View Full Version : The 'Plug'

nbk2000
May 25th, 2005, 03:16 PM
[Don't ask how I come up these, I just do. Being able to combine a medieval torture device with a sex-toy, as blended by criminal psychopathy, is part of what makes me so interesting. ;)]

I was reading a new book I got, and in the 'historical' part of it, there were medieval locks and such shown.

This reminded me of an interesting device called a 'Pear', which was a pear-shaped device that was shoved into the mouths of robbery or torture victims, that would, upon turning of a key, extend blades out of it, making removal impossible without self-mutilation, requiring a ransom or written confession in exchange for the key.

This, in turn, reminded me of a parody site I saw years ago called 'The Butt Plug', which purported to offer for sale...butt plugs :o, with built-in locks to prevent removal. Such uses as 'Prevent Prison Shower Rape', 'Freedom from diarrhea', etc. :)

Anyhows....a picture (in the same book) of a mantrap used by high-security facilities like DOE nuke labs, and such, was captioned as (amoung other things) making hostage-taking impossible, as only one person at a time can fit in it.

This got me to thinking about the hostage collars.

They make such traps irrelevant, as you can be on the other side of the trap, and it wouldn't matter. :p

But, what if there's someone on the inside who's controlling the doors? He might be suspicious about letting someone in who has this round-thing around his neck. Hmmmm....

And all that 'See-Through Clothing' shit they're developing makes it even tougher, as you know such things will be installed in government places before anywhere else.

Well, combine a 'pear', a hostage collar, and a locking butt-plug, and what have you got?

Yep...'The Plug'. :D

The device is constructed out of (preferably) non-metallic materials, with a mechanical or chemical delay, inserted in the appropriate orifice (and it's non-gender-specific, so we're being equal-opportunity!), and locked into place.

The device is such that, when locked, it expands to such a diameter as to be unremovable without surgery (assuming you're not using it on a fisting fetishist), and begins the timer or chemical reaction that will result, if not removed, in someones ass being seperated from their body in a spectaculary lethal manner.

Now, they can be stripped naked, pass through a metal-detector, and still be under your control.

Naturally, you don't want to give them too much time before the fireworks start, otherwise they might get ideas about getting help with their 'problem'. I can't imagine anyone being able to get help in less than 15 minutes or so.

nbk2000
[Don't ask how I come up these, I just do. Being able to combine a medieval torture device with a sex-toy, as blended by criminal psychopathy, is part of what makes me so interesting. ;)]

I was reading a new book I got, and in the 'historical' part of it, there were medieval locks and such shown.

This reminded me of an interesting device called a 'Pear', which was a pear-shaped device that was shoved into the mouths of robbery or torture victims, that would, upon turning of a key, extend blades out of it, making removal impossible without self-mutilation, requiring a ransom or written confession in exchange for the key.

This, in turn, reminded me of a parody site I saw years ago called 'The Butt Plug', which purported to offer for sale...butt plugs :o, with built-in locks to prevent removal. Such uses as 'Prevent Prison Shower Rape', 'Freedom from diarrhea', etc. :)

Anyhows....a picture (in the same book) of a mantrap used by high-security facilities like DOE nuke labs, and such, was captioned as (amoung other things) making hostage-taking impossible, as only one person at a time can fit in it.

They make such traps irrelevant, as you can be on the other side of the trap, and it wouldn't matter. :p

But, what if there's someone on the inside who's controlling the doors? He might be suspicious about letting someone in who has this round-thing around his neck. Hmmmm....

And all that 'See-Through Clothing' shit they're developing makes it even tougher, as you know such things will be installed in government places before anywhere else.

Well, combine a 'pear', a hostage collar, and a locking butt-plug, and what have you got?

The device is constructed out of (preferably) non-metallic materials, with a mechanical or chemical delay, inserted in the appropriate orifice (and it's non-gender-specific, so we're being equal-opportunity!), and locked into place.

The device is such that, when locked, it expands to such a diameter as to be unremovable without surgery (assuming you're not using it on a fisting fetishist), and begins the timer or chemical reaction that will result, if not removed, in someones ass being seperated from their body in a spectaculary lethal manner.

Now, they can be stripped naked, pass through a metal-detector, and still be under your control.

Naturally, you don't want to give them too much time before the fireworks start, otherwise they might get ideas about getting help with their 'problem'. I can't imagine anyone being able to get help in less than 15 minutes or so.

nbk2000

xyz
May 26th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Hey, the hostages are expendable, so why does it have to be removable?

