View Full Version : P.A. Luty's misery and ill treatment by authorities

akinrog
April 16th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Dear Friends,

As you may know Mr. Luty was is in important civil rights activist in UK. However I recently visited his web site http://www.thehomegunsmith.com/. And he seems to be under continuous political harrasment by British authorities. Now he releases his new book free of charge but he needs financial assistance to defend himself. Since he served four years in prison and his security rating was upgraded during his service in prison, he was most probably broke.

Anyway you may read his story about his legal status and prison life at http://www.thehomegunsmith.com/readthis.shtml.

Let's help this man. Regards

akinrog
Dear Friends,

As you may know Mr. Luty was is in important civil rights activist in UK. However I recently visited his web site http://www.thehomegunsmith.com/. And he seems to be under continuous political harrasment by British authorities. Now he releases his new book free of charge but he needs financial assistance to defend himself. Since he served four years in prison and his security rating was upgraded during his service in prison, he was most probably broke.

Anyway you may read his story about his legal status and prison life at http://www.thehomegunsmith.com/readthis.shtml.

akinrog
Dear Friends,

Jacks Complete
April 16th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Mr. Luty gets a lot of shit. I bought his book in hardcopy *specifically* to help him out a little bit.

Seems they raided his father and brother, trashed the house, found nothing, arrested them anyway!

His dad has cancer, and is seriously unwell, and has been for a long time. His brother was just driving home from work when he got "hard stopped" by a SWAT team!

Of course, they failed to find the author, who isn't dumb enough to let the police know where he is at all times!

He's my hero, and probably on several lists somewhere.

Jacks Complete
Mr. Luty gets a lot of shit. I bought his book in hardcopy *specifically* to help him out a little bit.

Seems they raided his father and brother, trashed the house, found nothing, arrested them anyway!

His dad has cancer, and is seriously unwell, and has been for a long time. His brother was just driving home from work when he got "hard stopped" by a SWAT team!

Of course, they failed to find the author, who isn't dumb enough to let the police know where he is at all times!

Jacks Complete

megalomania
April 16th, 2005, 05:28 PM
All because the man wanted a gun. Americans take note, this is our contury in another 20 years! I am grudgeingly coming to agree with Voltare's assertion that the worst thing a nation can do is write down a freedom because as soon as you do 100 lawyers will come up with 100 reasons why you don't really have that freedom. The constitution is being subverted by tyrannical laws. Political correctness now drives the judical system, not our true rights as guaranteed under the Bill of Rights.

It looks like Europe is headed down a terrible road of despotism and villany. Maybe in 100 years the terrorists who run the government will be overthrown and a new era of freedom will begin. For us it may be too late. Knowledge is the only thing that stands in the way total slavery for man. The example they are trying to make of Luty? Though shalt not resist your terrorist masters in Parliment.

megalomania
All because the man wanted a gun. Americans take note, this is our contury in another 20 years! I am grudgeingly coming to agree with Voltare's assertion that the worst thing a nation can do is write down a freedom because as soon as you do 100 lawyers will come up with 100 reasons why you don't really have that freedom. The constitution is being subverted by tyrannical laws. Political correctness now drives the judical system, not our true rights as guaranteed under the Bill of Rights.

It looks like Europe is headed down a terrible road of despotism and villany. Maybe in 100 years the terrorists who run the government will be overthrown and a new era of freedom will begin. For us it may be too late. Knowledge is the only thing that stands in the way total slavery for man. The example they are trying to make of Luty? Though shalt not resist your terrorist masters in Parliment.

megalomania

tmp
April 17th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Mr. Luty has my sympathies. I was jailed for defending myself with a legally
owned handgun and my firearms collection was confiscated. Here in Maryland
it's impossible to get a carry permit unless you're in law enforcement, very
wealthy or politically connected. As for the 2 crackheads who tried to rob me,
the cops weren't even interested in finding them. As the gun owner, I'm the
bad guy - not the poor robbers who are enslaved by their own addictions and
resort to committing violent felonies to support their habits.

tmp

tmp

simply RED
April 17th, 2005, 05:04 PM
In two years my country (Bulgaria) is becoming part of the free world (EU and NATO).
Things changed during the last years and very very good tendentions are spotted here - thanks to our inernational friends and their internal helpers.

