View Full Version : where can i get fuse in denmark

zikzee
January 10th, 2002, 04:33 PM
do anyone know where to get fuse in denmark ?....
pyro companys say they need a permit

kingspaz
January 10th, 2002, 06:31 PM
zikzee, should you really be in this place? surely if you'd made any effort to read and learn and IMPROVISE then you wouldn't have made the mistake which is this thread.

zikzee
January 10th, 2002, 07:13 PM
I have read the forum and I want to use professional fuse to be safe, as homemade fuse not has a constant burn rate.

And this post is directed to Danes who have bought fuse in Denmark.

the freshmaker
January 11th, 2002, 10:02 AM
well, I don't think you would have any succes, since there isn't as far as I know any Danes here on the Forum! Exept me! :)

(ud over mig!! jeg er sikker på at du ikk kan få fat i nogle lunter, da man ska have special tilladelse da lunter er klassificeret som eksplosiv stof!)

(English ONLY fellas! You wish to talk in your native tongue, do so via e-mail. NBK2000)

[ January 11, 2002: Message edited by: nbk2000 ]</p>

Microtek
January 12th, 2002, 11:11 AM
I'm Danish as well.
By principle, I've never bought anything that would arouse suspicion, but fuses can be improvised quite safely with a little thought.

Ctrl_C
January 12th, 2002, 10:20 PM
ok, i doubt it's legal to send fuse through the mail but what happens if you do? if customs siezes it, do they just take it and destroy it and say "I guess whoever this is going to doesnt get it", or do they actually track down the sender?

If so, how would they track down the sender if there was no return address? they might track it down to the nearest sorting center, but thousands of pieces of mail go through even a small center per day, maybe hundreds of thousands for a larger one. someone enlighten me.

Riot
January 13th, 2002, 02:04 PM
They would probally talk to the person who it was getting sent to and ask him why and from who he is getting sent the fuse. Depending on if they thought it was a threat

vulture
January 13th, 2002, 03:37 PM
Customs will only intercept it if it comes in the box from the manufacturer with all international safety regulations and hazard symbols printed very thick on it.
Sure as hell when they see the fireworks classification 1.x G :rolleyes:

If you have someone who could put it in another box before it passes through customs, then there's a chance of 1 out of 100 they'll find it.

BTW, would explosive detectors detect pyrotechnical compositions in small amounts or do they only detect HE?

ENGINEERKILLER
January 13th, 2002, 03:43 PM
The swipe test and the dog will both pick up on pyro especialy if it has any type of perchlorate in it .

Arkangel
January 13th, 2002, 04:22 PM
In his book "Mr Nice", dope smuggler extraordinaire Howard Stern talks about something the dope manufacturers use to foil doggies. They seal the "stuff" in a container and then wash it thoroughly in a petrol bath. Itīs then taken elsewhere to be sealed inside another container and washed in a seperate bath, before being done again somewhere else. Donīt know how effective it would be for pyro, and itīs a lot to ask of someone else to do. So either you send it from somewhere you are visiting personally and go through all that shit, or send more than you need in different consignments, accepting that some will be seized. (I think this was talked about in another thread, only about sending Glock parts to Oz)

Anthony
January 13th, 2002, 07:26 PM
I doubt that they use explosive detection on every item of mail, there's just so much!

Coiled up, fuse fits nicely in an A4 padded envelope. The chances of them thinking it's suspicious is remote. Just think how many really odd items the people who sit there every day have seen.

vulture
January 14th, 2002, 01:25 PM
Like anthony says, fuse is easy concealable, i doubt there's perchlorate in a fuse and if, the small quantities would require very thorough checking.

If you have someone who can put it in an envelope then here's an idea:
Put the fuse in the envelope together with other fibres in different colors of the same lenght and diameter(approx.).
Write the return adress of a clothes/textiles company on the envelop together with their company symbol and put "SAMPLE" or "SPECIMEN" on it... :D

DBSP
January 14th, 2002, 03:04 PM
If you want fuse then you might be able to order it from sweden.

<a href="http://www.pyrosmalandskrutbruk.se/" target="_blank">http://www.pyrosmalandskrutbruk.se/</a>

I belive they sell to other cuntries but sweden since you can order an english version of their catalog for 3US$.

I dont know about shipping prices. I bought fuse from theme at the factory just before new year. It's waterproof and work very well and burn at a rate of 2min/meter.