View Full Version : Rtpb?

Alexires
April 9th, 2006, 09:35 AM
I've seen this acronym mentioned quite a few times in relation to certain things, but I have no idea what it is, what it means, or where to get it. NBK, you seem to be the only person I think that I've seen use it.

What is it? If there is a copy, or it is something in electronic form, do you think I could have a copy? It looks pretty good.

Ropik
April 9th, 2006, 03:06 PM
It means Rules To Profit By. I remember reading them, but I think it was "More rules to profit by", not the old lot. I would be intereted in a copy of "RTPB from the beginning to the end". Hey, sounds good enough to try luck publishing it. At least you can get some fun when some sheep picks it up and begins to read it casually, then see a sentences like "Shooting someone for his shoes is P.E.T.T.Y."...

nbk2000
April 9th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Here's a copy of the original version.

Alexires
December 25th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Again, as I read another of NBK's mind blowing posts (MAD thread) I have stumbled upon the acronym LOP.

Any idea guys?

An adaption on RTPB, "Its better to know it and not need it, than to need it and not know it"

Defendu
December 26th, 2006, 12:25 AM
LOP

Machiavelli's 48 Laws of Power.

Alexires
December 26th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Thanks Defendu.

I was just about to come back here and post that I had a lead, so help wasn't required. Thanks anyway.

The keyword I was looking for was 48LoP.

I'm downloading a copy now.

Thanks again.