View Full Version : The New Pope was a Nazi!

nbk2000
April 21st, 2005, 01:17 PM
Well...maybe not a full party member...but he WAS a member of the Hitler Youth, and we know how fanatical they were. :)

According to the CNN, he was known as 'The Enforcer' in the vatican...a die-hard fanatic...and quite anti-jew (wonder where he got that from? ;)).

Any comments on this?

If we're lucky, he'll call for a catholic 'Holy War' against the christ-killers, finishing what the White Jesus (Hitler) started.

nbk2000
Well...maybe not a full party member...but he WAS a member of the Hitler Youth, and we know how fanatical they were. :)

According to the CNN, he was known as 'The Enforcer' in the vatican...a die-hard fanatic...and quite anti-jew (wonder where he got that from? ;)).

Any comments on this?

If we're lucky, he'll call for a catholic 'Holy War' against the christ-killers, finishing what the White Jesus (Hitler) started.

nbk2000

Any comments on this?

Silentnite
April 21st, 2005, 04:54 PM
It seems that they are focusing on "planned obsolescience" in the popes now. Didn't they use to pick them rather younger?

But picking a nazi? That's just hillarious. A message to the public maybe?

Silentnite
It seems that they are focusing on "planned obsolescience" in the popes now. Didn't they use to pick them rather younger?

Silentnite

FUTI
April 21st, 2005, 05:15 PM
I'm very much anti-Nazi oriented, but I can't say that this isn't funny:)

Imagine an interview: Your hollyness what are your favourite books? - Well of course Bible and Main Kampf.

We can imagine a hundreds of unpleasent situations for a guy in his shoes:D.

FUTI

Imagine an interview: Your hollyness what are your favourite books? - Well of course Bible and Main Kampf.

FUTI

controlphreak
April 21st, 2005, 07:13 PM
Well as for choosing them, me and a group of people hace decided that he was chosen as a place holder, since he was the kind of right hand man of the last Pope, and his job is just to hold down the fort, till someone who is younger can step in and make changes that are going to be kinda radical.

controlphreak

controlphreak
Well as for choosing them, me and a group of people hace decided that he was chosen as a place holder, since he was the kind of right hand man of the last Pope, and his job is just to hold down the fort, till someone who is younger can step in and make changes that are going to be kinda radical.

controlphreak

controlphreak

controlphreak

Silentnite
April 21st, 2005, 11:17 PM
Such as call for an extermination of jews? Heil JESUS!!

Interesting choice to say the least. But coming from a group of guys who determine if a guy is holy by how much he decomposes... well. That explains itself.

Silentnite

Interesting choice to say the least. But coming from a group of guys who determine if a guy is holy by how much he decomposes... well. That explains itself.

Silentnite

elementc
April 21st, 2005, 11:36 PM
This whole situation is too funny for words. This puts images in my head of the new pope yelling "Heil Hitler!!" and saluting. Then again, I'm sure he did when he was younger. :D

elementc
This whole situation is too funny for words. This puts images in my head of the new pope yelling "Heil Hitler!!" and saluting. Then again, I'm sure he did when he was younger. :D

elementc

Bugger
April 21st, 2005, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE=Silentnite]Such as call for an extermination of jews? Heil JESUS!!
/[QUOTE]
It is significant that, in New Zealand time, he was elected at 4 a.m. 20th April - which was Hitler's 116th birthday! The following is part of a post I made to several Yahoo groups about this timing:-

This [the time of the election of Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger as Pope Benedict XVI, late in the afternoon of 19th April Italy time] is 4 a.m. 20th April New Zealand time - very appropriate, in view of its being Hitler's 116th birthday, celebrated by Fascists world-wide, including by committing massacres. The two students who did the Columbine High School shootings in Colorado were Fascists who did it to
celebrate his [110th] birthday; McVeigh and Nicols, who did the Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing on 19th April 1995, were Fascists although they were early by a day; and it was on 20th April 1993 that the Fascist, corrupt, and brutal ATF, FBI, and Texas State Pigs massacred 80 Branch Davidians at Waco, Tx., because of their religion. I note that the Roman Catholic Church never excommunicated Hitler, Mussolini, or Franco, or issued bans against their writings.

