View Full Version : mosler safe info

pumpkinman
January 24th, 2006, 03:04 PM
hello all im new to this forum and am seeking info on mosler safes..i have aquired a mosler safe which is about 4 to 5 feet tall and is on cast iron wheels..i have a serial number and name is all.. the safe is green.im looking to try and open the safe by luck?? i need to know which way the dial turns and how many times.. left or right.. are theses safes hard to enter..can they be drilled..can a combination be gotten from the company..or someone..lol can these safes be manipulated..and is it hard to do..any info would be appreciated..thank you ...great forum for us newbies...steve:confused:

nbk2000
January 30th, 2006, 06:14 PM
How about some pictures? Then maybe someone might have a better idea of what the fuck you're talking about?

And, yes, anything made by Mosler is going to be difficult to enter. And, no, they're not going to give you a combination, since that's set by the owner, not the factory.

If the safe is a double-door, instead of a single door, then that's a fire safe, thus easier to break into, but 'easier' is a relative thing. You'll still expend a LOT of effort with power tools if you don't have an oxy-actylene torch handy.

If it's a single door, then depending on the rating, you could be at it all day with a torch and power tools, just to make a hole.

It's not just a matter of having the tools, but also the skill of how to use them, as well as knowledge of how to use them against a safe, because you can quite easily fuck off the contents or make it even more difficult to get in if you don't know precisely what you are doing.

Lot's of details go into a skillful penetration.

One detail is the capitalization of the letter 'I' when referring to yourself. Since you can't even manage basic literacy skills, safe breaking is FAR beyond your capabilities.

If you are literate, but too lazy to use the skills that the schools funded by my (very few) tax-dollars taught you, then you are FAR too lazy for safe breaking as well.

Now, if you're not lazy AND literate enough to use proper grammer, then perhaps you would be worth responding to with the information you desire. But that also depends on your giving us enough information to determine just what it is that you have.

Are there any UL labels on it giving it a rating, like TL-15 or TRTL-30?