View Full Version : Books available

me234
March 17th, 2006, 01:29 AM
Hey Chris, my PM seems to be out of order for the day, so I'll just post this up here for you to read.
Only for you of course, because if any British people were to read this, they might be doing something bad, so if any British people read this, DO NOT continue.;)

I'm loading some books onto a few e-mail accounts so that people around the world (by this I mean you, Chris, of course, cause you're not British, and NO-ONE ELSE ;)) can access the information. Plenty of countries have banned certain websites, but I don't think too many have banned e-mail, thus, Chris (and only Chris...), if you can't get to this information via normal sites, you can still get it off an e-mail account, slow I know, but better than nothing.
Besides, it's been a while since I've seen good books offered around, so I figured it was time for noobies here to know where this information is (but they can't read it! Only Chris ;) )

So far it's just a few books, nothing great, saved as draft e-mails. Unfortunately wahoo won't let you attach files larger than 10MB, so I can't put up the rest of the Urbanski's, or any Federoff's. But, if you, or some other helpful member, were to name a place (must be an e-mail) were one can attach files up to ~70MB, then I can stick in the Federoff and Urbanski volumes 1 at a time.

So far I've just got Meyer's "Explosives" 5th edition, and a couple military FM's from FortLiberty etc. But I'm gonna put more up later.

So Chris, here's the e-mail address and password so YOU can get in, remember, no-one else now!:

johndoe123johndoesmith @ y a h o o . com
password - commacomma

Remember people, I am aware of no-one but Chris (assuming it is legal for him to have this information) who is going to access this stuff.
But, if someone could please help me find a place where I can attach large files, I'll be very grateful. As it stands at the moment I'm gonna sign up for a whole mess of e-mails later today in an effort to find one that has what I need.

Have fun Chris, and if you get the urge to attach any interesting files that I may enjoy, please feel free to share them with me via this e-mail.

P.S. It is still legal for me to "know" these things where I live - but for how long, I don't know...

me234
June 23rd, 2006, 09:29 AM
OK, what low - life - shit - wiping - ass - brained - dick-less - prick - motherfucker decided he wanted to fuck around with someone else's shit?
Huh?

And for those of you just tuning in you are in the middle of me234 being pissed off because some toe-jammed motherfucker went and took those books that I had taken a long time to save onto an e-mail so that anyone around the world (excuse me I mean only those people "allowed to" as mentioned in the above post) could download and read some free information without restriction and they FUCKING DELETED THE BUNCH!

What fucker thinks he (or she, I'm not a sexist after all, I'm an equal opportunity hater) can just mosey on into that Yahoo account and just delete those books?

Fuck, some people just do not respect people's right to read whatever the fuck they want.

I discovered this a while back when I went to go put some more books/ FM's up and wham, not more books, all gone.

Own the fuck up you fucking runt. Chickenshit little weasel. Fuck you, I'm gonna go home and read a book about blowing shit up, and fuck you if you don't like it.

I don't get it. Where do they come off screwing around with other people's shit?
We here may dream up some naughty shit on occasion, but we don't mess with anyone else's life. We respect other people's stuff, well, everyone else but NBK respects other people life, limb and property :p . We don't blow up any one else's post boxes, we blow up our own (well, OK, we don't actually blow up our post boxes, but you get the idea, we don't harm anyone else, they must leave us alone).

It shocks me that someone would be so petty as to take away someone's chance to read intelligent, informative works of non-fictional literature.

FUCKERS.
EAT SHIT AND GO HOME. YOU. ARE. NOT. WELCOME.

nbk2000
June 23rd, 2006, 11:16 AM
You get things like that occassionally, where someone downloads a file, then rats it out/deletes it, so others can't have it.

I don't know what exactly these people are thinking, but they might be thinking along the lines of "I'll be the only one who has it, and I will be L33t!".

:rolleyes:

Or maybe "I can't let things like this exist on the internet! My little johnny might hurt himself reading this garbage!". Yes soccer mommy, johnny might hurt himself or, even worse, learn something! :eek:

Me, when uploading things, you need to do so in a manner where any random person can't delete it. RTPB "Plan for Failure". ;)