View Full Version : SIPRI CB References

nbk2000
June 7th, 2005, 01:39 PM
There's a long list of CB references that I'll be posting here shortly. In the meantime, I've attached a graphical chart listing various CB agents and their relative toxicities.

A metric ton of G occupies a volume of about one cubic meter.

Dimethyldiglycollate causes temporary blindness. 20 minutes after exposure, the cornea becomes clouded and vision fades.

nbk2000
June 7th, 2005, 01:39 PM
There's a long list of CB references that I'll be posting here shortly. In the meantime, I've attached a graphical chart listing various CB agents and their relative toxicities.

A metric ton of G occupies a volume of about one cubic meter.

Dimethyldiglycollate causes temporary blindness. 20 minutes after exposure, the cornea becomes clouded and vision fades.

nbk2000
June 13th, 2005, 12:09 PM
As promised, all the relevant references from the SIPRI books I scanned.

I sorted them into three text files; Patents, Journals, and Books.

Patents are sorted by country, and then in numerical order therein. US, Britian, Germany, and USSR.

Journals and books are unsorted, but someone could make that a project if they'd like to. ;)

Many of the journals are of a technical nature, and relevant to agents and toxins, weaponization, and weapons proper. :) Hundreds...:D

Let the PDF'ing begin!

nbk2000
June 13th, 2005, 12:09 PM
As promised, all the relevant references from the SIPRI books I scanned.

I sorted them into three text files; Patents, Journals, and Books.

Patents are sorted by country, and then in numerical order therein. US, Britian, Germany, and USSR.

Journals and books are unsorted, but someone could make that a project if they'd like to. ;)

Many of the journals are of a technical nature, and relevant to agents and toxins, weaponization, and weapons proper. :) Hundreds...:D

Let the PDF'ing begin!

teshilo
June 19th, 2005, 02:04 PM
These book is big?You can complete scan it NBK ?

teshilo
June 19th, 2005, 02:04 PM
These book is big?You can complete scan it NBK ?

nbk2000
June 20th, 2005, 11:31 AM
5 volumes of about 400 pages each.

But I've already scanned in the volumes 1 and 2, which are the only relevenat ones, the rest being about treaties and disarmament. :eek:

These are all the relevant citations from the two volumes.

The books are on the DVDs.

nbk2000
June 20th, 2005, 11:31 AM
5 volumes of about 400 pages each.

But I've already scanned in the volumes 1 and 2, which are the only relevenat ones, the rest being about treaties and disarmament. :eek:

These are all the relevant citations from the two volumes.

The books are on the DVDs.