonite4
April 16th, 2005, 10:42 PM
I doubt he'd be able to leave the country, he'd be stopped at the airports. But if he could I would suggest it too.

You could claim you made them out of thin air, but I don't think that makes it legal.

cyclonite4
I doubt he'd be able to leave the country, he'd be stopped at the airports. But if he could I would suggest it too.

You could claim you made them out of thin air, but I don't think that makes it legal.

cyclonite4

Ropik
April 17th, 2005, 05:27 AM
If you will proof that you had made half a litre of MEKP, as well as over a kilogram of urea nitrate out of air, you will probably get some attention of some science circles, but you will get jailed nonetheless.
I think that the main problem is the quantity. If it would be 10 mls of MEKP and 20 grams of urea nitrate, the "juvenile prank scheme" might be possible, but there was enough explosive for some serious work. I hope that they will not try to make a terrorist in training out of you, that's common in my country when somebody is caught with any real amount of explosive.

Ropik
If you will proof that you had made half a litre of MEKP, as well as over a kilogram of urea nitrate out of air, you will probably get some attention of some science circles, but you will get jailed nonetheless.
I think that the main problem is the quantity. If it would be 10 mls of MEKP and 20 grams of urea nitrate, the "juvenile prank scheme" might be possible, but there was enough explosive for some serious work. I hope that they will not try to make a terrorist in training out of you, that's common in my country when somebody is caught with any real amount of explosive.

Ropik

xyz
April 17th, 2005, 07:44 AM
cyclonite4, he's not on an island like we are, haven't you seen Eurotrip? :p

All kidding aside, you don't need to use an airport. It can't really be that hard to cross the border to another country. After all, many people managed it back in WW2, and the level of, uh, "policing" at that time was much stronger than it would be at the present.

There's a book on the FTP that has some nice info about getting across borders, I think it may have been "Sneak it Through" but don't trust me on that one, I'm not sure.

If they're really going to fuck him over, he could always try to make it to France to go and join the foreign legion, they will accept 5 years service in exchange for a new identity (which I'd prefer to a lengthy jail term), I suppose that it'd be a bitch having to learn French though...

xyz

All kidding aside, you don't need to use an airport. It can't really be that hard to cross the border to another country. After all, many people managed it back in WW2, and the level of, uh, "policing" at that time was much stronger than it would be at the present.

There's a book on the FTP that has some nice info about getting across borders, I think it may have been "Sneak it Through" but don't trust me on that one, I'm not sure.

If they're really going to fuck him over, he could always try to make it to France to go and join the foreign legion, they will accept 5 years service in exchange for a new identity (which I'd prefer to a lengthy jail term), I suppose that it'd be a bitch having to learn French though...

xyz

Jacks Complete
April 17th, 2005, 09:31 AM
LOL! Leaving Germany is too easy! Just walk or drive out. I went into Germany for ten minutes, and came back into another country, and the only reason I knew was the road signs!

I'm not sure if the Foreign Legion still do that, but it still wouldn't get you out of shit. Once you were out, and a Frenchman, the German police could still come and arrest you, especially if you are a "terrorist suspect" (which seems to be identical to "terrorist" these days!) so it would probably be worse.

Jacks Complete
LOL! Leaving Germany is too easy! Just walk or drive out. I went into Germany for ten minutes, and came back into another country, and the only reason I knew was the road signs!

I'm not sure if the Foreign Legion still do that, but it still wouldn't get you out of shit. Once you were out, and a Frenchman, the German police could still come and arrest you, especially if you are a "terrorist suspect" (which seems to be identical to "terrorist" these days!) so it would probably be worse.

Jacks Complete

tomu
April 17th, 2005, 10:05 AM

Yes, he could join the legion etrangere, but they are picky nowadays who could join. If you get accepted you will get a new name assigned and the legion will give no info to anybody, neither to french nor to german police forces. If you serve at least ten or fifteen years you get the french citizenship in your new name.

But for a first time juvenile offence it would be silly to run away. A view years back in Hamburg a killer got 18 month on parole for stabbing 17 year old to death in the subway. The most to expect is some x month on parole or some community service maybe some weekend arrest, probably a fine.

Btw. he has to proof nothing whatsoever, quite the same as in the anglo-american judical system, the state has to proof the he commited a crime.

The best thing he could do is to shut his mouth and say absolutely nothing to the police and get a lawyer if he can afford it. Sorry, there are no public defenders in Germany for this type of crime. Most of the time people talk themself into trouble because of their silly babling to the investigators they deliver lot's of evidence against themselfes.

If they found explosives can they proof he made it? Or can they proof that the explosives are his? Remember we're talking about judical proof not what someone believes.

Can they even proof it's explosives they found, most of the time there are no chemical analysis run in such petty case. Analysis are too expensive to check everything.

MEKP is used as a hardener with polyester resins and I still doubt it's classified as an explosive in Germnay anyway. And if he has not talked to much they still have to find out that it's urea nitrate and I have my doubts that the run of the mill cop or even some of their bomb squad members will know what urea nitrate is.