1. No one except the law enforcement , wealthy or polytically connected could carry a gun.
2. You can not fing good job except with polytical connections, mafia connections (the same) or corruption activities.
3. Science is outlawed in any form, even in the university, everyone who deals with it is pointed as a terrorist. Even worse......
4. Books with scientific or military content are classified as "double use".
(silent spring could not be found even in the library)
5. The censorship in TV grows to extent, not even popular scientific journals are permitted.
6. The gipsys and every else motha fuckers (except of course the bulgarians) are helped by the financial funds so they don't have to work.

HAIL THE NEW DEMOCRACY !!!

simply RED
In two years my country (Bulgaria) is becoming part of the free world (EU and NATO).
Things changed during the last years and very very good tendentions are spotted here - thanks to our inernational friends and their internal helpers.

1. No one except the law enforcement , wealthy or polytically connected could carry a gun.
2. You can not fing good job except with polytical connections, mafia connections (the same) or corruption activities.
3. Science is outlawed in any form, even in the university, everyone who deals with it is pointed as a terrorist. Even worse......
5. The censorship in TV grows to extent, not even popular scientific journals are permitted.
6. The gipsys and every else motha fuckers (except of course the bulgarians) are helped by the financial funds so they don't have to work.

simply RED

Jacks Complete
April 17th, 2005, 07:05 PM
So the same as everywhere else in europe then?

Though at least you can get rich and get a gun. Here, even the rich can't, for self defence, "no-one needs it since 1964"! By fiat, of course, not actual law!

Jacks Complete

Though at least you can get rich and get a gun. Here, even the rich can't, for self defence, "no-one needs it since 1964"! By fiat, of course, not actual law!

Jacks Complete

me234
April 20th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Simply Red, could you tell me more about what they mean by "double use"?
I'm not entirely sure what it means, but flashbabks to 'double speak' and other 1984 shit went through my mind when I read those two words.

me234
I'm not entirely sure what it means, but flashbabks to 'double speak' and other 1984 shit went through my mind when I read those two words.

me234

malzraa
April 20th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Well, his site is now lost to the sands of time. Not only that, it is scoured from the ARIN database too. A bit quick, if you ask me, to be a coincidence.

malzraa
Well, his site is now lost to the sands of time. Not only that, it is scoured from the ARIN database too. A bit quick, if you ask me, to be a coincidence.

malzraa

megalomania
April 20th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Wow, keeping a man in prison because he expresses an unpopular political view. England learned all too well from Hitler I see. To witness such corruption and villany first hand is very unsettling. Thank god for the IRA.

The timing of the dissappearance of his website is very convenient! I don't suppose anyone has a mirror?

megalomania
Wow, keeping a man in prison because he expresses an unpopular political view. England learned all too well from Hitler I see. To witness such corruption and villany first hand is very unsettling. Thank god for the IRA.

The timing of the dissappearance of his website is very convenient! I don't suppose anyone has a mirror?

megalomania

MightyQuinnŽ
April 21st, 2005, 12:00 AM
Domain Name: THEHOMEGUNSMITH.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
Referral URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com
Name Server: NS2.POWWEB.COM
Name Server: NS3.POWWEB.COM
Updated Date: 22-feb-2005
Creation Date: 12-feb-2003
Expiration Date: 12-feb-2006

MightyQuinnŽ

MightyQuinnŽ

malzraa
April 21st, 2005, 01:35 AM
Different whois server. I used WHOIS.ARIN.NET

malzraa

malzraa

Bugger
April 21st, 2005, 11:21 PM
Opening that URL in a browser leads to a blank page. This means that his site's content has been wiped. If his site had been completely closed down, the result would be "404 not found". BTW I believe that there is an internet organization that archives all websites, but I cannot remember the URL.

Bugger
Opening that URL in a browser leads to a blank page. This means that his site's content has been wiped. If his site had been completely closed down, the result would be "404 not found". BTW I believe that there is an internet organization that archives all websites, but I cannot remember the URL.