Bugger
/[QUOTE]
It is significant that, in New Zealand time, he was elected at 4 a.m. 20th April - which was Hitler's 116th birthday! The following is part of a post I made to several Yahoo groups about this timing:-

This [the time of the election of Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger as Pope Benedict XVI, late in the afternoon of 19th April Italy time] is 4 a.m. 20th April New Zealand time - very appropriate, in view of its being Hitler's 116th birthday, celebrated by Fascists world-wide, including by committing massacres. The two students who did the Columbine High School shootings in Colorado were Fascists who did it to
celebrate his [110th] birthday; McVeigh and Nicols, who did the Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing on 19th April 1995, were Fascists although they were early by a day; and it was on 20th April 1993 that the Fascist, corrupt, and brutal ATF, FBI, and Texas State Pigs massacred 80 Branch Davidians at Waco, Tx., because of their religion. I note that the Roman Catholic Church never excommunicated Hitler, Mussolini, or Franco, or issued bans against their writings.

Bugger
/[QUOTE]

megalomania
April 22nd, 2005, 04:04 AM
Remember the pope before John Paul II? No? He died of a heart attack 33 days into his papacy. John Paul II was the youngest pope in... if not ever, then at least 1000 years or so. You don't get chosen to be a cardinal by politics, but through the experience and wisdom that comes with age. Therefore all the cardinals are old men, so the pope will be an old man. At least the church instituted a rule fairly recently that you can't be an elector (and hence pope) if you are over 80. Pope Benedict XVI was the oldest member still eligable.

Our new pope referred to Russian orthodoxy as a diseased member of the church, and he discourage John Paul II from reaching out to jews, muslims, and all the other false religions lest he lend them credence in their foul satanic ways.

And Bugger, I don't think the cardinals had Hitler's birthday in mind when they elected Benedict XVI. It was just before 6 PM Vatican time when the white smoke puffed away. I think the church stopped excommunication 100 years before the war too. The church did help many Nazis escape the allies after the war. Most ended up in south america.

It is not that jews, muslims, or protestants are bad, they are just servents of satan. They all have a chance to abandon the blasphemy of their ways and rejoin the One True Holy Church. They will have to burn in hell for many millennia to purge the sin, but they will at least get a pardon eventually (if they convert to Catholicism). They had better hurry though because the end times they is a commin, and after the final battle all satanic servants get sealed in the lake of fire for all eternity and will receive no forgiveness from god. They do have lots of fun during that 7 year stretch they have dominion over the Earth, so that's a consilation at least :D

To think all those muslims suicide bombers get are 70 gay male demon virgins that rape them for all eternity. What do you think the jews get for killing the son of god? Consider what god did to man for eating his apple...

megalomania
Remember the pope before John Paul II? No? He died of a heart attack 33 days into his papacy. John Paul II was the youngest pope in... if not ever, then at least 1000 years or so. You don't get chosen to be a cardinal by politics, but through the experience and wisdom that comes with age. Therefore all the cardinals are old men, so the pope will be an old man. At least the church instituted a rule fairly recently that you can't be an elector (and hence pope) if you are over 80. Pope Benedict XVI was the oldest member still eligable.

Our new pope referred to Russian orthodoxy as a diseased member of the church, and he discourage John Paul II from reaching out to jews, muslims, and all the other false religions lest he lend them credence in their foul satanic ways.

And Bugger, I don't think the cardinals had Hitler's birthday in mind when they elected Benedict XVI. It was just before 6 PM Vatican time when the white smoke puffed away. I think the church stopped excommunication 100 years before the war too. The church did help many Nazis escape the allies after the war. Most ended up in south america.