Just cover it in superglue before "application". Gets around the problem of fisting fetishists as well...

K.I.S.S. (can't remember what RTPB that is, it's been a while...)

On the subject, this reminds me of a nasty form of revenge known to be used by biker gangs around here. A 30cm or so length of razorwire is slid inside a piece of plastic pipe of the appropriate diameter, the pipe is lubricated and inserted into the victim's rectum with the razorwire still inside the pipe, and the pipe is then pulled out again, leaving the razorwire behind.

xyz

Just cover it in superglue before "application". Gets around the problem of fisting fetishists as well...

On the subject, this reminds me of a nasty form of revenge known to be used by biker gangs around here. A 30cm or so length of razorwire is slid inside a piece of plastic pipe of the appropriate diameter, the pipe is lubricated and inserted into the victim's rectum with the razorwire still inside the pipe, and the pipe is then pulled out again, leaving the razorwire behind.

xyz

festergrump
May 26th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Well, you'd want to at least leave the hostages thinking it was removable, else they'd just focus on getting help and not doing your bidding first, right? I'd want them to think I was their best hope for survival so they'd do what I say to the last detail and be quick about it (as quick as possible with a large device up their ass, anyway!).

Razorwire... now that's nice, cold revenge. I like it! :eek:

(I can't yet see the mantrap attachment you posted, NBK. It's still pending approval, but you've definitely sparked my curiosity. I always thought the dogcollar idea was more useful than just robbing banks without actually being present. This gives an uncomfortable and yet unseen approach to it). :)

festergrump
Well, you'd want to at least leave the hostages thinking it was removable, else they'd just focus on getting help and not doing your bidding first, right? I'd want them to think I was their best hope for survival so they'd do what I say to the last detail and be quick about it (as quick as possible with a large device up their ass, anyway!).

(I can't yet see the mantrap attachment you posted, NBK. It's still pending approval, but you've definitely sparked my curiosity. I always thought the dogcollar idea was more useful than just robbing banks without actually being present. This gives an uncomfortable and yet unseen approach to it). :)

festergrump

xyz
May 27th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Hmm, you could tell them that you had a special chemical to dissolve the glue or something (acetone, but don't tell them that or they may be able to get hold of some), or tell them it's some substance other than superglue and that you can easily remove it again for them, but that nobody else has both the necessary solvent and enough time to use it (seeing as how you control how much time that is...).

xyz
Hmm, you could tell them that you had a special chemical to dissolve the glue or something (acetone, but don't tell them that or they may be able to get hold of some), or tell them it's some substance other than superglue and that you can easily remove it again for them, but that nobody else has both the necessary solvent and enough time to use it (seeing as how you control how much time that is...).

xyz

Jacks Complete
May 27th, 2005, 11:37 AM
There's no need for any of that. Just stuff it up the back passage, and it will be swallowed. That's why anal toys have a flanged base - it's to stop them getting "lost". Make it round and a bit bigger than an egg, to an orange size, and there will be nothing to grip to get it back out.

Don't use explosives, either, use a nasty toxin, as that won't get sniffed by explosives sniffers, and some sharp edges.

Jacks Complete
There's no need for any of that. Just stuff it up the back passage, and it will be swallowed. That's why anal toys have a flanged base - it's to stop them getting "lost". Make it round and a bit bigger than an egg, to an orange size, and there will be nothing to grip to get it back out.

Don't use explosives, either, use a nasty toxin, as that won't get sniffed by explosives sniffers, and some sharp edges.

Jacks Complete

nbk2000
May 27th, 2005, 06:35 PM
It helps if I approve my own attachments, doesn't it?

An idea would be to use a chemical mixture that gets hotter as time goes by. Something like quicklime with a water porous barrier. As the quicklime absorbs water, it gets hotter and hotter...eventually it get red hot! :eek:

Imagine a hot poker up the backside! 'course, it starts out just slightly warm, but it starts getting warmer and warmer....;)

Or go all out with a plug made from compressed Thermite with a chemical delay pencil installed in it. This wouldn't get through a metal detector though. Though I'm sure there's plenty of incendiaries that would. :)

K.I.S.S. is one of the top ten RTPBS, for sure.

