View Full Version : Annm + H2so4

Viper III
January 12th, 2006, 10:49 AM
hello, I am new and a saw a vid where annm+h2so4 is testet against normal annm, and the annm+h2so4 made a hole in a steel plate, the normal annm just a little deforming.

how is the velocity (m/s) from this annm+h2so4 (40:40:20)

is it able to get good results in shaped charges?

last week a put 100g of this annm+h2so4 plus 30g annmal against a 13cm fat tree, and the tree was pissed off ^^

I always mix AN and H2so4 at first because of the HNO3, and then i put the NM into the mixture.......its very thin- floating and on the ground der is the most AN and on the surface there ist mostly just liquid

The_Duke
January 12th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Adding H2SO4 to ANNM will not increase the power in any way. The video you seen is an incomplete detonation of the ANNM, the only purpose of adding Sulfuric Acid to ANNM is to increase the sensitivity, that is all.

Viper III
January 12th, 2006, 04:32 PM
But I think it should be a little bit stronger,....hno3/NM ist also pefekt to use in LSC or SC...

Viper III
January 12th, 2006, 04:35 PM
But I think that it should be a little bit stronger because HNO3/NM ist also good to use in LSC or SC

Viper III
January 12th, 2006, 04:38 PM
but i think it should be a little bit stronger because of HNO3/NM is also perfekt to use in LCD where a high velocity is needet :)

Viper III
January 14th, 2006, 08:14 AM
WTF ???!!!!!

@ first the board shows no posts, i have written, so I tried some times, and now, one day later there are all posts,.....*confused*