View Full Version : The Home Gunsmith

k_semler
August 8th, 2005, 01:55 AM
There is a lot of very useful and very valuble information here. I don't know if you have seen this site before, but here it is:

http://www.thehomegunsmith.com/

Use this information at your own discression.

guerrero
May 18th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Yes, Iīve seen this very interesting page, too and I downloaded serveral information. But now, since the last week (or longer, I donīt know), unfurtunatelly the access is impossible. Does anybody know something abbout the reasons?

TheAdversary911
May 19th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Damn, it says they're offline due to police harrassment!

S510
May 19th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Does anybody know something abbout the reasons?

From the site;
"This site is currently off-line. The homegunsmith.com is still around but is temporarily suspended due to police harrassment."

:(

tdog49
May 21st, 2006, 02:25 AM
In the mean time.....

Head over here---www.homegunsmith.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi

Lots of guys building lots of different types of weapons.

Mortars, pistols, rifles, etc.....

TheAdversary911
May 21st, 2006, 02:47 AM
I like that site, but stay the hell out of the soapbox podium forum. They are a bunch of retards outside of gunsmithing.

tdog49
May 22nd, 2006, 02:13 AM
Does anybody know something abbout the reasons?

Well,
Let's see ......

1. He was convicted of illegally manufacturing a full auto firearm. And to be completely fair---- he did do it. He admits it and there is photographic proof of him constructing it as well. All politics aside he is/was guilty. No further questions or arguments for (or from) either side.

2. Now that he is out of prison, he continues to publish information on constructing the same type of weapons and also now is into ammunition construction as well. Technically this is not illegal since all he is doing is disseminating information. As of yet there is no evidence of any recent illicit happenings.

3. HOWEVER! and this is the point of contention (I am sure) If you are convicted of a crime and then try and teach others how to commit the same crime, you are going to continue to attract the attention of the authorities.....for a long time......a very LONG time.

In short he has broken the 1st and possibly 2nd rule of any one who does not want this kind of attention.
1. Leave no witnesses.
2. Leave no trace.

Now having said that ( I know, you weren't expecting a lecture were you?)
I hope this is only a temporary setback... the world needs more people like P.A. Luty

S510
May 27th, 2006, 07:56 AM
Just to let you know, It's back up for me.