Do the bikers just leave the razortape in their victims ass? Or do they attach a handle and pull it out...slooowwwly? :eek: :)

nbk2000

An idea would be to use a chemical mixture that gets hotter as time goes by. Something like quicklime with a water porous barrier. As the quicklime absorbs water, it gets hotter and hotter...eventually it get red hot! :eek:

Imagine a hot poker up the backside! 'course, it starts out just slightly warm, but it starts getting warmer and warmer....;)

Or go all out with a plug made from compressed Thermite with a chemical delay pencil installed in it. This wouldn't get through a metal detector though. Though I'm sure there's plenty of incendiaries that would. :)

Do the bikers just leave the razortape in their victims ass? Or do they attach a handle and pull it out...slooowwwly? :eek: :)

nbk2000

xyz
May 27th, 2005, 07:58 PM
They just leave it in there I think.

But if you want to be really nasty, you could coat the razorwire in NaOH just prior to use and then use the handle idea as well...

As for explosive sniffers, does anyone know if they detect peroxides yet? I heard that they're only set up to detect nitro-aromatics but that may have changed since I heard it a few years back.

xyz

But if you want to be really nasty, you could coat the razorwire in NaOH just prior to use and then use the handle idea as well...

As for explosive sniffers, does anyone know if they detect peroxides yet? I heard that they're only set up to detect nitro-aromatics but that may have changed since I heard it a few years back.

xyz

nbk2000
May 31st, 2005, 07:23 PM
Another thing might be to install a wireless mike into the plug.

Since it's in their ass, they'd probably think you'd have no way of monitoring what they say out of your sight.

Prove them wrong.

Also, an electric shock capability would be useful. ;)

In all cases, they must have hope that you'll actually remove the thing, which I think you should.

After all, if you're using it for a big score, and they're the ones who carried the loot out to you, then what cop would believe such a crazy story as an exploding, electric-shocking butt-plug? I wouldn't, and I came up with the idea! :p

Leave them alive with a stretched out O-ring to take the heat for an inside job, and they'll be the ones to be getting their ring stretched out in prison every night, not you! :D

AFAIK, they can't detect peroxides by odor yet, but can through a baggage scanner. Dogs are probably the greatest threat.

nbk2000

Since it's in their ass, they'd probably think you'd have no way of monitoring what they say out of your sight.

Prove them wrong.

In all cases, they must have hope that you'll actually remove the thing, which I think you should.

After all, if you're using it for a big score, and they're the ones who carried the loot out to you, then what cop would believe such a crazy story as an exploding, electric-shocking butt-plug? I wouldn't, and I came up with the idea! :p

Leave them alive with a stretched out O-ring to take the heat for an inside job, and they'll be the ones to be getting their ring stretched out in prison every night, not you! :D

AFAIK, they can't detect peroxides by odor yet, but can through a baggage scanner. Dogs are probably the greatest threat.

nbk2000

Prove them wrong.

xyz
June 1st, 2005, 05:11 AM
Instead of having to get back to them to remove it (might be difficult depending on how much attention they've attracted from the pork while doing whatever task you assigned them), lure them into a trap that will not only kill them, but also cause enough damage to their body that the damage from your exploding buttplug won't be noticeable.

I'm thinking a car bomb set up to look like a suicide. Basically you tell them to get in the car and drive to a certain location after they've completed their assignment, telling them that once they get there, you'll remove the buttplug. Once they get there you detonate the buttplug and the car bomb simultaneously, no evidence of the buttplug to worry about and no witness to talk.

Of course, there'll likely be an investigation into the whole bomb thing, but you can always help that on it's way by planting some chemical traces/plans/manuals at the victim's house/workplace/e.t.c.

xyz
Instead of having to get back to them to remove it (might be difficult depending on how much attention they've attracted from the pork while doing whatever task you assigned them), lure them into a trap that will not only kill them, but also cause enough damage to their body that the damage from your exploding buttplug won't be noticeable.

I'm thinking a car bomb set up to look like a suicide. Basically you tell them to get in the car and drive to a certain location after they've completed their assignment, telling them that once they get there, you'll remove the buttplug. Once they get there you detonate the buttplug and the car bomb simultaneously, no evidence of the buttplug to worry about and no witness to talk.

Of course, there'll likely be an investigation into the whole bomb thing, but you can always help that on it's way by planting some chemical traces/plans/manuals at the victim's house/workplace/e.t.c.

xyz