It is not that jews, muslims, or protestants are bad, they are just servents of satan. They all have a chance to abandon the blasphemy of their ways and rejoin the One True Holy Church. They will have to burn in hell for many millennia to purge the sin, but they will at least get a pardon eventually (if they convert to Catholicism). They had better hurry though because the end times they is a commin, and after the final battle all satanic servants get sealed in the lake of fire for all eternity and will receive no forgiveness from god. They do have lots of fun during that 7 year stretch they have dominion over the Earth, so that's a consilation at least :D

To think all those muslims suicide bombers get are 70 gay male demon virgins that rape them for all eternity. What do you think the jews get for killing the son of god? Consider what god did to man for eating his apple...

megalomania

nbk2000
April 23rd, 2005, 12:39 PM
Maybe the church wants someone who'll enforce the rules, rather than some liberalist who's all touchy-feely. Who's better qualified to enforce rules than a Nazi? ;) :D

nbk2000
Maybe the church wants someone who'll enforce the rules, rather than some liberalist who's all touchy-feely. Who's better qualified to enforce rules than a Nazi? ;) :D

nbk2000

megalomania
April 23rd, 2005, 03:12 PM
I find it funny that Americans try to hold the church to the same kind of vetting process a politician would go through. The church has many centuries of tradition to uphold, it is not swayed by the latest American issues. In fact this is why there has never been an American pope, nor will there likely be one for centuries at the rate we are going. The church finds Americans too material and liberal. The Catholic church is a monolith, it does not change its ways or opinions easily. It takes many decades or centuries to modify the church.

It does not matter if the Pope is Hitler himself, or Saint Peter, the jews are not going to be acknowledged by the church as a valid religion. They renounce Christ, and for that they will burn in hell, and suffer gods wrath on Earth. Hitler only killed a few million jews, I wonder how many the next Mohammed with some nukes will kill? What is the more appealing target, jew York, or Israel?

megalomania
I find it funny that Americans try to hold the church to the same kind of vetting process a politician would go through. The church has many centuries of tradition to uphold, it is not swayed by the latest American issues. In fact this is why there has never been an American pope, nor will there likely be one for centuries at the rate we are going. The church finds Americans too material and liberal. The Catholic church is a monolith, it does not change its ways or opinions easily. It takes many decades or centuries to modify the church.

It does not matter if the Pope is Hitler himself, or Saint Peter, the jews are not going to be acknowledged by the church as a valid religion. They renounce Christ, and for that they will burn in hell, and suffer gods wrath on Earth. Hitler only killed a few million jews, I wonder how many the next Mohammed with some nukes will kill? What is the more appealing target, jew York, or Israel?

megalomania

FUTI
April 26th, 2005, 07:45 AM
[QUOTE=megalomania]Remember the pope before John Paul II?

I think you meant John Paul I?

This is completely OT, but I would appreciate if you could post a link or give me a source where did you find what you stated above.

And Bugger, I don't think the cardinals had Hitler's birthday in mind when they elected Benedict XVI. It was just before 6 PM Vatican time when the white smoke puffed away.

Yes, but it reveals that they are as always out-of-their-time as whole church is. Knowing the past of the candidate they could at least fake the longer election for a day or two to avoid the proximity of that date

I think the church stopped excommunication 100 years before the war too. The church did help many Nazis escape the allies after the war. Most ended up in south america.

Which only suport the thesis that their relations with nazis were strong and that some parts of church silently supported their actions. And they didn't appologies for some actions they took part. Converting to Catolicism in part of Russia during WWII that were at German control (yeah those people choose that at their own free will and because their eyes opened up in front off the face of true religion and gun mouths in their chest!). New Pope being German has its chance and moral obligation to corect this, but I think Mega will erase old post before that happens:D

FUTI

This is completely OT, but I would appreciate if you could post a link or give me a source where did you find what you stated above.

And Bugger, I don't think the cardinals had Hitler's birthday in mind when they elected Benedict XVI. It was just before 6 PM Vatican time when the white smoke puffed away.

Yes, but it reveals that they are as always out-of-their-time as whole church is. Knowing the past of the candidate they could at least fake the longer election for a day or two to avoid the proximity of that date

I think the church stopped excommunication 100 years before the war too. The church did help many Nazis escape the allies after the war. Most ended up in south america.