Bugger

megalomania
April 22nd, 2005, 04:35 AM
The Internet Archive has a copy from October of last year:
http://web.archive.org/web/20041009185514/http://thehomegunsmith.com/index.html

megalomania

megalomania

simply RED
April 23rd, 2005, 06:46 AM
Speaking only for Bulgaria.

The term "double use" originates from the sixties (1960). Double use were called all goods, already at the "city market" that could be used in case of war as optional weapons. Including ammonium nitrate, orgnophos pesticides.......

After 1997 "double use" are called every materials that contain militray or
scientific information, not acceptable for the motha fuckers who rule the country.

"Double use" in the law here means:

Books containing information about radioelectronic schematics, synthetic ogranic chemistry, every book about pesticide chemistry, every book about internet architecture, experimantal toxicology, everything about radioamateur activities (radioamateur activity is outlaw since 2002 - the government no longer give callsigns).
Every book about weapons architecture, rockets construction, amateur rocketry, explosives, pyrotechnics, history of paramilitary societies (1930?? - 1945 - Brannik , 1945-1990-2001 (impossible to determine) OSO- DOSAAF, 2001- up to date - Vointech (vointech is full of shit - anyway they SELL weapons cheaper than everybody else ).
ARE OUTLAW AS DOUBLE USE.

Chemistry sets are outlaw as "double use" too. {who is gonna make a nuke from it ? }
Chemistry, physics, biology afterclass activities are "not wellcome" as "double use" - giving "asocial" , "dangerous" , "not necessary" information and knowledge.
In the university the situtaion is the same.
{maybe the next step of the government will be providing the new generation with free heroin}.
Almost all chemicals are outlaw as double use. (but sold anyway as is the situation with weapons - a report from the police states more than 20% of all weapons in BG are not legal)

I guess the modern world has something "double use" in it... :P

simply RED

The term "double use" originates from the sixties (1960). Double use were called all goods, already at the "city market" that could be used in case of war as optional weapons. Including ammonium nitrate, orgnophos pesticides.......

scientific information, not acceptable for the motha fuckers who rule the country.

Books containing information about radioelectronic schematics, synthetic ogranic chemistry, every book about pesticide chemistry, every book about internet architecture, experimantal toxicology, everything about radioamateur activities (radioamateur activity is outlaw since 2002 - the government no longer give callsigns).
Every book about weapons architecture, rockets construction, amateur rocketry, explosives, pyrotechnics, history of paramilitary societies (1930?? - 1945 - Brannik , 1945-1990-2001 (impossible to determine) OSO- DOSAAF, 2001- up to date - Vointech (vointech is full of shit - anyway they SELL weapons cheaper than everybody else ).

Chemistry sets are outlaw as "double use" too. {who is gonna make a nuke from it ? }
Chemistry, physics, biology afterclass activities are "not wellcome" as "double use" - giving "asocial" , "dangerous" , "not necessary" information and knowledge.
{maybe the next step of the government will be providing the new generation with free heroin}.
Almost all chemicals are outlaw as double use. (but sold anyway as is the situation with weapons - a report from the police states more than 20% of all weapons in BG are not legal)

simply RED

Jacks Complete
April 23rd, 2005, 10:19 AM
Everything is double use!

Hell, sit for ten minutes and think of other uses for a paperclip...

Jacks Complete

Jacks Complete

Silentnite
April 24th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Double use is awfully close to some other words I can think of that are about 21 years old...

I remember seeing a movie in which a guy was being interrogated, and somehow got loose, and stabbed the interrogater with a pencil. Another movie, one of the Bourne's, he uses a pen to disarm an assailant. So should we outlaw pens, and pencils? And going by bulgaria and england's stand points, also how to make pens and pencils...

Silentnite
Double use is awfully close to some other words I can think of that are about 21 years old...

I remember seeing a movie in which a guy was being interrogated, and somehow got loose, and stabbed the interrogater with a pencil. Another movie, one of the Bourne's, he uses a pen to disarm an assailant. So should we outlaw pens, and pencils? And going by bulgaria and england's stand points, also how to make pens and pencils...