The possesion of most of his chemicals are legal or only a misdemeanor. What more problematic it's the theft.

tomu

Yes, he could join the legion etrangere, but they are picky nowadays who could join. If you get accepted you will get a new name assigned and the legion will give no info to anybody, neither to french nor to german police forces. If you serve at least ten or fifteen years you get the french citizenship in your new name.

But for a first time juvenile offence it would be silly to run away. A view years back in Hamburg a killer got 18 month on parole for stabbing 17 year old to death in the subway. The most to expect is some x month on parole or some community service maybe some weekend arrest, probably a fine.

Btw. he has to proof nothing whatsoever, quite the same as in the anglo-american judical system, the state has to proof the he commited a crime.

The best thing he could do is to shut his mouth and say absolutely nothing to the police and get a lawyer if he can afford it. Sorry, there are no public defenders in Germany for this type of crime. Most of the time people talk themself into trouble because of their silly babling to the investigators they deliver lot's of evidence against themselfes.

If they found explosives can they proof he made it? Or can they proof that the explosives are his? Remember we're talking about judical proof not what someone believes.

Can they even proof it's explosives they found, most of the time there are no chemical analysis run in such petty case. Analysis are too expensive to check everything.

MEKP is used as a hardener with polyester resins and I still doubt it's classified as an explosive in Germnay anyway. And if he has not talked to much they still have to find out that it's urea nitrate and I have my doubts that the run of the mill cop or even some of their bomb squad members will know what urea nitrate is.

The possesion of most of his chemicals are legal or only a misdemeanor. What more problematic it's the theft.

tomu

akinrog
April 17th, 2005, 10:06 PM
I agree with Tomu about not fleeing from the investigation and keeping your mouth shut up. Fleeing is not worth in this case unless you really dump your life in Germany and start a bran new life at somewhere else (which is not as easy as you might thought).

As for the investigators, police always try to pull something out of the suspect using good police bad police technique or trick the suspect into giving some info. Most common technique used in my country is the scheme wherein the pigs (or goats in my case :D) say to you it's a petty crime and you will not be prosecuted or jaied /imprisoned for the case since it is unimportant and even not a crime. So in no event it's better to say nothing about the event to the pigs.

akinrog
I agree with Tomu about not fleeing from the investigation and keeping your mouth shut up. Fleeing is not worth in this case unless you really dump your life in Germany and start a bran new life at somewhere else (which is not as easy as you might thought).

As for the investigators, police always try to pull something out of the suspect using good police bad police technique or trick the suspect into giving some info. Most common technique used in my country is the scheme wherein the pigs (or goats in my case :D) say to you it's a petty crime and you will not be prosecuted or jaied /imprisoned for the case since it is unimportant and even not a crime. So in no event it's better to say nothing about the event to the pigs.

akinrog

Bugger
April 18th, 2005, 12:33 AM
The Pigs also try to trick and intimidate alleged suspects into confessing, at least to a lesser crime, by falsely claiming that they have evidence (non-existent) linking the suspect to the crime, or that they "know" that he did it, or that they have an un-named associate (non-existent) of the suspect who says that he did it.

Bugger
The Pigs also try to trick and intimidate alleged suspects into confessing, at least to a lesser crime, by falsely claiming that they have evidence (non-existent) linking the suspect to the crime, or that they "know" that he did it, or that they have an un-named associate (non-existent) of the suspect who says that he did it.

Bugger

xyz
April 18th, 2005, 12:38 AM
I should have made it more clear that leaving the country was only to be done if he was in some serious trouble, he probably won't be in nearly enough trouble to justify leaving the country.

xyz
I should have made it more clear that leaving the country was only to be done if he was in some serious trouble, he probably won't be in nearly enough trouble to justify leaving the country.

xyz

me234
April 18th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Personally, I'm rather fond of tomu's idea: MEKP IS used as a hardener, I've got 5l of I think 10% stuff in my garage. Urea is a really good fertilizer, so is ammonia based shit, ammonium nitrate is even better, therefore urea nitrate should be a kick-ass fertilizer. You know, I think one of us ought to open up a kick-ass fertilizer store that sells such kick-ass fertilizers. Come on, how much of a bitch is it to set off Ammonium nitrate, and urea nitrate? I'm sure it could be coated with a carbonate layer or something and sold. This would give many a person an excuse to have urea nitrate.

And Myrol, in case you weren't sure, the Legion still gives new identities if you're giving it serious thought. French citizenship comes after 3 years if you want.

Good luck man, fight the good fight

me234
Personally, I'm rather fond of tomu's idea: MEKP IS used as a hardener, I've got 5l of I think 10% stuff in my garage. Urea is a really good fertilizer, so is ammonia based shit, ammonium nitrate is even better, therefore urea nitrate should be a kick-ass fertilizer. You know, I think one of us ought to open up a kick-ass fertilizer store that sells such kick-ass fertilizers. Come on, how much of a bitch is it to set off Ammonium nitrate, and urea nitrate? I'm sure it could be coated with a carbonate layer or something and sold. This would give many a person an excuse to have urea nitrate.

And Myrol, in case you weren't sure, the Legion still gives new identities if you're giving it serious thought. French citizenship comes after 3 years if you want.

me234