Which only suport the thesis that their relations with nazis were strong and that some parts of church silently supported their actions. And they didn't appologies for some actions they took part. Converting to Catolicism in part of Russia during WWII that were at German control (yeah those people choose that at their own free will and because their eyes opened up in front off the face of true religion and gun mouths in their chest!). New Pope being German has its chance and moral obligation to corect this, but I think Mega will erase old post before that happens:D

FUTI

megalomania
April 26th, 2005, 03:55 PM
I read about the "Russian orthodoxy as a diseased member of the church" at a news website, I think CNN. He didn't just say this, he wrote a paper about it back in the 1980s. It served to piss off the Soviets.

megalomania
I read about the "Russian orthodoxy as a diseased member of the church" at a news website, I think CNN. He didn't just say this, he wrote a paper about it back in the 1980s. It served to piss off the Soviets.

megalomania

Storm on the Horizon
October 9th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Hitler Youth service became mandatory for all boys from 10 to 19 years old on March 25th 1939. How devoted of a National Socialist he was is anyones guess.

The Pope served as a flak helper or "Flakhelferen". The main duty initially was carrying large 88mm shells in wicker basket packs (designed for that purpose) and messages to the flak positions. Their duties expanded and by January of 1943 they were no longer just helpers, but full fledged flak gunners. By this time there was at least 100,000 German youth (boys in the HJ and girls in the BDM) serving with flak units.

I remember reading that the pope only served a short time and some how wormed his way out of service. I'm very disappointed in Pope Benedict XVI. Hey Pope.... "What Would Jesus Do?". He sure as hell wouldn't have shirked duty contributing to the Red Jew Bolshevists swarming into Christendom! Shame on you Pope Benny! 10,000 Hail Marys.... and a few Heil Hitlers if your up to it.

jellywerker
October 9th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Two things:

One, are you just trying to raise your post count 5_seven? I could swear you've posted in just about every new topic, and seem to have run out of those so you're posting in old topics, definitely against the "Rules."

Two: The new (old) pope also rowed in college, something that raises him quite a bit higher in my eyes.

As for his being in the Hitler Youth, I think a lot of young people were pressed into it, it may not have been his choice, even if it was, who cares, he's obviously a mostly changed man (did you hear his recent quote about the Muslims?)

megalomania
October 10th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Just because you were once a boy scout as a child does not mean you still walk old ladies across the street and walk the moral straight and narrow. We all crapped our pants as infants, but people change as they grow up.

It does not matter if the Pope was a nazi or not, he is Catholic, and the spiritual leader of the one true Holy Church. A religious man has his own greater ideology and should not condone the wholesale slaughter of anyone, the ragheads obviously believing otherwise. Of course nobody says you have to like other religions. The jews are going to hell along with the rags and the protestants, so they should be dissuaded from that path.

nbk2000
October 10th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Has mega become a born-again catholic?

Code Red
October 10th, 2006, 06:37 AM
A born again Roman Catholic, maybe, but that gentleman deserves the role of presidency in my eyes!
Megalomania speaks the truth, and is one hundred per cent correct with his statements on the pork haters.

kenneo
October 10th, 2006, 08:26 PM
I say FUCK all religions, Every single one of them plays it's part in creating the "sheeple" mentality everyone here so vehemently despises! IMO:p

w22shadow
October 10th, 2006, 08:55 PM
I'm very... anti-Nazi oriented... Why?

(I do not dislike concision, but I believe it says a lot about an individual that they speak first about that which they oppose.)

FUTI
October 10th, 2006, 09:52 PM
To w22shadow:

Well, I already stated my opinion on religious, racial and other matters that could or couldn't be the same with forum majority. I said that first sentence so that others who just joined the topic know my starting point from the first moment.

I wasn't bitchy and tried to persuade all that mine truth and opinion are only valid and even take part in further disscusion. I will agree with some members on certain subjects and disagree on the others. The fact that the Forum allows people "freedom of speech" is what I like here the most.

It is much more important that we respect other people scientific knowledge/experience than political belief as science is more objective.

Hirudinea
October 20th, 2006, 11:50 PM
I went to see the Pope and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt! :D

http://i11.tinypic.com/4cmsi9l.jpg