View Full Version : Archive any leads

Real Star
February 13th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Back in in 1957 and the following years I had some chemical products put out into the public for easy access, but due to time and other things have forgotten the origins. Before Maimham the fluke boast a laser I had made a amphibiancide for civilian militants against a clone invasion of the time. Beside being a good product one name Lazy R frog toxin it had in it a lazer fuel for a chemical combustion lazer with a amphibian detector and a gun turrent and a combustion chamber for the lazer all one needed now was some what we term was white water. Any one could own a high energy chemical combustion lazer that was capable of killing thousand of subhuman amphibian clone some a half ton in weight and over at great distances. For under five bucks also the frog toxin work. I am trying to find leads or if you might happen to have a bag of it lying around your garage I would be very interested in. Also if you have a bag of Frog cee meele. or know of the chemical abstracts to make.

nbk2000
February 15th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Congratulations!

You've just won yourself a unique spot in the Hall of Shame on RS.org!

It takes a truly talented dumbass to rise above the average pondscum and float to the top of the cesspit to earn a coveted spot in the BFL section. And you, my demented friend, are one of those talented turds! :)

So enjoy your moment of glory for, like all turds, you moment in the sun is brief before you are flushed down into the netherworld of the sewers of life. ;)

Jacks Complete
February 18th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Wow, WTF? "Frog cee meele"? amphibian clones?
Sounds like you've been licking toads, or somesuch. Now go away.

I'm glad you let that one through for us to mock, NBK.