Silentnite

Ropik
April 24th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Bet that in the next four years they will make pencils so fragile that it will be impossible to stab with them.
Outlaw paperclips right now! They are horribly dangerous - they can be used to pick some cheap locks, short circuit many appliances, gouge people's eyes...
And don't forget to ban cobbler stones in parks - a simple sling can hurl them with lethal force.
At best, ban people! THAT will be the ideal solution!

Ropik
Bet that in the next four years they will make pencils so fragile that it will be impossible to stab with them.
Outlaw paperclips right now! They are horribly dangerous - they can be used to pick some cheap locks, short circuit many appliances, gouge people's eyes...
And don't forget to ban cobbler stones in parks - a simple sling can hurl them with lethal force.

Ropik

Marmaloon
April 24th, 2005, 09:19 PM
So, England and the rest of europe is turning into a Communist shithole. I'm somewhat taken aback, although not really suprised.

Marmaloon
So, England and the rest of europe is turning into a Communist shithole. I'm somewhat taken aback, although not really suprised.

Marmaloon

Jacks Complete
April 25th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Ropik, for crying out loud, don't give them ideas!

Jacks Complete

Jacks Complete

akinrog
April 25th, 2005, 01:50 PM
I believe P.A. Luty may apply to European Human Rights Tribunal, since UK is also a member of EU. What he did is outlawed by UK Laws though. But he may apply for his continuous harrassment by the British authorities.

What I read from the site, they are trying to prove he is a dangerous psychopath, by means of psychiatrists, while he was in the prison. :eek:

akinrog
I believe P.A. Luty may apply to European Human Rights Tribunal, since UK is also a member of EU. What he did is outlawed by UK Laws though. But he may apply for his continuous harrassment by the British authorities.

What I read from the site, they are trying to prove he is a dangerous psychopath, by means of psychiatrists, while he was in the prison. :eek:

akinrog

me234
April 26th, 2005, 01:44 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!
So much for everybody's (read sheeple's) sureness that: 'Oh, but it'll never happen, it's fiction'

Fuck, did anyone else get just a little perturbed reading that post, or is it just me?
Holy crap!
They're already trying to control what you guys think because they're too worried that maybe someone might be smart and try to overthrow them. That's shite!
No scientific subjects taught!
What the hell, I actually can't think of the words to describe that total disregard for humanity, restricting what people can read, that's horrible.
That's worse than horrible, that's one of the worst things you can do to someone.
I wonder, hmmm?
Is Tom Clancy outlawed there yet?
After all, one could argue the validity of the tactical knowledge to be gained from reading his books; he does do a lot of non-fictional research for his works.
SONVABITCH
The only suitable words in my head right now are:
CLUSTER FUCK
My sympathies go out to all Bulgarians

me234
So much for everybody's (read sheeple's) sureness that: 'Oh, but it'll never happen, it's fiction'

Fuck, did anyone else get just a little perturbed reading that post, or is it just me?
Holy crap!
They're already trying to control what you guys think because they're too worried that maybe someone might be smart and try to overthrow them. That's shite!
What the hell, I actually can't think of the words to describe that total disregard for humanity, restricting what people can read, that's horrible.
That's worse than horrible, that's one of the worst things you can do to someone.
I wonder, hmmm?
After all, one could argue the validity of the tactical knowledge to be gained from reading his books; he does do a lot of non-fictional research for his works.
SONVABITCH
CLUSTER FUCK

me234

Holy crap!
I wonder, hmmm?
SONVABITCH
CLUSTER FUCK

simply RED
April 27th, 2005, 09:11 AM
It is already a fact here.
Beware!, because it happened slowly, not at once, and thus very dangerous and inevitable.

It was a shock for me when they stopped giving callsigns and outlawed radio- ham literature (containing schemes of actual radio devices).
We- the old dogs will always have access to everything regarding science and radio, but no one younger appeared in the air after this law!!!!!
We actually never surendered and created a BG site for radio:

http://www.bfra.org/

And now, when you switch to 144 MHz, you could hear the silence
...before the storm!!!

p.s. Just seen in the site my fellows did experiments on 50 MHz
hahahahaha....

simply RED
Beware!, because it happened slowly, not at once, and thus very dangerous and inevitable.

