View Full Version : reconstrucing the FTP

darkdontay
July 18th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I have the old V2 server List and Need the server list from the new one to see how much we are missing. I have uploaded about 300mbish so far into the new server.

Hopefully we can get it back to where it has been so many times before in all its reincarnations.

Also I need to know the scope of the new one. Is it going to have ALL the sub classes the old ones have had before. Ie a non-excited energetic materilas section and such. Also I have upped a couple of the old movies that where demo's of some dreams other members have had, but are we going to put back the Saxon movies nd such?

We definitly need more people to bring the Lib back to where it once was. Also I have alot of Really fing big Org and Non-Org Chemistry books. If you want them uploaded let me know. to save Bandwidth, run over to Synthikal? forum their are alot in rapidshare and while haveing a double redundancy is nice, saving bandwidth it allways a good too :)

Well I have to run and pull another 12hour shift talk to you guys later

darkdontay
July 18th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I have the old V2 server List and Need the server list from the new one to see how much we are missing. I have uploaded about 300mbish so far into the new server.

Hopefully we can get it back to where it has been so many times before in all its reincarnations.

Also I need to know the scope of the new one. Is it going to have ALL the sub classes the old ones have had before. Ie a non-excited energetic materilas section and such. Also I have upped a couple of the old movies that where demo's of some dreams other members have had, but are we going to put back the Saxon movies nd such?

We definitly need more people to bring the Lib back to where it once was. Also I have alot of Really fing big Org and Non-Org Chemistry books. If you want them uploaded let me know. to save Bandwidth, run over to Synthikal? forum their are alot in rapidshare and while haveing a double redundancy is nice, saving bandwidth it allways a good too :)

Well I have to run and pull another 12hour shift talk to you guys later