View Full Version : torrent: Combat Training - Krav Maga

megalomania
April 16th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Combat Training - Krav Maga. I don't know much else, but I think the title says it all.

appa.pdf Unknown
appb.pdf Unknown
auth.pdf Unknown
ch1.pdf Unknown
ch2.pdf 1 MB
ch3.pdf 1 MB
ch4.pdf 1 MB
ch5.pdf 2 MB
ch6.pdf Unknown
ch7.pdf Unknown
forms.pdf Unknown
gloss.pdf Unknown
index.pdf Unknown
preface.pdf Unknown
refer.pdf Unknown
toc.pdf Unknown

Torrent is 5 MB.

megalomania
Combat Training - Krav Maga. I don't know much else, but I think the title says it all.

appa.pdf Unknown
appb.pdf Unknown
auth.pdf Unknown
ch1.pdf Unknown
ch2.pdf 1 MB
ch3.pdf 1 MB
ch4.pdf 1 MB
ch5.pdf 2 MB
ch6.pdf Unknown
ch7.pdf Unknown
forms.pdf Unknown
gloss.pdf Unknown
index.pdf Unknown
preface.pdf Unknown
refer.pdf Unknown
toc.pdf Unknown

Torrent is 5 MB.

megalomania

appa.pdf Unknown
appb.pdf Unknown
auth.pdf Unknown
ch1.pdf Unknown
ch2.pdf 1 MB
ch3.pdf 1 MB
ch4.pdf 1 MB
ch5.pdf 2 MB
ch6.pdf Unknown
ch7.pdf Unknown
forms.pdf Unknown
gloss.pdf Unknown
index.pdf Unknown
preface.pdf Unknown
refer.pdf Unknown
toc.pdf Unknown

Torrent is 5 MB.

Sihing
February 3rd, 2007, 04:03 AM
Krav Maga is an Israeli Martial Art, designed for fight to the death scenarios... you either kill your opponent, or he kills you.

If you want more information I can further elaborate on the style itself. Or you can just download the .pdf and see how that works out for you... however, without a proper guide, a book is worthless.

Defendu
February 3rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
Krav Maga is an Israeli Martial Art, designed for fight to the death scenarios...

It's really kickboxing and joint locking with millions of dollars in advertising behind it. In other words, it's another Jew scam to take your money.

The PDF file going around as "Combat Training - Krav Maga" is actually the 1992 edition of U.S. Army field manual "FM 21-150 Combatives", which is a mix of instinctive rifle and bayonet drill, Muay Thai, and combat Judo. If that's the book you are refering, you don't know a damn thing about Krav Maga, which is not much of a loss.

nbk2000
February 3rd, 2007, 06:08 PM
I saw a video explaining military H2H training and its purpose.

Basically, it said the winner of a H2H encounter will be the one who's buddy shows up first with a rifle. :)