It was a shock for me when they stopped giving callsigns and outlawed radio- ham literature (containing schemes of actual radio devices).
We- the old dogs will always have access to everything regarding science and radio, but no one younger appeared in the air after this law!!!!!

...before the storm!!!

hahahahaha....

simply RED

...before the storm!!!

hahahahaha....

Bugger
May 26th, 2005, 05:31 AM
(cut)
...before the storm!!!
hahahahaha....

50 Mhz is very close to channel 1, at the lower end of the television band. Did it cause any interference in television broadcasts?

Bugger
(cut)
...before the storm!!!
hahahahaha....

50 Mhz is very close to channel 1, at the lower end of the television band. Did it cause any interference in television broadcasts?

Bugger
(cut)
...before the storm!!!
hahahahaha....

simply RED
May 26th, 2005, 01:46 PM
It is in the range of 45-55 MHz and of course not adjusted on the TV frequences.
"3-4KHz channel FM" or "SSB" is used.

I do not deal with this band and don't know... Anyway, there is enough interference with the cabel TV even in 144 and 430 bands.

simply RED
It is in the range of 45-55 MHz and of course not adjusted on the TV frequences.

I do not deal with this band and don't know... Anyway, there is enough interference with the cabel TV even in 144 and 430 bands.

simply RED

me234
May 27th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Hey, Ropik, you want the good news or the bad news first?
I'll give the bad news:
You know how you mentioned that whole bit about making fragile pencils?
Well that's complete fallacy, that'd NEVER happen here!
The other day I just make my acquaintance with a FLEXIBE pencil.
Even the graphite core has been mixed with something to make it flexible, or they're just using some other mix.
So, maybe not too fragile to stab with, just too bendable.
And now the fuckin things are trendy, so everyone's gonna want them and not the earlier kind. Shit!!!
They're slowly removing all our defences.
And the fucking youth or today (please note this is a generalization and is not intended to be an honest opinion of the youthful, smart/clever/genuine dude members of this, out most esteemed forum) are too fucking busy being concerned over being thought cool that they're taking massive amounts of narcotics etc. to escape reality instead of revelling in it and looking forward to the challenges that will emerge when The Crackdown comes. That day that give men the opportunity to be truly free, to truly fight for what one believes in and stands for.

You know what? Despite how shit it is going to be building up to The Crackdown, while all our rights are slowly (ish) stripped away, and despite how crap having to fight a fucking army and institution (governments) by oneself (because everyone else is scared and happy to be on drugs and never make their own decisions) is going to be. At least then we will be free to shoot rapists in the back without warning; at least then we will be able to have that personal list of guns-I'd-like-to-have everyone has stored in their heads.
Dammit, sidetracked again.
Oh, before I forget Ropik, finally, the good news: Shit sorry, forgot that there wasn't any.

me234
I'll give the bad news:
Even the graphite core has been mixed with something to make it flexible, or they're just using some other mix.
And now the fuckin things are trendy, so everyone's gonna want them and not the earlier kind. Shit!!!
And the fucking youth or today (please note this is a generalization and is not intended to be an honest opinion of the youthful, smart/clever/genuine dude members of this, out most esteemed forum) are too fucking busy being concerned over being thought cool that they're taking massive amounts of narcotics etc. to escape reality instead of revelling in it and looking forward to the challenges that will emerge when The Crackdown comes. That day that give men the opportunity to be truly free, to truly fight for what one believes in and stands for.

You know what? Despite how shit it is going to be building up to The Crackdown, while all our rights are slowly (ish) stripped away, and despite how crap having to fight a fucking army and institution (governments) by oneself (because everyone else is scared and happy to be on drugs and never make their own decisions) is going to be. At least then we will be free to shoot rapists in the back without warning; at least then we will be able to have that personal list of guns-I'd-like-to-have everyone has stored in their heads.
Oh, before I forget Ropik, finally, the good news: Shit sorry, forgot that there wasn't any.

me234
I'll give the bad news: